• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Back on topic: Who's going to Josh's this weekend?
Yeah, and where is it at? :bee:

And still on topic:
Just a reminder/re-inquiry to who is interested in the following weekend (Saturday) at my place.
Trade Games 2 (starring Vyse) , Puzzle League if Chris/Kas can make it, Cricket, oh yeah and maybe smash!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Poor Andy and Ryan have nothing left to say. :c
Well, that's fine, I accept that you're admitting your loss in a 'manly' way.

WHAT WHAT?
Why is Kas sex??

And where does Josh live?! XD
Toowong, still, I think, if he hasn't moved, yeah?

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hey Guys! meet is on for sunday. My adress is 50 Collins Street, Nundah. My house is directly down the road from Toombul train station. My phone number is 04 38 028 096 if u get lost give me a call and i'll coem get u.

Im just near the shopping center for lunch but feel free to bring snacks. I have 2 T.V's but u might wanna bring Cubes/Wiis and maybe another T.V or two.

Kicks off at 12 and goes till we get bored. See you then.

peace out

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Vyse, you sexy boi you.

Nice work getting QLD jazz happening, I commend you with a mighty hump. Several infact.

Still, no FNQ smashers makes Kaydash a sad panda, I was pretty slack last year in terms of smashism so I intent to make ammends this year.

Im currently in Atherton visiting my folks, I was hoping to find some Cairns contacts to brawl with but I didn't see any mention of a FNQ mob in the OP.

Would you mind adding me to the OP as a Townsville/FNQ rep, under the crew name {YoG}

I have a couple of chums that play casually but its a shade of my former Melee Crew.

Anyhow, here's to new beginnings.

PS Havn't really decided on mains etc yet, i'll get back to you.

Hugs and Kisses. XOXOXOX

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
REASSEMBLE THE COMRADES OF KAYDASH.

There was a Cairns Brawl player called *Hzrd* that you might want to try getting a hold of.
Hmm, I'll see what can be done.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Vyse, you sexy boi you.

Nice work getting QLD jazz happening, I commend you with a mighty hump. Several infact.

Still, no FNQ smashers makes Kaydash a sad panda, I was pretty slack last year in terms of smashism so I intent to make ammends this year.

Im currently in Atherton visiting my folks, I was hoping to find some Cairns contacts to brawl with but I didn't see any mention of a FNQ mob in the OP.

Would you mind adding me to the OP as a Townsville/FNQ rep, under the crew name {YoG}

I have a couple of chums that play casually but its a shade of my former Melee Crew.

Anyhow, here's to new beginnings.

PS Havn't really decided on mains etc yet, i'll get back to you.

Hugs and Kisses. XOXOXOX

haha, you just missed me nathan, i got back from Kuranda yesterday. Wouldve gladly gone up to atherton for some smash,

peace out

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Josh.

Doug and I are coming for smash on Sunday.

Will bring TV + Wii + Melee/Brawl

Also one thing.

Where's Toai?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Quoi?

Andy, please stop sucking my d!ck.

I know people that play Smash up in FNQ, but only casuals. :c
NY Resolution to play Smash? Sif.

Toombul......... I'm sure I know where that is.
Ohhh F***! That's on the OPPOSITE side.
Soigh, Ipswich sucks so much. :c

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
How do you spell Arse?

SO yeah, very likely that me and Dino will make it, bring Wii I guess it'll be needed, and a TV or 2.
Hey, who might want a lift?

" REASSEMBLE THE COMRADES OF KAYDASH. "

Go Go COK!

Sirias

Smash Champion
I know right. <3
Only for you, honey bunny.

I would've asked for a lift myself, but unfortunately I live too far away and now it's too late anyway.
Or maybe not...
It's tomorrow, right?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Toombul is about 1 and a half hours away from where I live.
And I'm sorta busy tomorrow as well.
But you say from 11 till when you get bored, so...
I dunno, we'll see.
If I don't come tomorrow then I'll see you some other day anyway. c:

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
@Arrow: Let me know what ya wanna do, probably driving here would be easier though.

@Kasper: I might be able to pick you up reasonably easy, speciall yif you get a train to somewhere like Oxley or Sherwood. Or even IndoorSILLY.

ALSO, we will be a touch later. Maybe 2pm-ish, possibly a little more depending on how far to pick people up/I get lost.
Still, you'd be going for a while I guess, so ooh yeah!

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Aussierob, come play me in melee!!!!!!!!
I'm back in Robina!
Talk to me on msn if u wanna arrange smash related things (to everyone):
cwoo8888@hotmail.com

Time to play more brawl, melee, snash 64 and pkm puzzle league =D
And boom blocks, since I just found out what a fun game it is

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yes I wanna play melee. I'm like 0% experience in actual melee with other people.

My falcon game has gotten better since playing extensively with falco. Funny that.

But yeah, anytime this week I'll be down for some smash. What about some brawl atm? lol wifi (sucks i know).

(Edit)

rob.barbin@gmail.com is me.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I think this looks pretty interesting! However, I'm quite unfamiliar with the competive scene namely because I haven't been to any tournaments at all. Don't know if I'll be able to make to any either seemingly because I live in Mackay and the closest tournament location seems to be in Brisbane. :ohwell: Oh well. Guess Wi-Fi is the only thing I've got access to for now... >_< Are there any ways I can get to a tournament or am I doomed with this fate for now? Seriously, I'm really confused about how to get into one because everything looks sssooo confusing... Do they only go as far as Brisbane or are there other locations as well? (Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place, I wouldn't know where to put this type of question. I thought here would be the because it specifically talks about tournaments in QLD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom