• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Last time i think it was $15, $5 of which for singles pot. Doubles needs attention as well though but that means money and then its like $20 and $20 seems so much more then $15. money money money

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Money money money, can't wait till I can finally graduate and start working, but that'll take another 3 years lol
-Anyway, not too sure if the beach VB game is on Sat, so I might be able to come - which will probably make a few people :mad:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Considering all the people coming, we could probably escape with $5 Venue + $5 Singles + $5 Per Team for Doubles

Though, if not a lot of people come we could go $10 Venue + $5 Singles + $5 Per Team

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Ryan's coming?! SF4 TIMES! Anyways, you all know the drill, bring TV's and Wii's we'll see how many people rock up before we set the price yea? (I'll bring 2 sticks for SF4, unless you already have one Vyse?)

EDIT: Don't forget, this room is REALLY small, but it's only temporary.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-We can create a trophy for doubles, hmm, just choose an inaminate object preferably. Unless someone is willing to give themselves as the prize, pretty sure that is illegal >.<
-But yeah, we can have the belt of doubles, or the book of doubles, or anything - maybe we can brainstorm and think of one then get one (Or just buy a belt off e-bay) =)

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
YAY! SF4 =D =D =D And hotdogs is bringing sticks so i dont have to. And with the tag Belts..... Leave it with me

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I could bring a stick.
SF4 runs better in Vs mode on my laptop than Single Player for some reason I think. I dunno lol.

I think my Lappy's performance has been down lately (choppy frame rates playing L4D sometimes, though that may be because I've only been playing 8 v 8 lately), so we'll see.

If we use my laptop as the SF4 setup, we need another laptop for the tournament.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Don't worry I'll be bringing my laptop again and 2 sticks.

The new room is the Boardroom just so you know.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I could bring a stick.
SF4 runs better in Vs mode on my laptop than Single Player for some reason I think. I dunno lol.

I think my Lappy's performance has been down lately (choppy frame rates playing L4D sometimes, though that may be because I've only been playing 8 v 8 lately), so we'll see.

If we use my laptop as the SF4 setup, we need another laptop for the tournament.
I'm rebuilding your ****ty lappy with Win 7 on the weekend.

That'll fix your choppy frame rates.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
my computer cant run l4d... fix it
my computer = fail ... fix it
my graphics card = On board .... fix it
my computer lacks anime... fix it

also whos bringing tvs... ill try to bring one.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Should i be bringing my wii? I don't have brawl so ill bring my wii if someone can bring a copy of brawl otherwise i guess we can set it up to the side with melee or 64 or something.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lolll.

I want STEAM and all the games back.
:C
Want L4D and WoW and Half Life and so on again, lol. c:

Edit:

Oh wait, WoW is Blizzard, lol.
Well, you get the point.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I can solve your anime problem Arrow.

Just give me a couple of hours to copy ****.

I've returned to playing WoW, leave it alone.

Brawl is for fail anyway.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Stop spamming :mad:

A lot of us like Brawl, in fact, people who bash brawl are half the reason I enjoy Melee less and less these days to the point where I *gasp* have waaaaay more fun playing Brawl because the community is nicer, so quit it with the Brawl bashing.

Anyway, tournament is tommorrow.
Who's bringing equipment?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
There nicer because ther so quite and cant hold a ****ing conversation for more than 5 words...

I got TPG net here (i know i was like wtf tpg???) so I got 50gig a month yayuhz... CAN PLAY WOW AGAIN!!!!!!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
lol Syke, winrar.
How is Alice Springs going?
I take it you'd be renting somewhere by yourself?

You are now the best Melee, Brawl, DDR, Halo, WoW player in NT.

Sirias

Smash Champion
WTF TPG? XD So bullshat.
Suck my duck, fo serious.

I can't help spamming, QLD was the state of spam, so chill. Jeez.

And all my Brawl hate is bull**** anyway, as is most everyone.
We say we hate Brawl but we still play.
L2Not be so naive. Kthx.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Zomg Zac come play Thaurissan Horde with me and Nick.

We can be pro and make a guild called <Brawl Sux>

That would be so cool.

Fortitude

Smash Rookie
Lol Enough Q.Q Michael. Anyways everyone listen good and possibly well?

At this event that is tomorrow, i will be bring my 1TB Portable Hard Drive. It contains various anime's and some of the new anime's that have aired this summer. Its around 50gig, plus 12+gig of manga, and some other videos. I got a few ZP videos, but missing a few new videos, so bare with it. Yeah i don't like missing out on his videos either. And i will chuck all my pictures(4chan and others) and all my music on there.

So Come and leech everyone, bring your Porties, and get some goodness, and if you have anything of interest to me. I will leech that also. Its like paying me lol. Id rather be getting files than money. IT IS ALL FOR FREE PEOPLE. As long as i can get a share of free stuff also people.

I'll see you around.

P.S. Antho, see you there man. and DOUG BRING YOUR PORTABLE HARD DRIVE MAN, I WANT SPICE AND WOLF SEASON 1, I have some episodes of the season waiting for you.

EDIT: FAILLLLLLL DOUG IS NOT ATTENDING. Q.Q

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Lol Enough Q.Q Michael. Anyways everyone listen good and possibly well?

At this event that is tomorrow, i will be bring my 1TB Portable Hard Drive. It contains various anime's and some of the new anime's that have aired this summer. Its around 50gig, plus 12+gig of manga, and some other videos. I got a few ZP videos, but missing a few new videos, so bare with it. Yeah i don't like missing out on his videos either. And i will chuck all my pictures(4chan and others) and all my music on there.

So Come and leech everyone, bring your Porties, and get some goodness, and if you have anything of interest to me. I will leech that also. Its like paying me lol. Id rather be getting files than money. IT IS ALL FOR FREE PEOPLE. As long as i can get a share of free stuff also people.

I'll see you around.

P.S. Antho, see you there man. and DOUG BRING YOUR PORTABLE HARD DRIVE MAN, I WANT SPICE AND WOLF SEASON 1, I have some episodes of the season waiting for you.

EDIT: FAILLLLLLL DOUG IS NOT ATTENDING. Q.Q

Who are you??

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
sif MOERO! is one of the best games for ds OSU!
i master that monkey magic song.. it was written for dk not diddy.

ill bring my animes if they there... and other harddrive crap =P

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Hotcat's Brawl V.2

Hotcat's Brawl V.2 Results:

Doubles:

1st) Team Ben's being carried (Amaterasu/Scrubs)
2nd) Synchronisity (Kaion/J-Birds)
3rd) Team Asia (Rocko/Hotdog)
4th) Just Anything (Kickflip/Yokai)
5th) Everyone has a Canoe in the Land of Canoes(Vyse/Testikills)

Singles:

1st) Amaterasu (Pikachu)
2nd) J-Birds (Snake/IC)
3rd) Kaion (Spamus/Sonic/Olimar)
4th) Scrubs (DDD/Kirby/Ness)
5th) Vyse (Diddy)
5th) Rocko (G&W)
7th) Hotdog (Kirby)
7th) Yokai (Zelda/Shiek)
9th) Booker (IC)
9th) Arrow (Snake/Donkey)
9th) Stik (Rob)