• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
500 BBs would take foreeveeeeeer

i'm down to do 150 BBs for $100 or something

do you have chips? lol
I DO have chips! yayz!! and yeah, I feel the same about the 500bbs, was mostly just jokin about that (unless Im bad enough to go dip**** crazy with a pair post, which im not)
150 sounds perfect actually, good call.
Though, im a bit of a nit and HUs are near crapshoots imo(150bbs would def help the situation). wouldnt want to do 100 unless I had a better grasp on how good you were or if we'd play some ridiculous amount of matches to reduce variance (and that would take too long)
So im def down for a solid 20(maybe alil more) if you are

15k ss 50-100 blinds, that would allow for the following 75-150 100-2 levels if we wanted to put a time limit for the game.
I never understood why online mtts didnt do that so you wouldnt have to take the 100% jump early from 25-50

onski?

Smash Ace
Sure.

best 3/5
Miles is a fearless basthtttrd. look at this man taking any challenges. even accepting a rap battle against me.. dont bite off more than you can chew son.
________
EDIT:

the official SET-UP list is now on the front page. tis the season people, ho ho ho

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I DO have chips! yayz!! and yeah, I feel the same about the 500bbs, was mostly just jokin about that (unless Im bad enough to go dip**** crazy with a pair post, which im not)
Though, im a bit of a nit and HUs are near crapshoots imo(150bbs would def help the situation). wouldnt want to do 100 unless I had a better grasp on how good you were or if we'd play some ridiculous amount of matches to reduce variance (and that would take too long)

15k ss 50-100 blinds, that would allow for the following 75-150 100-2 levels if we wanted to put a time limit for the game.
I never understood why online mtts didnt do that so you wouldnt have to take the 100% jump early from 25-50
lol donkaments. cash games are legit

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol, I agree, I love cash way more than tournies (especially hu),but considering the amount of time/setting, a quick HU FO would be best.
Online cash games are balls, live games are where its at (1-2 and 2-5, especially). Just thought Id throw that one out. . . .

Gaara♥

Smash Master
hey my hands were cold then jerk.... like FROZEN
but im down for Ganon vs Marth Best of 5
money TBA

and i only accepted cause you said you needed gas money

Adam M!

Smash Lord

sounds good, let's do it

we can do it during singles cuz i'm not entering

otherwise i dunno when we'd do it

and i used to be a (bad) cash game player but i like donkaments way more -- way bigger payouts, easier to play due to black and white pushbot decisions, easier to maximize your edge

edit: yaaaaay im teaming with s2j

Rickety

Peace and Love
Eighty-two percent chance that I will be coming! Hooray!

It'd be Sunday only, but still! Not bad for a free trip up to San Fran all the way from lonely ol' San Diego. I can't wait! <3

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
if you come

you'll leave knowing how to fite dr.mario

(me n HMW will giv u some doc training)

and i wanna play canada ppls so come!!!!!!!!!

=D (i jus noticed i use this smily face so much)
YES DOCTOR MARIO TRAINING! haha I think I got the main idea how to fight doc:p I have played S-Royal a lot in the past and I played HMW at Pats house! I was impressed! I highly underestimated HMW haha! :)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Wait, what things? Can you only make one of the days? I live pretty far and so I was planning to come for the singles day (sunday) and to get in OUR match right after my first melee match (which is when I think I'll get the most downtime).

edit: ur socal, huh?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ya i'm not going anymore

i'm an online grinder and sundays are simply too juicy for me to give up. i usually play 7-8 hours and i make so much compared to my other days lol, can't give that up for smash =(

D

Deleted member

im teaming with hmw

and we gunna get 1st place (if no mango)

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya i'm not going anymore

i'm an online grinder and sundays are simply too juicy for me to give up. i usually play 7-8 hours and i make so much compared to my other days lol, can't give that up for smash =(
wait

what

what exactly do you do on sundays

im going to this
whoa

i would like to play scar

what the **** my sig gets cut off

**** this

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
O dang! youre a player who cracks open the 100rebuys and sunday 215 games on stars and FTP (and then some) on the regular, huh? must be too good. Im still down for that HU match, though. get it from you next time. Good luck!

Btw, if you dont mind, what's your sn/s? I'd like to be a railbird of urs when I have the time.

Shroomed

Smash Master
ya i'm not going anymore

wtf is it you do that u NEED to do that bad

i was gonna MM u

n scar, $5 rematch!!!!

Top Bottom