• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] The Power of Science - TPoS6: 21st April

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
you could get in contact with vyse; he could probably get a big meet happening.

i'm free any day this week except thursday, but we're pretty far apart so i dunno how we'd plan it =\

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Jbirds: the next best thing out of qld smash.

Zac: still the Douche who ***** everyone in qld dude.

Yea I'm drunk what of it.

Maybe qld smash will be revived soon... Idk I get bored quick at tourneys unless I'm Playin zac who forces me to try really hard and I still lose lmao.

:phone:

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
yeh a bunch of matches didn't get played. so i either set the player who didn't want to play as the loser, or tiered myself down to make up for it.

jbirds played really well. he absolutely ***** me in all the matches we played and he beat ryan and rob.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
no calum
one of the americans called kas
much worse than aus kas lol

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
you guys are in the mindset that I was in during like 07-08 where you think u can just dash away and wait for the opponent to attack.. until your at the edge of the stage them I'm just like lol tipper free stocks. Works on average playaz but I see it straight away.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so i'm considering making tpos mostly just ranbat with lansmash being the proper tournaments. so you'd pay entry fee and the rest of the day is free with tournaments for honour/glory/blood/whatever rather than money. at least for a while to try and grow the scene. the idea being to get scrubs to come along a few times and play a few games, spend all day there and only pay $5. if we can get regular attendance back up to ~15 then proper tournament monies would be reintroduced.

opinions?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Nah I didn't get the job lol. Plus I said I might not be able to make any actual tournaments. I'm 100% confirmed now though

Top Bottom