• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i beat forward's falco one match in a friendly set!

(then he counter picked me with sheik and i got 3-stocked!)

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
NiCkeL MoNeY MaTcHeS, PoKE FloAtS, TinY MeLeE, ItEm: OnLy PoIsOn MuSHrOoM, IteM SetTiNg: VeRy HiGH

(ftw)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Anyone else interested?

And I will be bringing a cube / possibly a TV!
2$ mm Doc vs Falco 3 of 5
1$ mm Falco(me) vs Fox(zhu) 3 of 5

help me out zhu plz

im actually not going to assume zhu will win/have faith this time

tho it seems like play to pay more than a bet

^^ hey i think this guy is on crack rocks

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, even if he is not playing his best (wow i typo'd "beast" LOL)

he still analyzes the friendly that he lost in order to win the next one

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
zhu never sandbags
except in tournaments against darkatmas at quakfest 7's.

otherwise.. nope, never xP
I totally remeber that qukfest.

Where I got 3 stocked on Mutecity by Falcomist and Casey managed to get a few stock off you in the drafted crew battle as ness ;D

But me and Casey did exceptional in teams.

Darkatma, im ready for a rematch. Peach practice be ****ed!

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
who is this fremontian that i don't know and how come we've never played before o.O?
I don't know, about where do you live?

want to play...tomorrow or the next day? summer's almost completely freed up my schedule.

how many good smashers are in fremont? I've been meaning to find good people to smash with, because only playing with casuals is just making me worse at this game. :laugh:

darkatma

Smash Hero
I don't know, about where do you live?

want to play...tomorrow or the next day? summer's almost completely freed up my schedule.

how many good smashers are in fremont? I've been meaning to find good people to smash with, because only playing with casuals is just making me worse at this game. :laugh:
me and a couple friends live in the mission district..
There are a couple of decent smashers over here.. myself included.
Let's see.. IP, Velox, Zfreak, me, and SmoothCriminal comes back from livermore very often.
That's some decent jiggs, sheik, peach, and samus practice i guess :p Floaties galore. Well me and zeldafreak play a lot of chars.

In the irvington district you'll find layzie, who has a pretty solid luigi, though we havent played with him in forever
and in the washington district there's always Karthik and SNKE, who aren't actively playing the game anymore.

edit:
iono how good are you at smash?
we have a kinda wide array of levels of smashers here, so it should be okay anyways

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
me and a couple friends live in the mission district..
There are a couple of decent smashers over here.. myself included.
Let's see.. IP, Velox, Zfreak, me, and SmoothCriminal comes back from livermore very often.
That's some decent jiggs, sheik, peach, and samus practice i guess :p Floaties galore. Well me and zeldafreak play a lot of chars.

In the irvington district you'll find layzie, who has a pretty solid luigi, though we havent played with him in forever
and in the washington district there's always Karthik and SNKE, who aren't actively playing the game anymore.

edit:
iono how good are you at smash?
we have a kinda wide array of levels of smashers here, so it should be okay anyways
I don't know, I'm not terrible, but I'm sure any good player would destroy me. I have the tech skill, but like I said, since I play casuals, my mindgames are pretty weak. I play marth, mostly, but I have an okay fox, and I play falcon and falco for fun.

the mission district is actually about a 5 minute drive from my house. I live basically right on the fremont/milpitas border, but with the freeway right by my house, I can get to mission no problem.

contact me on AIM or on here if you want to play sometime. I don't mind getting scraped, as long as I'm having fun.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I don't know, I'm not terrible, but I'm sure any good player would destroy me. I have the tech skill, but like I said, since I play casuals, my mindgames are pretty weak. I play marth, mostly, but I have an okay fox, and I play falcon and falco for fun.

the mission district is actually about a 5 minute drive from my house. I live basically right on the fremont/milpitas border, but with the freeway right by my house, I can get to mission no problem.

contact me on AIM or on here if you want to play sometime. I don't mind getting scraped, as long as I'm having fun.
sure
my aim sn is darkatmawpon
IM me sometime so i can contact you
we might smash tonight, not sure yet

Gaara♥

Smash Master
zhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
money match me again
ganon vs fox
best of 3
neutrals
$2.01