• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i wonder if im good enough to be eggz' partner

prolly not tho

if you get ppl better than me pick them lol

does anyone know if tofu's going to this

Kira-

Smash Champion
Right now, my prime choices are HugS and MacD
Backup choices are Kira and P

I'm probably gonna use a randomizer though
you pretty much knew this already, but it's 100% confirmed I won't be making it to this. my bad =/

woulda teamed with you for sure though. I love teaming with the hero-types lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
is there anyone from socal driving to R3 that has two open spots in their car?

me and Axe want to go, but we need to know by the end of this week so we can make arrangements regarding school and stuff

Atlus8

Smash Master
I <3 seeing everyone before Christmas last year at West Coast Smash League! I <3 how Midgey, Jenny, Mango and I went up there on Thursday night/Friday morning and stayed at Brandon's dorm! Zoap and Phil were there too! It was soooooo f****en cool! I wanted to wear a Christmas hat while I was up there, but didn't get one! I'll go to this if Midgey goes!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
whoa, Props to the great hype vid! Had to replay that last combo a couple times to even see what happened. =p

And heyO, durrr! wanna go HU4ROLLZZ???? 500bbs, no blind increases! ^_^. . . but yeah, good to see at someone else in this community who might know a bit about poker

will there be a mini TMNT tourney at this by chance? figured Id ask
Not sure If I am going to be able to get to the coming CGC and and wanna get back at you, ONSK! (dont think I never saw that comment you left last cgc) =D

Adam M!

Smash Lord
500 BBs would take foreeveeeeeer

i'm down to do 150 BBs for $100 or something

do you have chips? lol

onski?

Smash Ace
whoa, Props to the great hype vid! Had to replay that last combo a couple times to even see what happened. =p

And heyO, durrr! wanna go HU4ROLLZZ???? 500bbs, no blind increases! ^_^. . . but yeah, good to see at someone else in this community who might know a bit about poker

will there be a mini TMNT tourney at this by chance? figured Id ask
Not sure If I am going to be able to get to the coming CGC and and wanna get back at you, ONSK! (dont think I never saw that comment you left last cgc) =D
don't make me smash you again in TMNT. truth be told, on Sunday i'll be bringing my SNES and N64 for a Nostalgia Side Event. although i am scared that Lucien will get wind of the TMNT and **** us both

pockyD

Smash Legend
i've never played for high enough stakes (or gotten down to final 2 when playing for "high" stakes :( ) for that to come into play

it's always mediocre conservative play ruling the day

Top Bottom