• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If i got replays of all the odd spots you could stick c4s would anyone record it/edit for me?(meaning put them together)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Falco is like playing smash on easy mode. Everything leads to everything.

Although I don't understand that mk mu at all...

:phone:

Just do as Yume and I have done. Falco/Snake combo forever.

The reason it is dead here is because we have only ever talked about Snake, and it gets boring after awhile. No one ever cares to randomly jump in and tell us about their daily interactions all that much. Even when it is, normally its like some tournament results.

And the few discussions we attempted to start ended badly. It always ended in music I think which died quickly. Forcing conversation doesn't usually work though.

Although speaking of which, I was surprised to see a movie advertisement for Katy Perry's documentary. WTH?

Also, stages with slopes need to be abused more. FF with an aerial onto a shield, then landing on a slope makes Snake's aerials suddenly safe to use.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Why the fudge does Katy Perry need a documentary?

It'll just be her complaining about how she got kicked off Sesame Street anyway.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
fast falling a bair onto a slope is a good option to land against ics because of the slide, particularly if you cover the ground with a nade while trying to recover as well. I think this is worth doing due to how terrifying they are when you're trying to land. You can do this to other characters as well but I think it's especially notable against ics in particular because being predictable with b reversals or standard bairs is suicide

etecoon

Smash Hero
Falco is like playing smash on easy mode. Everything leads to everything.

Although I don't understand that mk mu at all...

lmao so true

I feel like falco is probably the best secondary character in the game even though there are a lot of characters who have more upside especially just to cover whoever your mains issues are, he's just so natural and low maintenance

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i do have the crossover issues playing falco in both brawl and melee though.

first few brawl matches, I find myself using dair shine a lot.

and it doesn't work.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have the same problem with marth, mained him in melee and continued using him as a secondary in brawl, it's rare but on the occasion that I go back and play melee I play marth SO wrong now because I just do my brawl ****

^I do not think Seasme street will ever die. I think that elmo creature is too good.
fast falling a bair onto a slope is a good option to land against ics because of the slide, particularly if you cover the ground with a nade while trying to recover as well. I think this is worth doing due to how terrifying they are when you're trying to land. You can do this to other characters as well but I think it's especially notable against ics in particular because being predictable with b reversals or standard bairs is suicide
I was looking for notable sloping points for run-off Bairs, and I found a couple spots. The earth transformation on PS2 has a slope going off and a sheer drop off. On the sheer drop off side you can get a pretty good slide going. On castle seige prt 1, if you run-off from the right platform, you get another decent slide. The 3rd transformation of castle siege is too random for me to always get a slide when I want too. There is the middle with a small, but steep slope, but its hard to hit it.
i do have the crossover issues playing falco in both brawl and melee though.
first few brawl matches, I find myself using dair shine a lot.
and it doesn't work.
lmao Keep switching between games more often, you will get use to it. But, sadly it takes about a match or two to get back into the swing of the match.
is there another way to DACUS? because I think I have with a GC controller.
I guess you got this answered on the Q&A.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
^I do not think Seasme street will ever die. I think that elmo creature is too good.

I was looking for notable sloping points for run-off Bairs, and I found a couple spots. The earth transformation on PS2 has a slope going off and a sheer drop off. On the sheer drop off side you can get a pretty good slide going. On castle seige prt 1, if you run-off from the right platform, you get another decent slide. The 3rd transformation of castle siege is too random for me to always get a slide when I want too. There is the middle with a small, but steep slope, but its hard to hit it.

lmao Keep switching between games more often, you will get use to it. But, sadly it takes about a match or two to get back into the swing of the match.

I guess you got this answered on the Q&A.
nooooooope

etecoon

Smash Hero
I could probably be 9th best in NH...

actually I don't think there are 9 people who play this game in NH anymore...

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Viper you dont even come to tournaments (or i have never seen you at one), and i am pretty active if I have to say so myself. So it's kind of awkward for you to say that you are the only Snake main in MI, lol. As someone has pointed out already there is myself, sparta kick, and JTSM who actually main the man and sttend tournaments regularly. Sparta Kick is by far the best out of us though.

Anyways, any Snakes going to PS4 this weekend?

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Viper you dont even come to tournaments (or i have never seen you at one), and i am pretty active if I have to say so myself. So it's kind of awkward for you to say that you are the only Snake main in MI, lol. As someone has pointed out already there is myself, sparta kick, and JTSM who actually main the man and sttend tournaments regularly. Sparta Kick is by far the best out of us though.

Anyways, any Snakes going to PS4 this weekend?

well how do you know I come to tournaments? Usually I go under a alias, besides I usually attend Tournaments in Ohio.

Top Bottom