• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Bacon lives in a farm. He can produce infinite amounts of eggs and bacon from Pigs and Chickens, sometime horses.
But Bacon Creater can't make a sundae out of bacon.

Someone do a hype match with me. Winner gets a new arcade stick, because I want one atm.

:phone:

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I got a $90 stick from JB and I've had it since SF4 came out and it still works fine, but it's pretty clunky.. my housemate has an official SF4 stick and its boss but it cost him $250 or something ridiculous like that

You can get custom sticks made online for around $100 that are apparently pretty good. As for SFxTekken it seems just like SF4 but easier lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
come visit canberra toki and I'll give you a good arcade stick, but its for ****-box 360, dunno if thats what you need.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I'll totally visit Canberra just hang out with you gaiz again <3 and yeah I only have PS3

But going to Japan as promised is good enough for me, cause I really want to go lolol

So like, no one cares about the theme? Then it shall be anything from Capcom.... Yeah? Can't think of anything else atm

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Not gonna lie, Tiahn and Blade will probably end up as fillers.
I lol'd.
I'll totally visit Canberra just hang out with you gaiz again <3 and yeah I only have PS3

But going to Japan as promised is good enough for me, cause I really want to go lolol

So like, no one cares about the theme? Then it shall be anything from Capcom.... Yeah? Can't think of anything else atm

I'll be Roll then.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I was gonna put you as Roll anyway, you had no choice <3

Alright Crapcom it is.
PM or text me pictures. Keep in mind I don't have Internet so I'm just gonna make a simple image with all the image gathered together.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
adept is staying too
nobody who announces that they are quitting actually leaves the scene

now please go post in the tak12 thread instead
i hope you've all booked your flights

Splice

Smash Hero
Are you inbred?
It's Tak12

If you can't afford your own plane flights than you better ruffle up what you got and buy some good runners coz it's a long walk.

See y'all there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom