• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Probably because I didn't go Snake. I fought another Lucario earlier and got owned with Snake, so I used Diddy and did fine. When I ran into another one, I picked Diddy again, but this guy was really good at using bananas because he used to main Diddy. I lost, counter picked MK, but still lost because my MK is bad.

And sure, I'll play wifi. Give me a bit though. I gotta arrange a bunch of junk on my SD card because of Brawl-.

Edit: Could you try to maybe get a hack that enables us to use music? I know hacks exist for over wifi that will work even if only one person is hacking. I have played with someone like that over wifi before. Heck, I even managed to play someone on a custom stage designed for duelists once. It was so much fun playing duelists even if it was on wifi xD

Probably because I didn't go Snake. I fought another Lucario earlier and got owned with Snake, so I used Diddy and did fine. When I ran into another one, I picked Diddy again, but this guy was really good at using bananas because he used to main Diddy. I lost, counter picked MK, but still lost because my MK is bad.

And sure, I'll play wifi. Give me a bit though. I gotta arrange a bunch of junk on my SD card because of Brawl-.
Alright.

I have decided to drop Snake. His playstyle is simply too different from what I am used to using. Peach/Diddy/Falco all have extremely similar styles of playing now that I think about it.

I'll use him from time to time probably for laughs, but for the most part, I am being concrete on this. I sort of feel better knowing I am not playing Snake anymore lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Edit: Could you try to maybe get a hack that enables us to use music? I know hacks exist for over wifi that will work even if only one person is hacking. I have played with someone like that over wifi before. Heck, I even managed to play someone on a custom stage designed for duelists once. It was so much fun playing duelists even if it was on wifi xD
I had music and texture hacks on while we were playing. I don't think there's a way for you to hear my music hacks though, since it reads off my SD card. Same for textures and stuff. Custom stages are different. That you can do over wifi.

): @ dropping Snake though...

hi people =)

im excessively drunk right now
Did you have a designated driver?

I had music and texture hacks on while we were playing. I don't think there's a way for you to hear my music hacks though, since it reads off my SD card. Same for textures and stuff. Custom stages are different. That you can do over wifi.

): @ dropping Snake though...
I know it's possible with the music. I did play with someone once who managed to do it. Although, we managed to do it over anyone brawl, so that might be different. Custom stage for sure I know we can do.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Sinz like one more month and then i'll have the rest of those replays up lmao......gotta pay 70 bucks to get my Wii fixed. Lemme know if you find any deals or know of where i can get a wii cheap.:)

Also how long you gonna be here this summer?? we should smash and kick it....bone some hors or somethin.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Haha love ya mars. My best friend is leaving on his mission and **** so I am going down to NM after TGWP.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I have decided to drop Snake. His playstyle is simply too different from what I am used to using. Peach/Diddy/Falco all have extremely similar styles of playing now that I think about it.
I decided the same thing about a week ago, for essentially the same reason. I feel like the only way I can get better at snake is to basically forget about other characters where as if I play characters like MK, marth, lucario, fox...few others even, I have a much easier time switching between them and still feel like I make improvements. snake is just too different. MK was my best character to begin with but I guess the main thing I decided was that if he were to be banned I'd rather main marth, lucario, falco, wario...maybe someone else, I'm bad at snake

also I'm 90% certain that olimar beats snake, wheee using MK and marth on this ****er : )

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Did you have a designated driver?

I know it's possible with the music. I did play with someone once who managed to do it. Although, we managed to do it over anyone brawl, so that might be different. Custom stage for sure I know we can do.
I didn't leave my house, so I didn't need one. Me, my girlfriend, and a couple of my friends had somewhat of a party while my parents were gone this weekend.

That being said, IF I had left my house, I would have had someone to take me home or called a cab. People who drive while drunk are scum and shouldn't be allowed to drive. You'd be surprised how strongly I feel about this, based on how frequently I drink. But seriously, if you drink and drive, I hate you. If you wanna go put yourself in danger, go ahead. But don't drive, because that puts the lives of others in danger. I don't tolerate that. I've lost two personal friends because of drunk driving, I don't intend to lose another.

/rant

So besides my hated for drunk drivers, what else is new here? I'm not willing to go back a ****load of pages to see what you people were talking about.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Olimar beats Snake, the legit Snakes here know this if they ever play decent ones.
candy thinks snake beats olimar. **** M2K thinks diddy beats MK, just because you're good doesn't mean you can't have absurd opinions -_-

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I've tried several times when I get to that, very pissed of point, but that actually ends up being another two-stock. At which point all I can think is how worthless my MK is for getting 2-stocked by Peach.

Peach is my hardest match up, I'm at a point where i feel like I should just forfeit against any Peach I'll have to play in tourney. I would honestly rather fight an MK, where I at least feel like I have somewhat of a chance of winning.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I've tried several times when I get to that, very pissed of point, but that actually ends up being another two-stock. At which point all I can think is how worthless my MK is for getting 2-stocked by Peach.

Peach is my hardest match up, I'm at a point where i feel like I should just forfeit against any Peach I'll have to play in tourney. I would honestly rather fight an MK, where I at least feel like I have somewhat of a chance of winning.
Peach isn't that good. Go to the peach boards. Post some videos. Ask what you're doing wrong. Or just read their MU thread. Either way, raaape.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol.

I get 2 stocked by a Peach regularly.

Unless I pick Marth.

Then I combo f-smash into f-smash because Marth ***** Peach that hard.

Hey people, guess what? SWF failed again last night, and I had only surfed through for like 2 seconds before it failed again lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF22AOmQMA
By the way, off my rock >)

Peach could probably beat marth I think. With Turnips, it makes the match more bareable. MK is harder because he edgeguards her a lot better than marth does, imo.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Nah, Peach gets ***** by Marth. Its the truth.

etecoon

Smash Hero
peach is a mediocre character and there's no way in hell the marth matchup will ever be in her favor LOL

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
but I've been epically failing against Peach for a few months now. Could I just be dumb and not learning anything after I play Peach?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yeah Snake vs. Peach. I've been playing the same Peach for most weekends (Friday/Saturday/sometimes Sunday) for the past 5 months in both Melee and Brawl. So I would say I'm used to playing Peach. I'm just garbage at the matchup for some reason.

I brought this Peach player into AZ's competitive scenes in the beginning of July and he just picked up both games sooooo fast. He's power ranked in AZ Brawl right now at #9. I've been playing competitive Brawl since it came out, but I've gotten no where.

Idk, everything about Peach frustrates me. But he's also the closest smasher that lives to me (30mins). So I don' t know what to do about it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah Silly Kyle, I love him as person, we've been smashing together for like about 5 years now, he drives me to tourneys and smashfests, but as a Peach main.... f*** him.

I'm known for only having two johns, f*** Fox (melee) and f*** Peach (both games). sometimes I'll throw in something like I'm high as hell right now, but obviously that one is situational.

Top Bottom