• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

Shroomed

Smash Master
i don't think the doubles bracket was saved on my laptop b4 it died =/

i do have the singles bracket tho

and double clicking the image didnt make it bigger =(

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I gotta say super rad brain vs who ever was the most epic match of the night.

sidefx

Smash Champion
then you surely did not watch lunin butt****ing **** zhu with that amazing tech-chasing. even though lunin lost, that was the highlight of the tourny for me. also..

watching bobby **** P 3rd match on FOD 2 stocks, not being touched once. god **** bobby.. <3

also watching german beat falcomist, jeff with link man too good..

way too many great moments to mention ..

Lovage

Smash Hero
gtfo mango
anyone know off hand what sets were recorded? germ vs falcomist?

shroom send me the bracket on aim noob lingbling6

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
then you surely did not watch lunin butt****ing **** zhu with that amazing tech-chasing. even though lunin lost, that was the highlight of the tourny for me. also..

watching bobby **** P 3rd match on FOD 2 stocks, not being touched once. god **** bobby.. <3

also watching german beat falcomist, jeff with link man too good..

way too many great moments to mention ..
those were all great sets. german vs jeff might have been the best set of the day for me to watch.
UPB! justin you *****

i want to hear more stories of the fabled boootle of water
tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip pause walk away

Miztik

Smash Master
Whoa **** i wish i had a ride to this tourney sounds like it was amazing

oh well

good **** Germ for beating justin and wtf jeff NICE

good **** mango for getting 5th in teams and winning singles (sorry i couldnt make it) LOL

Shroomed but up the bracket

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i talked sooo much **** during that set.

brian's mah boi.

i talked hella **** when zhu was playing teams too. no hard feelings zhu, but tang and phil are too good.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i'm catching up on this thread
but here's what was recorded:
teams winners, losers and grand finals [consisting of rey and sheridan, zhu and shroomed and tang and phil]
and various singles matches: shroomed vs ss, trebor vs ss, tang vs zhu, mango vs falcomist and more i dont remember

a bunch of epic matches were not recorded because there wasn't the proper hardware.

The GERM

Smash Ace
I don't know if anyone knows this, but Jeff was really sick yesterday, and still played through the tournament on NYQUIL. For anyone who might not know what nyquil does, it makes you insanely drowsy. He told me this before the tournament even started, he said he didn't have dayquil at his house, lol. Say what you want about Johns or whatever, but I will John for him since he really doesn't care about the people who say that he's has been performing badly lately. Jeff at 100% is twice better than anyone in Norcal hands down.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know. i'm just being ********.
lol

you know, i always remember you as the guy who didn't mm me.
i lost 2 dollars that day.
you could've made it 3!

quak

Smash Champion
I don't know if anyone knows this, but Jeff was really sick yesterday, and still played through the tournament on NYQUIL. For anyone who might not know what nyquil does, it makes you insanely drowsy. He told me this before the tournament even started, he said he didn't have dayquil at his house, lol. Say what you want about Johns or whatever, but I will John for him since he really doesn't care about the people who say that he's has been performing badly lately. Jeff at 100% is twice better than anyone in Norcal hands down.
that's makes sense

i asked him what was up and he said

iono, tired... i guess

Kira-

Smash Champion
You're being humble. STFU. I like the arrogant Mango better.

Even IF you were playing "bad," getting 5th is STILL a terrible placing with YOU as their teammate. Just saying. If you got top 3, then I wouldn't say anything... but no. Top 5... and when I look at the top 3 placers.. it's kinda embarrassing you guys DIDN'T make it up there.
lol what are you saying, mango is above having a bad day? puttin the prince on a pedestal

why would you like arrogant mango better
that's like saying you wish SS was blatantly cocky

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Arrogant Mango, is teh cool Mango. The cool cocky type.

But seriously, any idiot can tell that I was taking a shot at P for being real cocky about how good he thinks he is. I made a blatant post about how much he sucks in teams after.

And let's just say Mango WAS playing horribly (which I wont doubt), he DID get first.

pockyD

Smash Legend
half the tournament was played outdoors (including team finals for whatever reason), and it was pretty cold... that affects everyone differently -_-

singles was played mostly indoors

im really super inconsistent in tournament. v_v

im a lot more consistent in MM for some reason. i've only lost like 2 MMs ever, and one was to justin xD.
$5 mm my ic vs your whatever (no gay stages), and $5 my sheik vs your whatever

Top Bottom