• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

quak

Smash Champion
wtf, tags?

what/when/where are ender games, how often are they held and how many attendances do they usually pull?

i'd rather not change the date, it's a possiblility, but im not sure it'll warrant it

im not teaming with any of the san pabloians because either bb or rob will team with me, but mostly because i don't want to catch anything

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
wtf, tags?

what/when/where are ender games, how often are they held and how many attendances do they usually pull?

i'd rather not change the date, it's a possiblility, but im not sure it'll warrant it

im not teaming with any of the san pabloians because either bb or rob will team with me, but mostly because i don't want to catch anything
You dont wanna catch the "We Always Win in Teams" syndrome? I know you remember what happened last time you and BB went up agaisnt me and casey.

quak

Smash Champion
you guys beat us once, and i've never seen you guys take first in teams at a substantial turnout

btw, who the **** are you guys?

Shroomed

Smash Master
well u know who i am qwak (that black guy u were trying to kick out of your house but i was every1's ride lol), and casey only teams wit like 1 person that peach/sheik guy alan

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Correction on Alan and Casey ****** Quak and bb

You guys just **** quak in general =P
I was doing just fine =)

pockyD

Smash Legend
wtf, tags?

they're in sacramento; they're brawl + melee, and the last one got around 70 turnout

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Correction on Alan and Casey ****** Quak and bb

You guys just **** quak in general =P
I was doing just fine =)
You pose a good point BB.

And quak, we only beat you guys once, because we played you guys once.

We're talking about casey, the guy who falcon punched Zhu AND SS at the same time!

quak

Smash Champion
who went to ender games? is there a tia/allisbrawl for it?

cause if it's just a bunch a brawl ppl, then i will keep the date the same

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
LEGAL ERRATA: CONVERTING A WII FROM A MELEE STATION TO A BRAWL STATION IS GIVING ME PERMISSION TO PUNCH YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. DONT **** YOURSELF. I WILL DO IT.
So, Quak, what is the Legal Errata for converting a MELEE station to a SSB64 station?

Huh?

I MISS THE DAYS WHEN NESS USED TO PWN

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
if i can some how go to this, i wanna rematch with quak...
that's like the first ganon i've played lulz...
plus i leveled up since last one so maybe i won't get last...

this is Lumpy BTW... my other account got banned cuz i suck at smashboards...

Naota21t

Smash Champion
please please pleaseeeee change the date.

enders is probably going to have 70+ ppl again, and i personally know of a ton of people who love playing brawl AND melee and it'd suck for people to hafto choose (and i personally would choose brawl just outta the fact that there'd be more people there).

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think a date change would be beneficial to turnout at this tourney.

Also are you sure "errata" is the right word? Maybe "desiderata."

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
alright, i will change the date to one week before it's current
Make it one week after Denny, or else I dont think us San Pabloians can come. Or I know Me/Casey/Jose cant.

Make it the 26th please ;D

quak

Smash Champion
nope, one week before or the previous day it was set for are the two options

who would be tempted to go to ender games over this and who would not be able to make the 12th?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
nope, one week before or the previous day it was set for are the two options

who would be tempted to go to ender games over this and who would not be able to make the 12th?
Denny You're a douche. If thats the case, keep it the same day. I already made that my off day hoe.

Zoap

Smash Master
ill go to this if it is on the 12th. im going to enders on the 19th and wouldnt of come otherwise.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey pete can give me a ride to Ender Games.........plz???

hey denny can u give me a ride from Fruitvale.........plz????

(im new to bart/bay area im moving to fremont sunday[im not important nor does that matter but anyway]yea i jus need help......lol)

rayecho

Smash Ace
I'm coming to this and I'll will bring a cube. Who wants the business this time?

I need a ride from bart too. =)

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Melee noobs don't exist ;\
yea they do! I can only 4 stock level 9s with like one character.

But this is really just a bump cuz this thing shouldnt be on 2nd page of PacWest board >: )

EazyP

Smash Ace
Quak, I'll try and get the day off of work

I started playing SERIOUS FACE melee with Quakfest, time for a comeback against your Satan mewtwo

darkatma

Smash Hero
i has a cube to bring
I might also bring a Zeldafreak if I'm lucky and his girlfriend doesn't occupy him
then I might have a teams partner for once.

I also plan to bring my melee 1.0 so I can play zelda in tourney. yes.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
i has a cube to bring
I might also bring a Zeldafreak if I'm lucky and his girlfriend doesn't occupy him
then I might have a teams partner for once.

I also plan to bring my melee 1.0 so I can play zelda in tourney. yes.
Bring a piano so Zeldafreak can go nuts on it. I remember hearing it at Karthik's or something it was hella good.

Also I fully support bringing 1.0. I sometimes use Zelda against other Jigglypuffs but only if it's 1.0. BUT if you try to go Zelda against my Jiggly....I may have to subject you to Zelda dittos. You should ask Frotaz what he has to say about Zelda dittos.

quak

Smash Champion
i need 4 tv's

i know you have a tv to bring but your just to lazy, if you're wondering who im reffering to, its ****ING YOU!

Top Bottom