• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Xeyload since your a mod now can you UnBan me from the Gameplay&tactical disscussion room.

I have several gifs that have gone unused due to me not being able to post in the top 5 thread.

For example

For when I have to dummy something down for someone.
[COLLAPSE="let me explain this again"]
[/COLLAPSE]

For when I get done explaining why I'm better than the lesser Zeldas.

[COLLAPSE="These hoes could NEVER"]
[/COLLAPSE]

For when anyone suggest otherwise.
[COLLAPSE="gurl stop"]
[/COLLAPSE]

For whenever Lord Xavier post.
[COLLAPSE="Bye girl"]
[/COLLAPSE]

And many more.

lmao I'm a low tier moderator Fuujin. That sort of thing is not within my jurisdiction.

Its these GIFs that seem to be getting you into trouble anyway. A picture certainly is worth a thousand words, but you should probably try to explain them with words to supplement your GIF post. Or at least combine your GIF post with content directly related to the thread's discussion.

I probably need to watch Oprah at some point. (Or look it up on wikipedia). I am not really sure what makes her so well-known. I think she endorses books or something.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
lmao I'm a low tier moderator Fuujin. That sort of thing is not within my jurisdiction.

Its these GIFs that seem to be getting you into trouble anyway. A picture certainly is worth a thousand words, but you should probably try to explain them with words to supplement your GIF post. Or at least combine your GIF post with content directly related to the thread's discussion.

I probably need to watch Oprah at some point. (Or look it up on wikipedia). I am not really sure what makes her so well-known. I think she endorses books or something.
Soooooooo, this is a yes?

blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah can't blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah
Anyone recall how to instantly jab1 to jab1 after hitting the opponent instead of going into jab2?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
one a monthly today, despite actually not playing for almost a month.

everyone was playing pretty sloppy.

a few matches were recorded, although they weren't anything special.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ralph Cecil, do you know a smasher from the Louisville area named Wangston?

Oh and to respond to earlier questions, I broke my wrist playing soccer. Took a shot to the hand and it chipped off the corner of a bone. Luckily, I only have to wear a brace which isn't too obnoxious and I can still manage to play. I just can't move really fast or button mash or anything technical.

Finals are coming up and everything seems to all be due at once. I'll be more active here once it's over in two weeks.

:phone:

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Somebody on the snake boards needs to make a matchup tidbits thread with information on each matchup

No ratios or anything, just character/stage discussion for each of our matchups so that snake players in general can be more informed about their char/matchups overall. This and a thread about our most common setups and traps would probably spark more activity and benefit us snakes

Would anyone be opposed to the idea/starting the thread?

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a good idea

Similar to how the Diddy's had a thread (I can't find it now) with characters and a stage ban guide, but with general matchup guidelines as well?

Okuser

Smash Ace
Somebody on the snake boards needs to make a matchup tidbits thread with information on each matchup

No ratios or anything, just character/stage discussion for each of our matchups so that snake players in general can be more informed about their char/matchups overall. This and a thread about our most common setups and traps would probably spark more activity and benefit us snakes

Would anyone be opposed to the idea/starting the thread?
I second this motion.

@Bonds: Thanks for the remainder about the control stick. Also, for your suggestion, I am all for it as well. I wager you have support for the idea and can go ahead and start a thread on it. Hopefully, we can be willing to commit to such a thing without deviating.

@Ken: Having a chipped bone sounds quite a lot worse than it probably is. Isn't that wangston a falco main?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yeah last time I saw him he mained Falco. Also I support the idea of a mu thread, but I wouldn't be able to contribute too greatly for some of the more uncommon mus. =p

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
k, I'll get working on it now

also, I'm confirmed for vengeance, who all else is coming? I'd like to meet other snake mains there since it's my first time out of state

wangston

Smash Lord
le me searches wangston

A wild post appears.

Yeah I main falco and I'm from ky. But i'm at school, what ken said.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Bonds is on the rise in KC.
He beat half of Iowa to win our Amateur Bracket this weekend.

As long as someone teaches him the Olimar MU, he's going to be the future of KS brawl, mark my words.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
There will be a bunch of Olimars at Vengeance(or at least I think there will be o-o), so i'm sure someone would be able/willing to teach him the mu. ^_^

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Dash attack. Power shield his smashes, if you do you can get a free f tilt/u tilt/(i think you can grab him also). You can tech chase him super easily.

FC is a tournament series that was pretty big for the midwest back in the melee days. The time of the old school people. Its being brought back for august in Indiana this year. I think a lot of melee players who have not played in ages might be taking a road trip out to see it.
Bonds is on the rise in KC.
He beat half of Iowa to win our Amateur Bracket this weekend.

As long as someone teaches him the Olimar MU, he's going to be the future of KS brawl, mark my words.
Get us some more videos Delux.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i posted some vids in the critique thread, anyone mind checking them out? thnxthnxthnx

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Dang. If I knew that, I would have asked him to hack my laptop into not losing Grand finals.

Edit: nvm pinnacle finished creating the file before it crashed

Top Bottom