• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
after ur initial matches won with me im going to assume ur mk cant take a game off me. then ill move on to your fried chiken. xD get at me soon tho i been mad busy with prom stuff and this game our school plays called senior assasins its soooo intense, ppl be at my house 5 am waiting for me to leave to shoot me with waterguns

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
This guy gnes just follows my posts, yo! It's like I've got a meatrider that's better than me!

<3 gnes

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Since its in the middle of exams its okay if you can't make it. I just need to practice this game very soon. Anyone trying to play Wednesday night?

Keitaro

I'm willing to play tonight or tomorrow night around 9. Probably gonna ask Eazy. Ill try to make it Thursday night.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u can come over too doom.

so im getting my car but i cant decide help plox.

bmw m3 or lexus coup

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
My brother has an M3 and it's mad nice (0~60 in 6 seconds I think). I'd say go for that one. Lexus is the same thing as a Toyota with more "luxury" stuff (My ES300 is exactly like my sister's Camry, just with leather seats. Can't even tell a difference when driving. Obviously this analogy doesn't hold for all models of Lexus/Toyotas, but trust me, given your choices, you'll be happier with the BMW.). The M3 is just a beast when it comes to performance. Also looks reeeeal nice.

That being said, methinks Seph should share the wealth =]

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i forgot to say happy 4/20 eazy yesterday luls

the bmw has double the miles and is stick shift year 2000.
the lexus coup only has 2 doors but half the miles and is automatic in silver color 02

hmmm -_-

im not rich these cars are used. my dad works in cars and electronics so we are very fancy with our cars thats all LOL

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Knowing how to drive manual raises your cool/manliness points by a fair amount, so you have to keep that in mind, too. And it's better to learn on an older than a newer car (because you WILL mess up horribly, luckily if your dad works with cars it'll be easier to fix when the transmission gets fubar'd).

How many miles are on the BMW? With proper maintenance those things can last a looong time. Well that's true for any car. I'm almost at 167k on my car xD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
alright. its only at 90k miles and stick would make me a kewl boi so i guess im going for that. half the money too. this means we can smash a lot more. for now ppl who want to come over i dont have my crt lagless tv

Keitaro

alright. its only at 90k miles and stick would make me a kewl boi so i guess im going for that. half the money too. this means we can smash a lot more. for now ppl who want to come over i dont have my crt lagless tv
I'm still sad about that, I've wanted to play with you at least once each week for the past 3 weeks. I want to face a really good MK in dittos and the rest of the crew aint got it when it comes to dittos. Step up your bettaknights crew members!!

Keitaro

my diddy vs your mk. go go go. destroy you!
My mk may be at the level to never lose to your Diddy now :0 If MK is played correctly it shouldn't have any problems vs Diddy so come get it!!

But honestly your the hardest person for my MK around here so I gotta play ya soon.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Thisssss crrewwwwww! :]

Can't believe I won't see all of you til June.
Yo, Please, Please, PLEASE!! drag Eazy to my tourney.
I haven't seen that dude in ages.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i know dude. if you live in piscataway ill come over and play keitaro... also go take wolys tv so if ur at RVCC we can play asap too since its 5 mins from me

Keitaro

Sorry I didn't text you back yesterday Yes and Seph. I got lost in New York and my phone died. Eazy text me 1 in the morning asking if I made it back alive cause I told him I may never see him again then my phone died right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom