• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Please give a date for the crew wars, I def want Team MOB in that shizz

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
So just to be clear, this Friday is not an STD, right? And how late do things usually go when it isn't?

Also, would you guys recommend against driving down to this from Poughkeepsie? I've never really driven into NYC and I'm a bit wary of traffic and parking and such, but it'd be a little more convenient and cheaper for me than train / subway, I think. Any input is appreciated. ;)

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol ima try and bring poly with me. we could be counted as a crew.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt please register your crew name and if ya crew is coming for sure. the sooner the better.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Player rankings in the BX Venue sounds cool... I don't have a crew so the crew war doesn't apply to me...

Alukard

Smash Hero
bum we live really close u can like literally count the active swat members to b there i hope u do crews for both games =] ... single elim =]

BUM163

Smash Lord
well alukard for melee tell people to come, cause i'm out of touch with melee. you still know lots of people who do melee.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yes i do ... and i want ur *** to b power shielding shines and destroying high tiers like b4 =]

people sleeping on the dormant monkey

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum you have to get this tourney out there if you want the place to be with a decent amount of people. Change the title to tell people this is on Friday or else not everyone will know...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Need a Teamate...

Bum you wanna team for this??
if not anyone wanna team with me?

BUM163

Smash Lord
its cool alukard. i'll be at your event soon enough. i actually have melee now. i just need one day of hard training and remember i can't grab on backwards lol. hey thats wassup if bcc kids come thru. the more the better

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo bum ... everything is like mad amazing now ... everyone is good now ... its sooo fun every round is a rush to ur brain ... unless u play m2k then u just cry cuz he plays too much and he is just TOO GOOD ... even tho his marth gets ***** by my samus all the time ...

i hope u read this m2k =P ... rematch at my bi weekly son!!!

anyway bum we should play one day =]

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mew2King, that's why your Fox lost to my Bowser at the bi-weekly lol. Remembering the last stock has never been so much sweeter lol. You got mindgamed 0 to death and it ended with a F-smash, quit life lol.

xYz: Team with me lol!!!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I just noticed this is on my birthday. I'm coming though so don't worry.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yo!

which people.. jesus and his friends? they were pretty good.. =P btw JAY0 we should MM =] melee or brawl..
I don't play Melee anymore! I'm still wondering how I played Melee. It's so fast compared to Brawl. Overall I would prefer Brawl over Melee any day.

Jay0yeah

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I just noticed this is on my birthday. I'm coming though so don't worry.
lol why come to a smashfest on your b-day..... you should be out.... partying.......getting drunk......getting laid......:laugh: how old are you turning anyways?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
First things first I don't celebrate birthdays, Plus smash is better than all those things.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ref is a young kid. one day you will learn man that getting some beautiful *** is better than anything. when a girl walks in with an itty bitty wisk you'll get sprung son. trust me its better than smash.

Top Bottom