• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm thinking there is alot of drama that I've missed out on?
April fools ***** :p

So RUN is having a smashfest at Seph's tonight around 6ish. Be there or be dead.

I remember I said id play with you tonight Yes, but.....April Fools!! I'm going to Seph's. You're welcome to come to Seph's with us though Yes.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol I was gonna post April Fools but I got caught up watching Heavy Rain...Keit can you give me a ride?

Keitaro

Xio was gonna do the driving but I don't think we can play at Seph's anymore :(

I wanna play with someone somewhere tonight!!

Keitaro

Hey guys, my parents left for Ohio a couple hours ago. Wanna come by my house to play guys? You get free chips and juice!

Ohm it would have to be after 9 cause I'm covering some girl's shift.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im only gonna breakk breakk bre break your heart

im only gonna breakk break bre br break break yuour combooo

woohoooooo ooo ooo

i wish if i stopped playing for a while i emerged good as hell. i got my cartilage peirced it looks sooo hawt. ;3 but yea im on a video game cleaning ritual. in the summer i got a 6 day job with an illigal ammount of hours racking in a good 900+ weekly. let me see ya 17 year olds do that BISHIZZZZZ

Keitaro

I don't know about those Mexican hours man. But the money intake sounds crazy, never thought someone below my age could even come close to when I made $600+ a week.

Pretty sure you'll still find time to play though.

Keitaro

True at that Xio, but in all honesty, my MK is the best in the crew!! Except Seph of course....i think :D

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
Dont you worry keitaro, my mk will get good in singles and prove you wrong. Because my mk i feel is better in teamplay as of now already. =DD

yeah, mk fox seems fun yes.

IN YO FACE EAZY! no one needs to learn the 0 to death, its just natural when you play mk.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lmao . how can we prove my mk > keitaros. at my top gameplay like when i was at the begining of ktar 2 fighting ninjalink n shadow i call that sephirox mode. thats when im near top *** level but then my attention span goes away and i go back to being scrub *** level like xio >_>

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey keitaro! I have a lagless tv, but you keep being too lazy and gay to come over! The only way to make this up to me is to give me your copy of heavy rain so I don't have to get a $60 movie.

Keitaro

I need to get/buy a lagless tv sometime so I can always have an entire setup in my car at all times.

Really hate that Wii is completely outdated nearly the moment it came out.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
keitaro, swing by my place and just take my tv. It's the small one so it shouldn't take up that much room in your car, sound and everything works fine.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro def take it and then we can play literally anytime u want. but dont put bS hacks that take upp more time setting up than just actually playing lol

Keitaro

I feel like I'm in my tip top prime right now. Sad thing is I won't be able to go to any tournies for nearly a month cause of school.

So crewmates, make sure I stay at the skill I'm at until I make my triumphant return!!

Very sure my MK is as good as my Falco but I just need matchup experience.

I still would like to have that tv Woly. Ill bother you soon.

Then ill be able to play at Seph's again, yay!! Get ready for the **** Seph!! I'm amazing at Meta dittos now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom