• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queensland Power Rankings v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
That's why there's no need for a tier list.

We all know who's good. Kas and Zac sandbag better than the American Army during Hurricane Katrina.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm all for a Power-Rankings -
Personally I don't see any 'harm' in them being around. Most people will look at it as a way to try to surpass another person - even if they disagree.

But any panel that forms needs to be unbiased in there decision. It is hard thing to do. I naturally would vote for myself to on a panelist! SLOTH TO THE TOP! But. I don't attend enough tounrnaments / meets to really justify a position.

One thing about Power-Rankings and tournament positions is you can't assume someone lost due to sandbagging - Zac you lost Rob so you're percieved to be around the same level. Beat him next time to prove otherwise. I know you can ! But you have to show it to everyone else.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I think...
Bryce should play ICs again and be number 1 because they're da cutest~

Also, Ben, I want my headphones back. </3

zApollo

Smash Ace
Wow, I never realised Jezmo was placed so highly in the QLD power rankings.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yea... he only comes to Lansmashes... and he ***** it up somehow =/

Sirias

Smash Champion
Campy.
Apparently mega campy, and that's how you win.
And abuses moves.
APPARENTLY.
If I did that I'D BE GOOD, TOO!
BUT I'M A MAN!
I GO RIGHT INTO THE POKEMON STADIUM PIT AND GET TO 350%!!!
YYYEEAEAAHHH~~~ <3

Hotdog

Smash Lord
That's not being a man, that's being baaaaaaaaaad =D

Like the bad team mate you are!

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Kas doesn't need to camp he has super mind games like *err ill just get up normally* omg who does that! what a ****

Sirias

Smash Champion
You're all so ****!
How did I not beat all of you campy, whiny, whimpy, GAY-A$$ BRAWL-F@GS!
Antho that includes you with incessant banana spamming. Zzz.
Although, doesn't include James, who doesn't camp. <3
Even Arrow camps more than you, lolll.
So gayyy...

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well sorry if i dont want to get chain grabbed =P
i hardly ever camp with projectiles... i just camp =P
sigh brawl

zzz dont make me seriously camp with pit >.> you wont like it

King Kong

Smash Lord
I allow things to fluctuate. Only a scrub would put me in the same tier as rob, ben and bryce.
**** I miss your **** talking. Absolute gold, especially when people take it seriously.

Personally I think we have:

Kas - God

Bryce, Ryan, Zac, Sloth, Rob - Upper contenders.

Me, Chris & Moose (Maybe Vyse or Dif on a good day) - Gatekeepers of the lower division.

Then we have the lower division, a lot of people here are very good, but just need a little bit more work if they want to take the next step up.

People hate rob because he took the next step up and now ***** with falcon :)

peace out

King Kong

Smash Lord
cept he doesn't know wtf hes talking about. He doesn't see everyone play enough to have a viable opinion.
Im sorry that you feel that way, but I dont share that opinion with you at all Zac.

I'd love to be a panelist by the way, if there's a spot open. I get along to most melee tournaments and I can make more of an effort to get to meets.

peace out

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I support josh being a panelist. He's unbiased and he is probably more involved with the scene than anyone else atm.

And on top of that he doesnt hate on rob which everyone else seems to.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
lol @ syke caring about PR ranking so much when he says he's not even going to majors

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I'm not having a go josh u silly boy. Just pointing out how inexperienced you are with the current scene. You've been to 2 tourneys this year (1 that had like 5 of the current top 10 PR people missing) and thats it.. Ben hasn't even seen matches from either tourney. Just pointing out how BIAS everyone is with suggesting panelists. Have a think lads..

Sloth

Smash Ace
Chris would actually make a good panelist. He has the knowledge and the experience in the scene.
Also think tho Zac - how many tournamants in QLD have there been in the past 6 months... Two? doesn't that mean he has attended everything major locally + he goes to meets when he can

I vote Josh for a panelist. I don't see how he hasn't been absent in the scene.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Josh is one of the only people that's been to every tournament since last year.

Aside from tournaments, there hasn't been any meets besides like kas and zac at home and me and ryan at home, those arent meets those are just smash fixes. The only proper "meet" was the one at bobs on saturday which barely anybody showed up to.

Josh for panelist + 1. Also sloth is right, Chris for panelist +1.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.
I don't go to Zac's to play Smash or get a Smash fix, it's only for/from movies and to see if he's sent his ****. Zac wants to play matches and record them so he can make montages.
No one showed up? I thought there were at least 8 people, that's not 'barely' anyone! Haha. d:

As for panelists, why can't I be one... :C
Not that I want to be, but still.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Sorry i need to reword that, barely any melee PR players were there, pretty sure there was only me and chris there.

Whatever you are a huge smash head, SO LOVE SMASH WANT TO GO PLAY SMEESHSHH WITH ZEEEC CUZ YOU LOVE IT.

you can't be a panelist because you'd be all like "HEY GAIZ I THINK THIS BUT MY REASONING IS UN-EXPLAINABLE BUT WHAT I SAY GOES CUZ IM GOOD".

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-I think there have been quite a few smash meets, it's hard to say whether its brawl or melee, since most of the meets have a mix of both. I know that at every meet I've been t, there has been Brawl, and i've played melee.
These include the Dorf's meet, multiple meets at Bobs on Fridays that I don't go to, some of his on Saturdays, and also the Bond uni weekly meets during the semester.

-I think the person who has gone to the most tourneys is probably antho, I've missed some when I'm down in Melb, and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Josh at the PMS ones(one of them was melee from memory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom