• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
rofl at Jaice

My favourite is Popdarts, pretty sure it's Psycho Mantis anyway.

I'd like Kaions the best but the discolouration of that image (which is my desktop wallpaper, in purple lol) irks me. Good job Matt :) And climb those rankings yourself too bud ;)

Remastered

Smash Lord
Yeh Popdart is psycho mantis. I couldn't find a good dimentio picture other than that one, and outside of Jaices abismal attempt at a villain, I wanted a gritty red/white/black feel to the image. I will change it if R4VEN doesn't like it ;).

After my second at lansmash, I can see myself improving each tourney. I plan to be number 2 if not 1 by BAM. Or atleast by the next PR ;)

Jaice wanted Jesus or Oprah, but I said no for obvious reasons.

Splice

Smash Hero
Jaice wanted Jesus or Oprah, but I said no for obvious reasons.
ahahaha :awesome:

Also heres the original of that image you have for Dimentio
(i dont if you discoloured it yourself or just couldnt find this, so in case you wanted it in future im just putting it here, whatever) http://images.sodahead.com/polls/00...achaphasesix_5050_740502_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Good luck at BAM

Do you and Jaice need to be housed together?
My parents have already said they can house Jaice, I can see if they are willing to house another.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Housing would be amazing Splice, let me check first if we are both confirmed and that the dates don't clash with Uni/ACL/Life and I'll get back to you.

Any chance you can hold housing just incase?

I will change the image tonight (working today). I couldn't find the legit version, thanks for the link ;).

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
My pikachu has gotten better, seeing as i can now defeat Matt's metaknight, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Jiglypuff and Luigi :) Soo, I believe that at the next competition, i will destroy you all.. apart from jaice of course haha

And Matty, where do we go to see all the new villian pics for the PR??

Remastered

Smash Lord
Cal might miss out on next PR, even though I really like the idea of 10 still.

Blade, Zydro, Playace, Raymastereo, Red Beard, bxjht, jpxld. Attendance at next tourney will be good.

Tiahn, anyone above Cal will beat you. The end.

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
As if Matthew, if i can beat you sometimes, then i can defs beat Cal :p
Soo who do i have to beat to move up in the PR??
And Toki/son, who are you teaming with this tournament?? :p

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
Rack off Cal, imma slap you, i will beat you and how dare u steal Toki from me >.<
And how the hell did Blade 6 stock someone... thats just not right..

Remastered

Smash Lord
If you know how to shake out quickly, you can avoid the cg on low percents easily. New found hyper release inputs, learned off watching TKD escape from atomsk successfully about 8 times in a match. Want to try them on EA to see if I can get away early enough to avoid the chain.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
If you know how to shake out quickly, you can avoid the cg on low percents easily. New found hyper release inputs, learned off watching TKD escape from atomsk successfully about 8 times in a match. Want to try them on EA to see if I can get away early enough to avoid the chain.
So how do you pull this off? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom