• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] The Power of Science - TPoS6: 21st April

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
yup. 26 confirmed for next tpos.
melee, blazblue and maybe a catherine side event

and the date kept changing because first i couldn't confirm a venue for when i would have run a tournament and then it became hardcore uni time where i didn't really want to run a tournament at all. so i'd put up a date and be like "who'd turn up" and 2 or 3 people would say something and i'm not going to host a tournament during times when i already expect a super poor turnout when only 2-3 people want one. then i had to change it from 19th cause brawl is doing something, but when ben told me brawl was doing something on the 19th the brawl thread hadn't updated the date yet so i was like "i'll just wait to see if they really are, cause i'd much rather do 19th than 26th".

and that's why nothing's happened in ages/the date keeps changing. sorry everybody =\

Dekar289

Smash Hero
smart dif, later is better to avoid exams
i wish cw would realize this

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
we now have a facebook group =D
https://www.facebook.com/groups/320695454613415/

i've also edited the how to get there section because it was put together super quick when i originally did it and wasn't very good. added a few images and changed the description on how to get there from northgate station. i'm still not happy with the northgate station explanation but i haven't been out there recently and thus haven't taken any pictures of it to help.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have 3 house warmings, 2 birthdays, a family reunion, and 2 other things that I can't remember, on the 26th. Lal.

Zac, if you go to this and win, I'm going to punch you in the face.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so i forgot to save results, but i'm pretty sure it went
1. zac
2. ben
3. jbirds
4. dif
5. uber
5.darkfire
7. hugh

doubles results being
1. zac + POICH/DOK
2. uber + darkfire
3. jbirds + dif
4. ben + hugh

i'm just running off my memory so if i got any of that wrong then somebody fix it for me.

edit: zac, our matches were recorded. they're just on the end of another set. so your combos will go up sometime later in the week.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
this wasn't processing at all. got stuck at 0% and complained. i didn't realise because it was the last video and i just left my upload page by itself in the background and went off to eat things like the man i am. they do take forever sometimes =\

obviously even youtube couldn't comprehend how i lost that match.

edit: dif vs dok is up

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
the other setup was uber's.

also, i'm sorry for letting the team down, if it's any consolation imma go into training once i'm finished uni for the semester (soigh, still not finished).

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i find fox vs zac to be the best character choice. mostly because fox has so many lame things he can do to get free/cheap stocks rather than having to actually outplay him.

Top Bottom