• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i told them i was going to moraga with a friend when i came to your smashfest, pocky... pretty far away from san mateo hehe. that time i had tommy to drive me, tho. this time i need a ride. quak if you're reading this, im going to try and get a ride from my friend, so dont count me out yet.

my parents dont want me to go because "i dont want you going down that path. once you go down there, theres no return"

my response: WTF (in my head)
Yes, because once you've begun playing Smash Tournaments you've begun a path that leads to nothing but excess, and drug abuse.

It almost makes TOO much sense.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
meh, i guess your parents think that if you go to tournies, you'll start going down a Torn Path.

lol..
Joke accepted.

My parents let me do whatever I want until I showed I wasn't responsible enough to do said thing. Needless to say that never happened because I'm awesome.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah lol just take BART up to SF and we can have a pre-quakfest 2-person melee tournament.

Actually I'm busy tomorrow but otherwise I actually might have been all like 'yeah'

quak

Smash Champion
seats are now full from bart, if you still need a ride, and your not on the list, then post

also, don't come ****faced or stoned, i won't let you in, besides, it'd be a little early to do that anyway

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i wish that when people got banned, they would learn to stop spamming instead of creating a new account to spam with
a temp IP ban, with increasing lenghts in suspension each time would probably solve that.

or they could make a LUE-like board for ppl to spam/increase post counts at.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
i wish that when people got banned, they would learn to stop spamming instead of creating a new account to spam with
umm...actually if you were talking to me i had this account before my main one...look at the join date...i used this one for the boards until i came up with a smash name i wanted to use...

pockyD

Smash Legend
It wasn't "targeted" at anyone. Are you still spamming under your new account? If not, then obviously you aren't included

...and whether or not the account is created after the ban is irrelevant; if I had made 6 accounts when I first registered, then proceeded to spam to my heart's content until all of them were progressively banned, that's not really any better.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
start a tv count.

i'm bringing a tv and a cube btw.
but i'm also taking bart
so.. i'll need a ride from bart (and so will julian because he's barting with me)
You're bringing a TV on BART? That's hardcore! I was thinking about doing that heh

quak

Smash Champion
bart will be ridiculous guys, i have 13 ppl to take from bart to my house, about 5 miles or so, through 25 mile hour traffic with stop lights etc

rides will be about 20 mins apart from each other, and we have 2 drivers of compact vehicles availible

so

1st ride will leave at 10:00 or as soon as there are 8 people at bart, second will leave as soon as i drop off people and get back

be at bart by 10 20 or you are risking being stranded

be on ****ing time

cell is 510 501 1744, call me as soon as you arrive, as soon as there are enough ppl me and bb will take the first trip

quak

Smash Champion
btw, we are set with tv's

doubles will start at around 12:30 - 1

singles will probably start after ppl get lunch around 4, give or take an hour

darkatma

Smash Hero
okay yeah so me and julian won't need rides there
i'm still bringing the tv and the cube though
anyone got any spare vcr tapes that i can use to record matches?
i only have 1 decent one, which isn't gonna last more than 3 hours lol

Top Bottom