• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You friggin jews, I'll just have to 3 stock the new people by myself then >_>

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
I might be there, depending on my exam schedule. My course convenors have been very slack lately with assessment updates, which really disrupts my organisation. My brother isn't going to this one, but we both are more than likely going to the meet up on the 11th.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I will confirm my attendance on the 11th. Have cleared that weekend, so I will be in on the action. I have a string of exams all next week and the week after, so a smash tourney will be a good change of scenery between courses.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Might be rocking up. Depends on when I wake up mostly.

I'm in for sweet melee's. Ness yeahuhz.

Will be trying MassMarioMode for brawl. Serious Business this tourney.
Depending on attendance, I will offer a drink to the person who correctly guesses my placement in the tourney standings.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You say that now, but the allure of Helensvale will bring you back.

I'm getting a cable connection soon. 30 megabit yaaaay.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Im confirmed for both, but i might need a lift somewhere near robina after halenvale's tourney is over. Unless the Tokmum is bothered enough to pick me up.
I really should go for my learners *rage*

Remastered

Smash Lord
I can give you a lift to Robina after the Helensvale tourney Toki. Should only have 3 in my car anyway, depending on if one other guy I know who is keen on brawl comes. Should still be heaps of room anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom