• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wins without ledge camping with pit lol
I guess you mean legit wins without something funky happening like they trip and you get an Utilt on that.
1)Lol shaddup.

2)I stopped using snake in tourney after apex. Though he might make a comeback as a secondary if he keeps doing as he has been lately.

3)And no i mean against legit ppl aka non-randoms.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
yeah but people tend to be more mean here if you're trying to input your opinon and such, I got trolled out of the melee Fox forums for asking how to shine spike.
Yeah that's true, but I guess this situation doesn't fall under the trying to input opinion situation. >:D

You take a long time beating around the bush before you respond to things lol.

It's my birthday tomorrow :)

:phone:
I'll just say it now, because I probably won't be on here tomorrow, so happy birthday. =D

Okuser

Smash Ace
more new matchup threads? maybe pika or MK or diddy or some ****. I'd say pika cuz that would have to be without a doubt snakes worst matchup

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
On the one hand I'd agree that discussion about match-up tactics would be really good. It's just that nobody seems to bother actually giving input about anything and just complains. Like, whenever Olimar is mentioned Snake players start crying like little babies but when an actual discussion comes up nobody has anything to say ...

:059:

Okuser

Smash Ace
**** YEA, I was literally about to ask for some new Snake videos. yall got anymore? maybe with razer/ally and whoever the **** else

and by new I mean 2012

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
so.. autocancelling upairs is really, really good

It's fast and you can shieldgrab a lot of attempted punishes from people above you in the air if they airdodge it. If you mix it up with pulling grenades out of jumps you can scare people into airdodging which gives you an extra moment to set up traps assuming you don't just grab or utilt them out of their airdodge. Also (kind of) a setup for utilt on characters with poor horizontal movement. Discuss?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yeah I also find it to be nice for knocking people off of platforms. ^_^ I feel like I have more time to act upon them slipping off when I do it that way.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Pikachu, Marth, and MK are all discussions we should talk about.

Possibly Falco since I'm uber trash at that mu.

Top Bottom