• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

emerican

Smash Ace
hahaha, i knew you'd read it and take it all personally
and you lose to me all the time so get at me ;)
i can tell its always been your personal enjoyment to take shots at people behind the safety of your keyboard.. but thats besides the point.. if memory serves me correctly, my first time ever playing you was fabians tournament in 2007, i've never lost a set to you up until recently in san bernadino.. GOOD **** MAN!

Dude, you took that **** waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously LMAO! And no, I don't have a grudge against you dude. I don't even know your name. It makes me wonder why you would even assume that.

BTW, I **** you harder than P =)
... and prime example of what we call "Little man's syndrome"

let the flame wars begin.... MORTAAAAAL KOMMMBAAATTT!!!!!!

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i can tell its always been your personal enjoyment to take shots at people behind the safety of your keyboard..
Actually, I bag on people all da time

but thats besides the point.. if memory serves me correctly, my first time ever playing you was fabians tournament in 2007, i've never lost a set to you up until recently in san bernadino..
You're lucky we haven't played in tournament recently, but you haven't come close to me in any money match in quite a long time. Name the price and I'll be glad to **** you =)

the only reason i don't say this is in person is because you're a cool guy and I like your enthusiasm

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Say unsimplified numbers. They sound more insulting even though they shouldn't be lol.

P's face is 900/1500ths nose.

Edit: And don't forget to go around smashboards telling everyone you're the best smasher in the world. It gets people really riled up.

did you go to in-n-out after cgc sfsu tourney?
yep i did. and i used my bus money combined with a crumbled dollar to get a double double. and it was amazing. plus dajuan showed me how to hustle a free soda. you just ask for a cup for water and get 7up. **** it was good! need to go back with money.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i have no qualms with not tipping (most of the time), but i think it's lame to ask for water and get soda

water's better for you anyway

quak

Smash Champion
lolol

thats true id never from a mom and pop shop.

corporate chain stores on the other hand... **** em
in n out is still privately owned, it's not franchised, it was mom and pop, but then they died, so the son owns all in n outs + the real estate they sit on

that's still a lot of duckets

next quakfest prolly in april, maybe, and it'll be at my house if anything

quak

Smash Champion
im not sure why you guys are so hyped about being at my place, and i prolly don't want to find out

whoever stole **** last time, NOT COOL

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If someone steals something this time, I'll replace it, as long as its not over like 200$.

I love Quakfests at you're house, they're too **** good.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
in n out is still privately owned, it's not franchised, it was mom and pop, but then they died, so the son owns all in n outs + the real estate they sit on

that's still a lot of duckets

next quakfest prolly in april, maybe, and it'll be at my house if anything
It is also a religious organization, thats why it says stuff like "John 3:16" and "Revelations" on the bottom of the cups and frys.

True story

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
in sfIV, shouryukens are ridiculously broken...

right????

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

right????
No, lol... they do the same thing in all the street fighter games.

I'm too health-conscious now to do an eating contest... maybe back when I was 17 >_<

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
So Denny will your Quakfest be mid April because Modesto is having a tourney on the 4th of April.

Plus I like your house better than the store.

Top Bottom