• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Lol? Chino does all the work ><. Im going to get him... fair to death ^_^.

Edit: I also have that ****ty controller + i was using samus half the time =D.

EDIT: Zac. Give my brawl/that brawl to lachlan when ever you can. I want to play it even thoe its so bad compared to melee. I dont know why I want to play it =(, I have just had an urge to for the last 6 months.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Syke the SuperScatMan is back.

So uh guys, cause school's out, I'm free as a bird that can't fly.
Let me know if there's shenanigans to be had.

I'm probably playing pokemonz with James on tuesday, either in GC or Brisbane.
Also, let DJ Cat know of shenanigans, since he's doing night shifts this week.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I saw that Syke kid today. It was amazing.

It was like multiple orgasms in my pants. It was the second coming of Jesus.

We should go do something sometime.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I want to go do stuff but I can't, really, heh.
For the next... month or so?
Not sure how long it'll take, but anything big or whatever I sort of have to lay off.

OTHER THAN THAT.

Zac, lol. Beating Kami and Lachlan by yourself in teams isn't much of a feat.
They're both ****.
<3
Kidding.
Well, not really to Lachlan.

I want to watch a movie.
I hope you still don't sleep in till 1 like you used to, Zac.
Srs.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Shadow the Hedgehog is regarded by all Sonic fans as the best and most popular character. His brooding angst makes him unique among videogame protagonists, as does his status as a "dark" version of the franchise's main character. These elements combined to make Shadow an iconic and memorable addition to Sonic's brilliant cast of hilarious and thought-provoking anthropomorphic animals. A videogame dedicated to this standard bearer of black culture was inevitable.

Sorry, I just had to post this, I thought it was ****ING HILARIOUS.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Zac, lol. Beating Kami and Lachlan by yourself in teams isn't much of a feat.
They're both ****.
Kas your so good at motivating and encouraging people <3. I feel so much better at smash now =D. Im so bored... =/. Someone host a meet D:

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Me and rangaDORF are both on holidays and are free pretty much most days to practise. I'm pretty sure I posted my number earlier but i'll post it again.

- 0431 196 744

Just send us a text if there are any practise meets. Me & ranga will definitely be there.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
so far away but yeah

hey guys lets make a game where shadow is the lead.... but it lacks something... guns and cars and motobikes.. awesome fastest lifeform in a car shooting guns =)

... it was alright, better than sonic heros XD

adventure battle 2, still the best.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
kami, i'm up for smash pretty much whenever now. hit me up on msn cadbo_small@hotmail.com or message me on 0422 974 988 and i'll gladly get 2 or 3 ppl over for some smash. can't do much more though because i live with parents and i don't want to bother them too much. also my place is kinda out of the way for most ppl so only a few ppl would want to come.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Well Im pretty much free whenever like seriously whenever... I do like nothing ='(. Where abouts do you live anyways, sure it cant be to hard to get there. My mum has finished work for the rest of the time Im on holidays so she can drive me like anywhere. Im pro at doraki instant wall jump now =)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Well Im pretty much free whenever like seriously whenever... I do like nothing ='(. Where abouts do you live anyways, sure it cant be to hard to get there. My mum has finished work for the rest of the time Im on holidays so she can drive me like anywhere. Im pro at doraki instant wall jump now =)
I had a dream you were Michael buble.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
well after Christmas my bday is coming up on the 28th. I do have plans that day but I was thinking about inviting some people to my house the day before or after.

I can fit probably 3 tvs on my desk although my room is smallish so it wouldn't fit heaps of people, probably 6 comfortably. I could have a set up in the lounge room as well.

So if anyone wants a casual meet at mine on the 27th/29th contact me on 0423765351 and I'll see what I can do.

I'll choose the day that suits most people.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
yeah you know arrows up for that booty call.

so yes. smash / exbawks / melee / tekken / ruining nicks house it is!

so arrange a time nick!

lol i kid but i do want some smesh some time soon. especially since zac is in qld nao. never played him before.

me and gf are going to sydney for new years. FUNNNN.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
BOXING DAY!!!!!! Cant wait ****in Cricket woooooooooooooooooooooot! Off all weekend, goign to relax and enjoy. Hopefully The aussies smash the stans

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
zaaccc gimme brawl baaaack, lachlan said ur giving it to him in the city tomoro? do it ;D

edit: also whats that thing in ur avatar from?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.
Lllooolll.

No. Boxing Day is usually the 26th unless it's on a weekend, then it's moved to Monday. So Boxing Day's the 28th.

Ok, I have it around here somewhere, unless my brother took it with him to Melbourne.
It was such a **** game, Zac, seriously.
Worst game I've EVER played, ever.

2 days till Christmas. =]

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I saw Persona 3: FES yesterday. So close to buying it :(
I still have the empty case Zac :)

I'll give it to you next time.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Maybe your finger is on the r button? Check just incase O.o. Maybe its stuck down, pull it off and clean it?

Change ur avatar back, the new one fails D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom