• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

D

Deleted member

yeah shroomed would tap me pretty hard

I have 0 doc experience

Naota21t

Smash Champion
the great leon.

i feel bad that i never introduced myself when we played blokus at WCSL last year, so wanna mm?

not much like 5 or 10

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ill mm shroomed and s2j for $20

once i get money

lunin i'll mm your falco for $5 with 3 characters

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Lunin, $10 MM my Peach vs your Falco.

I'm up for $20 depending on whether or not I have the money :)

D

Deleted member

forget mms if the venue fee is 20 dollars

probably not gunna come now actually

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
maybe naota. i remember you though, even though we never introduced ourselves lol.

maybe rey, ill find you on the day of

woah 20 bucksssss!!!!!!!!

TO get in here and defend it

Shroomed

Smash Master
the updated OP may have just made me change my mind about goin to this tourney

now i'll actually have to think about it

REY: I'll take that, falcon vs falco

CONNOR: MM me =D

S2J: mmmk

DJMirror

Smash Master
Lunin, $10 MM my Peach vs your Falco.

I'm up for $20 depending on whether or not I have the money :)
Connor! I'll sponsor like $5 to you (i'll give you the money later in the near future)

YOU GOT THIS!!!!!

To SuperRad Brian

MM? (if i go to this tournament)

Naota21t

Smash Champion
ya 20 bucks is pretty excessive.

if its 20 im prob not gunna go anymore (though im probably just saying this and still end up going).

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea 20 venue??? that's a tad ridiculous especially when it is going to be norcal and some so cal

is the room really gonna cost htat much?

@ joe- i've decided i'm down for 30 and like i said, kira isn't going unless he has some revelation within the next 4 weeks

shroomed- we could over priced super hyped mm, we are kinda like rivals, though i only want to face your doc if we do mm

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i dont think kira is quitting but i'll squeeze all the information i can out of him in the meantime

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i was gonna reschedule finals so me and axe could go to this

but nvm @ venue fee

onski?

Smash Ace
we're reviewing the venue fee right now, but still offering our priy gud set-up incentive.

for every set-up you bring, $10 off venue fee. per set up. so in theory you can bring 3 set ups and give a discount to your friend.

trust me i'm not a capitalist, and im def not making money off this venture, (im in the hole $136 for insurance down payment). i want everyone to come out and not have to pay very much money to have a good time. so hang tight and ima see what we can do to make this comfortable on everyone's wallets

Shroomed

Smash Master
So ur telling me I can't go falcon McCain? My falcon sucks compared to my doc.

WTF kira is quitting? I wanna MM him he got way better

the only thing about ur setup discount onski, is that people only have so many setups to bring

For example, I can bring a setup but like three of my friends don't have crap to bring so they're not gonna go and thus I'm less inclined to go because my friends aren't going

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
**** i havent checked this thread in a while... $20 venue fee? wow thats kinda whack. dave quitting?! wtf?! say it isnt so!

SuperRad

Smash Master
we're reviewing the venue fee right now, but still offering our priy gud set-up incentive.

for every set-up you bring, $10 off venue fee. per set up. so in theory you can bring 3 set ups and give a discount to your friend.

trust me i'm not a capitalist, and im def not making money off this venture, (im in the hole $136 for insurance down payment). i want everyone to come out and not have to pay very much money to have a good time. so hang tight and ima see what we can do to make this comfortable on everyone's wallets
$20 per person at 50 people is $1000. if you go for a $10 venue fee with a $5 reduction for a set up, you're going to get hundreds from melee entrants alone.

VANS

Smash Ace
mMM 10$ sounds so much better but STILL pricy =l did u have to rent chairs n tables and all that stuff? cuz stupid Davis made me do that

pockyD

Smash Legend
10 is pretty standard for large tournaments

i'm back in! especially if the 10 off per setup still applies even after the venue fee drops (which i'm guessing it might not?)

Shroomed

Smash Master
$10 venue fee with $5 off per setup

that'd probably be fine with everyone

assuming that the room isnt a ridiculous price and you can get the money to pay 4 the room

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah i agree with shroomed $10 with $5 off sounds cool. when they say "per setup" though, do they mean per piece of equipment or a full cube + tv?

pockyD

Smash Legend
unless the venue itself is providing a lot of TVs (like at a lan center or something), a setup should always be a tv + game + cube/wii

Top Bottom