• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Question: Name the Smash Brawl characters that can chain grab.

1. DDD
2. Falco
3. Ice Climbers

Who else?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Meet up? *thinks*

Where do you live? I live in 3rd ave~149st (trains: 2,5)

<--Liqui
D*mn, you live mad close to me lol. I live on Mt. Eden Avenue (4 train). Where would you like to meet up at? I say the 161st Yankee Stadium station on the 4 train because its like in the middle distance of where we both live. Also, if you have a cell, that stop is above ground so it'll be easier to find each other.

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG ... everyone in brawl can chain grab .... WHYYYYYY are these mechanics sooo cruel to people like us melee players =\

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Letttt meee run TIO bracket organiza!!!
yo bum on some serious shizzle, can u pleas euse tio

i played ninja link in round 2 for 3 weeks now, even he knows lmfao

actually a few people have been playing the same people around the 1st rounds.
im not sure how u make the brackets but if u can could u please use tio 2 completely randomize it

Hasaki's Winter

Smash Rookie
D*mn, you live mad close to me lol. I live on Mt. Eden Avenue (4 train). Where would you like to meet up at? I say the 161st Yankee Stadium station on the 4 train because its like in the middle distance of where we both live. Also, if you have a cell, that stop is above ground so it'll be easier to find each other.
Yea, good idea. now to find a date. tommorrow i cant. And tuesday i have plans to go to the movies then work. so does wednesday sound good?

Alukard

Smash Hero
seeding should only b for the top 3 placings ... then it should b random after that ...

TIO is the right way to go

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Just got back into FL

I wanna do some shout outzz..

DJ: thanks for going outta your way and getting me to the venue, you're bowser is too beast we beat some good teams, and had fun doing it... Double Ike in teams is too good.

Bum: Glad to finnally meet ya, we chat all the time on AIM, but it was cool to put a face to a screen name. You were mad cool, and I watched some of your teams matches. Your DK/Puff are insane.

NinjaLink: our fox ditto was too much fun, it's sick that you use everyone in the cast effectively, I don't dare use anyone else outside my main/secondary.

Anti/other really good DDD player in SWAT: sick DDD's you guys were too cool.

D1: nice to meet you, good times.

Blackanese/Liqui: you guys displayed good team work, good job beating me and DJ, intense matches for sure.

Wes: nastiest sonic I've ever played, I had to adapt to the matchups because FL does not have one good sonic.

Everyone else... GG's and nice to meet all of ya.... hopefully i'll see you guys whenever I go back there..... Peace.

-xYz.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
xYz: I feel all tingly inside lol. I gotta go back to Florida so I can **** in teams with you over there =)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey, what's up with these small results??

I wanna know how my NJ people did. How come there's never at least a top 8 results post?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
that's whats up! ATL North is II good, I had a blast up there... you guys are all welcomed to be housed by me if your ever in FL... were going to be throwing another FAST tournament down here next summer, so watch out for that.

Thanks for GW compliment anti...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
And xYz was there?? But no results for him??

Imma come to one of these tournies just to steal the results from you Bum :p

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
is this weeks tourny be a crew war? If not then imma show up if so then no show for me.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You know now that I think of it, Bum looks really cool in general...

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
does look interesting, has veiwtiful joe in it. lol

edit: this trailer would want me to get the game. course how da hell do you get a japanese wii. ~_~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXzjR2Lc1s&NR=1
Yeah, that game looks awesome, and it has Mega Man playable too. You don't need a Japanese Wii - just hack it with the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS and you'll be able to get past region locking. ;)

While there are hurdles to getting it published in the US because various other entities own the Tatsunoko properties' rights over here, it hasn't been ruled out... I wouldn't be surprised to see it or another "vs Capcom" game in NA sometime soonish, but I don't really know anything.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Yeah, that game looks awesome, and it has Mega Man playable too. You don't need a Japanese Wii - just hack it with the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS and you'll be able to get past region locking. ;)

While there are hurdles to getting it published in the US because various other entities own the Tatsunoko properties' rights over here, it hasn't been ruled out... I wouldn't be surprised to see it or another "vs Capcom" game in NA sometime soonish, but I don't really know anything.
ok then.. now how to get homebrew. @_@

is funny though, looking at the trailer you see a lot of the fake capcom vs. marvel 3.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i rested alot this weekend, but the results are posted. my bad for the delay. remember no matter what i will post up results. i shall have the time soon enough and this friday is a weekly.

Hasaki's Winter

Smash Rookie
Where are the results? =^o Top 10 List

And where are the videos to the tourny? Can anyone give me some info on that? =^)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HoMaLoN might upload the videos soon. **** i wanna see my tourny matches haha.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Jash I need to face your Toon link again it is really good.

HoMaLon upload me versus Jash from last week, the one that ended in a pk thunder 2 hitting and Jash accidentally D airing.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Oi-----
Uh---------------------------------------------------------------
I take a path train to NYC.
Does anyone know how to get there from 9th,14th 34th street in NYc?
I'll come with falcon if I get a reply
AIM too

Top Bottom