• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Note: For all the people with homebrew in their wii, it will say DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF repairing. Don't get fooled. t's an April fools! Click A

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm well prepared for all April Fools shenanigans everywhere.

No matter what happens on April 1st, my first thought is "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this might be a joke."

Like, a guy could get shot right in front of me and by crying for an ambulance, and I'll be like "Suuuuuure, not gettin' me on this one. Go bleed on somebody else."

Anyway, I'm still looking for random dittos/free for alls Snake boards.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL

Sinz reppin' that pink Yoshi this April.

CO needs to do something cool now...

I'm still willing to do wifi btw. I've been doing random dittos against CPUs.......

I use Falco more often but I still use Snake more :D

Falco's recovery is hard to get with though.

I use Falco more often but I still use Snake more :D

Falco's recovery is hard to get with though.
Actually, his recovery is probably one of the better ones and easier relatively speaking. All you really have to do for his recovery is two moves: Jump and Phantasm. If you can mix-up your recovery with simply that by using phantasm to get yourself onto platforms and stuff like that, Falco will not be getting gimped at all. It's only when he gets below the stage and far out that his recovery fails. Anything else, and it's really hard to predict him. Unless there are no platforms. Then, his recovery is pretty uniform.

Snake's recovery is take hits and recovery eventually. Falco's is get hit in recovery, get killed. If not, you recover everytime.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's page 1, it won't let me display them at once <_< though I've been surprisingly good about not getting infracted for it even though everyone knows I'm going out of my way to annoy people...

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's why I post so much in ban threads, the people that feel strongly about MK(either way) are mostly very easily baited lol

that's why I post so much in ban threads, the people that feel strongly about MK(either way) are mostly very easily baited lol

Can I just ban you now? I mean, you have not been banned yet. You need some quiet time to think about all the people you have laughed at while they are pissed off.

what

snake is a bad character
No he isn't. Snake isn't bad at all. He's not broken either but he's a very good character. You just need to be patient

I hate MK cause when you play as him, your a win for sure.
If you master him, nothing will be hard for you which is boring.
I don't want him banned. I'm neither pro or ban.

This is my feeling towards him--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wR3rj6Blqg

lol jk

Oh btw: APRIL FOOLS GUYS!

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake is like worse than ganondorf, trufax

actually my ganondorf is 2-0 vs snake boards lol powers of wifi

The thread was so epic but I still hate MK.

Snake is moar awesome than Ganondorf.

Wi-fi Ganondorf > Wi-fi Snake

Offline Ganon < Offline Snake

True fax

ganondorf is better than Snake *Sarcasm* :laugh:

Seriously etecoon, what do you think?

etecoon

Smash Hero
Wi-fi Ganondorf > Wi-fi Snake
my snake beat susa's ganondorf and he's a much better player than me and we live on opposite sides of the country, no johns >: D

my honest opinion is that snake is *good* but very overrated. I feel like diddy, falco, ice climbers, and wario are all at least on his level and maybe a couple others, so I refer to him as a horrible non-viable character : )

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I were a mod, I would have posted that button here.

Brawl's top tiers are all pretty well balanced, imo. Excluding MK obviously.

etecoon

Smash Hero
those codes being mod use only made me sad, I wanted to rick roll the video thread and change all the names to things like "UltimateTazer, HomoOrNotHomo, Bisquick, So Fetal" etc. but I completely lost my will to bother with the rest of it without that <_<

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just got done talking to Azua. It looks like Zajice is going to be the new mod.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just got done talking to Azua. It looks like Zajice is going to be the new mod.
Wait, are we being serious right now? This isn't a joke post is it? Cause I'm sensing April Foolsness here.

lol etecoon

It would've been funnier if I DID say it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
it only lets me do 40 posts per page?

but yes lol @ 15 posts a page, 40 much better : )

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd switch to 40 but we're approaching page 1000 with 15 and I wanna get it.

I probably won't though. Since I'll most likely be asleep when it happens.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm using CAMP! as my snake tag now, either the subliminal message will retrain me to not play aggressively or it will remind my opponents that half of their characters are better at camping anyway

D:

Top Bottom