• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'd want the infinite replay one, but the name tags thing would be cool too if possible. o-o I just wanted to be able to post some vids of me since i'll be going to a tourney this weekend.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'm ok with playing. =D I actually don't know a great deal about the ditto myself though. o-o

EDIT:Also thanks for the code. =D

DOUBLE EDIT: If Gifts sees this he should join in on the Snake dittos. >:D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dittos are just who overextends their position first...

Funnily enough snake is one of the best at covering snakes landing >.>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Just wait for matches to be called and look for the person that responds to it. Or even try asking the TO, that would be easier than asking around probably. Or you could tell people what you look like and what you're gonna wear so they can find you easier. There's no 'easy' way, but it's possible.

:phone:

Edit: or just trade phone numbers. That's probably easiest.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Sounds great. Only one question though.. How do we find eachother at a big event like this? just ask around?
I'll have a green hat that stands out. BD It'll have an eye patch, and a big nose.

Just wait for matches to be called and look for the person that responds to it. Or even try asking the TO, that would be easier than asking around probably. Or you could tell people what you look like and what you're gonna wear so they can find you easier. There's no 'easy' way, but it's possible.

Edit: or just trade phone numbers. That's probably easiest.
I can also wear a shirt with my gamertag on it. >:D

Also if this ends up like the last person I met in person who I met on the Snake boards we might end up being in the same pool lol.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
I was considering wearing my mario hat to stand out.. That just blows it way out of the water though

Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I'll probably have that mario hat on me. I also have long dark hair and wear glasses with a broken frame.. Is that enough?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm ok with playing. =D I actually don't know a great deal about the ditto myself though. o-o

EDIT:Also thanks for the code. =D

DOUBLE EDIT: If Gifts sees this he should join in on the Snake dittos. >:D
Im teaming with dyno haha.

We should team in the future though. :D

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I was supposed to go to vengeance but, I forgot to call my car pool to let them know I still wanted to go :(

Sounds great. Only one question though.. How do we find eachother at a big event like this? just ask around?
Ask a guy, "Where nappy is at". Then, he tells you he has no idea. You find out later in pool the same guy you asked your turns out to be nappy.
I'm going to a tourney today. Wish me luck with my broken wrist :D

Anyone else going to a tourney this weekend?
This weekend is over with. Going to one next weekend.
Yes, and do double Snake. >:D
Lets see some snake quads in bracket at some point.

Any stage will be too small to camp with 4 snakes. Each one covers 1/3 or the stage. Not 75% like Marth in melee, but best of any other character. So, they cover 4/3 of the stage.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Made it into pro bracket at vengeance to get knocked out by double dedede in bracket. >_>
I think it's fine for my first major OoS tournament though

I'm most likely going to hold off on the matchup project until I have a little more experience.

Meh, probably be a good idea to throw around ideas to try out in the threads. Like I said before, theorycraft and try out new stuff. Once you figure it out, then come back and reevaluate it.

Top Bottom