• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I can't wi-fi.

I only wi-fi when I'm bored

There a lot of fun things I'm doing :D

And I'm doing friendlies :)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I can't Wifi

I only wi-fi when I'm home and have Wifi

There a lot of fun things I'm doing :D

And I'm doing homework :)

And making my mask for my costume

And Brawl minus is fun.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't wi-fi

I only wi-fi when I feel like it

There a lot of nothing I'm doing :D

And I'm eating lasagna :)

Dat combooooo.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I can wifi

I'm currently KOing mizu by dthrowing him during castle siege's transformations : p

etecoon

Smash Hero
ggs sinz, lol at my campy wario fail

ggs mizu too, I know we just got DC'd but I think I'm about done with brawl for the day anyway, fun **** guys

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We aren't haha

Sorry about the lag. I am pretty sure it was my wifi router. The router sucks sooooo bad.

How was my yoshi haha?

etecoon

Smash Hero
and yea obviously it's lolwifi, three for all too, when I was snake I just kept trying to C4 stick/spike you lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We all were playing for fun.

My room mate played the second game as bowser xD

etecoon

Smash Hero
better than mine probably, I don't use a tag IRL so when I had to make something for wifi I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

although now I'm starting to use tap jump off for snake so I had to start using a different tag for that

I'm in a middle of a well somewhat competitive treated friendlies. It's soooooo ***n fun :)!

I'm improving with my Snake, Falco and Samus. I can't wi-fi :(

What the.... I thought you hate wi-fi? Are you bored?

I won against GAW with Falco :) but I lost to MK with Falco :p

I won with Snake against MK and GAW

etecoon

Smash Hero
I might be around later tonight too, going to sleep soon I've been watching bleach for like 5 hours, nappy was right x_x

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'll play a few games with you, DEAD tired though so don't be surprised if I'm all ******** lol

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Quite a few posts to catch up on when you haven't been on smashboards for a whole day. I actually got to go to work for the first time yesterday in almost a month. I'n on call so it sucks not knowing when I work. I smash at my work so it's cool.

I'll work on that guide then. It will be very sneaky.

My controls are weird somewhat. I have Z set to attack to make dacus easier (I think it's easier than with it set to grab, it also helps with Sheik's dacus since it's like impossible to do it when it's set to grab) My X is grab, and I have tap jump off. I also removed the springs, and I ripped out the rumble pack out of my controller. the controller is lighter, and I don't have to go turn it off everytime.

The guide will be sweet.

Also my avatar *****.

Top Bottom