• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

VANS

Smash Ace

emerican

Smash Ace
I didn't know Emerican attended this tourney... BTW, the guy you lost to... beat Spectre on NYQUIL LOL.
now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, and for some reason have a hidden grudge and/or trying to displace credit where credit is due. germ got 4th, he was on fire all night.. ask anyone.. and as for myself, i didnt lose to anyone i shouldnt have.. i lost to first seat and 4th.. boo hoo, gonna cry myself to sleep.

Wow, im almost embarrassed to say im from socal, ****in kids these days... no sense of respect i tell ya.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Who the fu** is this Kouryuu homo, I'm getting sick of this bi+ch. Someone tell this guy to go back to all male gangbang rimjobs. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be playing this game cun+ muffin, so suck one with no teeth and stop typing.

Emerican: One of the most chill smashers in existance, always a pleasure as usual. You definately need to come down more. Next time, I'll house you and we'll hit the town for real, see you at Mango Juice bro.

-Pink Shinobi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i lost to the guy that won the tournament... and the guy that beat silentspectre... how bout you P?

edit: wheres the **** vids at? brandon is slackin in the youtube department.
hahaha, i knew you'd read it and take it all personally

the point of my post was that it's dumb to give someone credit for placings -- only matters who you beat, not what you place

and you lose to me all the time so get at me ;)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, and for some reason have a hidden grudge and/or trying to displace credit where credit is due. germ got 4th, he was on fire all night.. ask anyone.. and as for myself, i didnt lose to anyone i shouldnt have.. i lost to first seat and 4th.. boo hoo, gonna cry myself to sleep.

Wow, im almost embarrassed to say im from socal, ****in kids these days... no sense of respect i tell ya.
Dude, you took that **** waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously LMAO! And no, I don't have a grudge against you dude. I don't even know your name. It makes me wonder why you would even assume that.

BTW, I **** you harder than P =)

Germ, don't know what's with all the hate but MM me. 10$ good?

The GERM

Smash Ace
Germ, don't know what's with all the hate but MM me. 10$ good?
Because you're an idiot. You Socal kids must have P sydrome, I'll gladly take your lunch money cun+.

-P: I was wrong about you, you're actually pretty laid back in person. Smile more pu$$y cat.

wisl

Smash Journeyman
can I get characters for these please:

teams was like:
1) Phil/TANG
2) Sheridan + Lunin
3) Shroomed + Zhu
4) Alan + King Gerudo
5) Mango + P
5) ????

Singles was:
1) Mango
2) Zhu
3) Lunin
4) Germ
5) Falcomist
5) Tang
7) KFC
7) SilentSpectre

Naota21t

Smash Champion
teams was like:
1) Phil/TANG - double fox i think
2) Sheridan + Lunin - jiggs/fox
3) Shroomed + Zhu - doc/fox/falco?
4) Alan + King Gerudo - peach/ganon
5) Mango + P - sheik/fox
5) VANS + Jeff - sheik/falcon

Singles was:
1) Mango - falcon
2) Zhu - falco
3) Lunin - falcon (maybe fox? i didn't see)
4) Germ - link all day
5) Falcomist - falco all day
5) Tang - fox
7) KFC - marth/fox
7) SilentSpectre - falcon

Ian

Smash Ace
i went all falcon

at this tourney

for anyone

who cares LOL

ahhh ****
We should make a combo video together w/ your falco... I'm apparently good @ getting ***** by them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allen, who is that sexy girl in your avatar?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
WHAT!?

She dances in everyone of her videos. No one can dance/sing like Nami. That ***** has got class.

Shes impressive no matter what way you look at her, but I guess everyone has their own opinions.

Top Bottom