• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Lol i took an idea from like war and made a use for it a while back. I always keep trach of my c4 timing and since nearly all others dont when 27 seconds is about there taunt and they run right into that **** LMFAO. Just something funny i did i wanted to share xD.

Edit:only works the first time though xD still funny as hell. P.S. i love when anyone except wario,GaW,MK. CP me to brinstar. They dont expect that to be my pocket stage choice xD.
If you stall someone's stock until they're 180% or higher, just strip a Nade pick it up and go in your box.

Epic shenanigans for those who try to capitalize on your taunt, lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm currently reloading SV every 10-15 minutes so I know when the stage switches, BORED MUCH? all I know for sure so far is that it goes from 04 to 00 at around 2:45am, assuming my wii clock is set correctly, and it's been on 01 since I've woken up

I believe what you posted earlier was pretty correct. Some other post I found during a search for STGVillage turned out to be similar. Lower number = earlier in the day. Later number = later in the day.

Well, I'm sorting through a bunch of frame data for our dthrow, just finished listing it all. That's my day so far since 4 in the morning lol Well, I had some sleep during that time period as well.

etecoon

Smash Hero
00: morning
01: morning 2
02: afternoon
03: afternoon 2
04: night

from what I can tell so far
closeish but I know now 01 is at least partly afternoon, it's possible 00 lasts from 3ish to noonish which would mean the time periods are not evenly split(I thought it might be every 4.8 hours at first)

edit: it is now 02, so now I have

00 woodfallville (2:??am-???)
01 sakuraville(???-3?:00pm)
02 winter sakuraville(3?00pm-???)
03 eldinville
04 diago village(???-2:??am)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I did that before too and I'd switch it every now and then, there's too many good SV hacks though so it's good you can set it by time of day

I wish at least like, BF could also do this

I want the european battlefield hack. The one with the moving waters in the background. I cannot seem to find that one, but it always appears in european vids.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think I know which one you're talking about...someone I know has it I think and it's really annoying, people always want to restart and take the SD card out during tourney lol

Really? lol I have this yoshi island (B) texture that does something similar. It has wooden stage and platform, yet a river in the background. Most of the time I hardly ever notice what is going on in the background.

etecoon

Smash Hero
there's actually 2 of them I'm thinking of it could be so idk, don't have either one though I use winter BF atm and I think my other favorite is silent hill but people would NEVER agree to play on that XD, it makes like everything snake does invisible <_<

I like dark themed textures. I would put phazon on literally every character if I had it my way, but I realize others will be playing me wii eventually and they might not agree with having all phazon for the blue slot on every character. Even though phazon Ike is epic.

Roy-marth

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like phazon for a lot of characters but interestingly none of my mains, blue MK is sharp moon, snake doesn't have a phazon texture but I use big boss which is basically black but still somewhat blue, and marth I use this light blue thing

my MK and marth do both have phazon/blue slashes though!

I like phazon for a lot of characters but interestingly none of my mains, blue MK is sharp moon, snake doesn't have a phazon texture but I use big boss which is basically black but still somewhat blue, and marth I use this light blue thing

my MK and marth do both have phazon/blue slashes though!
I think that is the next thing I look into, special effects for attacks. But no altering their usual effects of course.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
One more question, so I downloaded the file from the kitty corp site and unzipped it, now there are four files.

Do I put the unzipped one in? If not, which one do I put in?

They're named:

FitMarth00.pac
FitMarth00.pcs
FitMarth00 Beyond Texture.pac
FitMarth00 Beyond Texture.pcs

etecoon

Smash Hero
you only need FitMarth00.pcs, pac is optional and only really matters if you use wifi and want your opponents to have textures...or for zelda/sheik and PT because it needs the pac to register the transformations right

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah I don't really know about character portraits or menus, I just change textures and music

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
So I did it, its work well for the most part, a few don't but when it freezes when I put stage selection on random, it freezes

I have not run into that problem o.0 Sorry, I am not sure what to do about that.

Try turning off custom stage from you random selection screen.

etecoon

Smash Hero
SV 03 occurs sometime between 5:30-6pm, tentatively calling it 5:45...

00 woodfallville (2:45?am-???)
01 sakuraville(???-3?:00pm)
02 winter sakuraville(3?00pm-5:45?)
03 eldinville(5:45?-???)
04 diago village(???-2:45?am)

going on this I'm assuming that 02 occupies the smallest time slot by far, if 03/04 have an evenish split they each occupy around 4 hours meaning 00 and 01 would each have the largest time slots, but I suspect 04 will be longer than 03

edit: I realized I could check my wii clock without turning the game off by checking a replay, my clock is about an hour and ten minutes off so I'm assuming this is because the wii doesn't automatically adjust for daylight savings time, or because my game has been on for a few months <___< either way, all times should be moved up an hour

I finally have the ability to change any colors I want on Snake, and I have no idea what texture I want to create on him.

Idea's anyone?

etecoon

Smash Hero
just simple recolors? idk really, the only one of his standard colors that I thought could be improved is green and moss snake is perfect for that for me

wasn't it you that I was helping just a few days ago get HBC installed? maybe it wasn't I forget, if it was lol you already are doing better things with it than me, I would like to edit some textures myself but too lazy to learn how

just simple recolors? idk really, the only one of his standard colors that I thought could be improved is green and moss snake is perfect for that for me

wasn't it you that I was helping just a few days ago get HBC installed? maybe it wasn't I forget, if it was lol you already are doing better things with it than me, I would like to edit some textures myself but too lazy to learn how
Yes xD You helped me last weekend try to hack my wii. I had never done anything before like this in my life, yet you helped me accomplish it lol

Actually, all of this is not that hard. There are great programs out right now that simplify the process so much. Recoloring is actually fairly easy with brawlbox. All I have to do is open up a .pcs file. Find the area where the textures are, then replace them with my own images. Save the file, and I am done. It is really that simple. The only hard part is trying to do it well enough that it looks good.

For example, I am currently using EY's moss texture and altering it. I'm only doing this because I cannot seem to get the original files and so I have to use a created one to do so. Right now, I think I will be trying to do a cosmic Snake texture as a practice run, then try to get a little bit more fancy with it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
do stage textures work similarly? I'm pretty happy with most of my character textures(MAJORAKNIGHT!) but I would like to alter a few stages even if just a few color things, going to have to get brawlbox soon I guess

Give me a second, I have not tried to open up stages with brawlbox yet. I assume you can.

I wish I could show you all this texture, but I am not sure how to do so. Snapshots are stuck in .bin format.

Edit: Yes, since stages are in .pac format, you can open them up with brawlbox. I have not done so yet, but I fully imagine if I were to alter the images now, it would work out.

^Webcam photo lol
Really stupid looking, but just a test run. I cannot get his facial features to work out very well, so I just blacked it out.

Savon

Smash Ace
What else is there to talk about? My Snake textures are currently Boba Fett, Chris Redfield, Hulk Hogan, and Woody from Toy Story. Not sure what I am going to use for the remaining slots though. Suggestions?

What else is there to talk about? My Snake textures are currently Boba Fett, Chris Redfield, Hulk Hogan, and Woody from Toy Story. Not sure what I am going to use for the remaining slots though. Suggestions?
I'm using Boba Fett and Chris! CHRISSSS!!!!!

Lol. I keep blue Snake himself. He's my favorite.

Hey so I'mma maining Snake now.

Wassup people.
Sup

I'm gonna try out the spongebob vertex hack for MK :awesome::awesome:

@xeylode: Get CHRIIIISSS!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom