• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

Lovage

Smash Hero
wtf if you wanted something from me why wouldnt you just ask me on AIM
you want me to type in your screen name into my AIM client as a new friend. double click you. and THEN drag the bracket image into the chat box?

puh leaze

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah my bad lol the thought didnt cross my mind for some reason. Well I just IMed you and you signed off!

Lovage

Smash Hero
dangit i just downloaded the new AIM client and it randomly signs me off without telling me...i cant figure out why
im back on now for a few mins

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
omg WHO beat falcomist?? too good

germ was hella good this tourney tho and hella funny haha "mango knows how to punish. OoooOOhh yeah. punish me mango!"

rey was a beast like usual. and he used mindgames on me before our tournament matches by telling me he has a counter for my playstyle, which hella psyched me out lol MINDGAMES. but ill get u next time!!! me vs ur falcon on DL64 until i beat u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tang was hella goodz too, beating ss OMG foxes can only hope to beat him lol

goliathplicate is good =] i want to play him more, hes a really solid fox.

brandan, i love u, u already know!

phil, i love u, and ill buy u a meal at genesis =]

dajuan- ur hella good!!!!!! i wanted u to beat rey so i didnt have to play him LOL.

bobby- it was good seeing u man, thanks for the marth advice. i vote u for norcal friendlies smasher!!

lit/mexi- u guys are hella cool, lol.

random good falcon players i played in tourney- ur all so good, i sucked vs falcon at that tourney lol

hydrokirby- hella good, hella legit, my marth cant touch u lol

boback- thanks for the food bro =]

P/mango/sdr/ rest of socal- shoulda stayed at hmw's tho!!!!!!!!! we stayed up pretty late playin smash =p

zoaprapeszelgadisfan- ur name owns lol (whoever u are)

uhmmm yeah. i liked this tourney. food was hella good, boback is a good cook!

zhu is good. he keeps his space animals in check. thats why we call him zhu! (zoo) har har har

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol at kfc's comment about zhu

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Good tourny lol. Last tourny as 14 year old though =/. I had a great set with Nar too. I lost to Shroomed and Sheridan though lol.
<----- nar (light skin black guy with curly afro) lol

pewpew u are legit sir...

this was my first REAL tourney in almost like 3-4 years, good matches to all the people I played

anson - u already know gr8 set

hella - twas a hella good set ur peach is hella slippery haha... I see where ur going with the gannon too tho

I just moved out here so im not that good with names but to all the people I played with/against in teams/singles it was fun, jmic I want to hear yoshi island 64 played by u perfectly next time on the ukulele =]

thanks luis for rooting for me, I guess I did oooohkay I had nerve johns then I smoked too much and it turned into thc johns LOL, but **** coming out of retirement puts on the pressure...

good **** falcomist for getting a legit placing...san mateo I <3 u all no homo...

lol pavo ITS TOO REAL

jmic

Smash Ace
I would like to smash with everyone too!

edit: I guess I'll have to practice a lot on the uke to fulfill all these requests, hahaha.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Smash + Rey + Friday = Fun!

You guys can smash at my place also, if its easier to reach. Bart is within walking distance.

joeplicate

Smash Master
this tournament was good
shoutouts to german, who is seriously amazing

as for this weekend, it'll happen when it happens

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom