• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I love you guys, the new techs are great :D

Snake has soooo ****ing much potencial x)

SNAKE FTW !

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure Taokaka would be classified under "Assassin."

And Velox is a magical serpent. :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm curious. How do you have a nekkid lady as your wallpaper when you still live with your parents?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh. The dads rarely seem to care. So I'm not surprised. It's always the moms that freak out.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy crap, insta-responded in the same minute.

What'd you do? If you don't mind me asking anyway...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Absolutely nothing for 3-4 days.

Didn't talk, sleep, eat, anything. I just sat there.

Knew it'd piss her off because she already thought I was insane.... but she's a *****.... called the cops to come take me away on a 51-50 hold. But I acted normal for them, they left, and I continued my bull****.

I wanted to go live at my grandma's so I could stay with my girlfriend because my mom was moving... and she said no....so yeah....

I didn't even get to say goodbye to her..... :'(

But I saw her this summer. <3 and we still love eachother.... it's just hard.... we're like 2 hours away now. (driving 1 way) :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. That seems like it'd be insanely hard to do... Especially no sleeping or eating. Insane.

But that really does suck about your girlfriend, but long distance is better than nothing I guess.

And I don't think I like your mom very much... >_>

SuSa

No, I just refused to move or talk and she didn't think of bringing me food.

Nobody likes my mom -_- not even most of my family.....

Also it's not long distance really... :( we talk now and then but not as much as we used to.... but I promised her in 2 years (once I'm 18) I'll move back down to be with her for a year (until she turns 18) then we can both leave that dreaded place... me and her both hate Palmdale/Lancaster... to many bad memories and such....

No, I just refused to move or talk and she didn't think of bringing me food.

Nobody likes my mom -_- not even most of my family.....

Also it's not long distance really... :( we talk now and then but not as much as we used to.... but I promised her in 2 years (once I'm 18) I'll move back down to be with her for a year (until she turns 18) then we can both leave that dreaded place... me and her both hate Palmdale/Lancaster... to many bad memories and such....
What do you mean until she turns 18? You don't mean that your mom is your age?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've never just completely ignored somebody before. It seems like the most infuriating thing you can do.

SuSa is such a romantic. It sounds like a love story!

SuSa

:x she gave me the best gift ever when I saw her for the 4th of July.

This little necklace with a ring she's had since she was like 7 that she got from one of those quarter machines... with two intertwined hearts.

4srs. Made me cry when she put it around my neck.

(Note that it had been 7 months since we've seen eachother; and sometime this month I'm taking a fun 5 hour metro ride to go see her again)

I slept from 3am to 3pm because I got home from my tourney at 2am. I'm also not sleeping anytime soon. XD
I slept roughly the same time span x.X

3:17 - 3:46

Hey, SuSa? You know when you shield drop a grenade as soon as you pull it out, then by hard throwing it into the ground it will go up extremely high. But it explodes right when it reaches ground level? I've found this to be an extremely useful method. But I hardly see any Snake using it.

It explodes pretty much like if you were to simply shield drop a grenade there, but it has different effects during the match. Leaving a grenade on the ground has the effect of people avoiding that area. Throwing the grenade into the floor makes it so that it cannot really be seen thus giving the idea that it's a safe area for people to venture into. And for some reason, people go into it. And they either go boom, or they shield the hit only to be grabbed or hit by a ftilt.

I also spam it in the DDD matchup. =p

I prefer light throw up, to grenade strip and run with a grenade in hand and throw it before it explodes.
Nade games xD They are fun to use.

Edit: I cannot thing of what to do next with Snake. I want to do testing, or something. So far all I've managed to help with is tech chasing data, and a couple of grenade stuff.

SuSa

I'm bored because it's 2:30am, SWF is moving slow (except this topic because of you and me) and I have nothing/little to test, no one is on AIM, I just noticed my Youtube music playlist isn't playing, and AiB is also at a halt, guitar is too loud to play right now.... :/

I'm bored because it's 2:30am, SWF is moving slow (except this topic because of you and me) and I have nothing/little to test, no one is on AIM, I just noticed my Youtube music playlist isn't playing, and AiB is also at a halt, guitar is too loud to play right now.... :/
You just reminded me of what I can do. I still need to get the grenade percents uploaded, and the chart revamped with the Utilt KO percents.

If you are really bored, you could probably go do some kind of frame data testing. There is always a need for that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd be contributing more to the conversation but I'm talking to Anther and other Pikachus in the pika chat and it's distracting.

They move fast. x_x

There is now a method to find every single characters frame data on every single thing. :x so no longer a need for me to do that.

But yeah.. updating that chart would be nice =p
It should be in the next hour. Depends how long it takes me to find the grenade data that I had recorded previously, finish off a few characters %KO, and see if my excel spread sheet wasn't deleted by mistake <_<

Top Bottom