• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Anyone ever free on Weekdays? I just got home from my Holiday so now I'm back in this humid sticky state.
mmm sticky.

So after new-years if anyone is free hit me up a txt or spam me on msn. Right now my work schedule is ****** me for weekend shifts. So weekdays are best ^^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
SSSSOOOIIIIIKKKKEEEEE -

brrryyyce when I get back we'll play moar so u can not be so crap and we can team again <3 wtf was our team name?? PINK PINK LOVE or something XD

undead_moose

Smash Lord
The fark Sherlock was sold out most of the session how stupid.

Altho it was a good movie people couldn't of been expecting that when they all thought to rush to the movie theatre

My back hurts and i cant sleep.... fark

Need a meet soon i miss everyone. Robs in sydney what a tool

Sloth

Smash Ace
ZACKAGURUAHGU
COEEEEM BACK ALREAAAADY.
We need to have epic teamage. I think it was pink pink love magic shine - kinda gay/ddr related.

Anyone want to come over next week between mon-thurs? I only have 1 TV, so I can't have a meet - but if anyone feels like a game I'm keen - i really need to work on melee skill

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oi, so if I don't get dragged somewhere between now and sometime tommorrow, Bob and I are likely going to be going into the city to watch the fireworks tommorrow night.

Who wants in?

Sloth

Smash Ace
Im not sure if I'll be around or not. I'll txt Kas if I end up going out in the city rather then drunk at a party.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Just incase you're wondering anthony i made it home alright.

Incase you didnt infer that from this post

This year is going to suck just as hard as last year

Everything sucks. Especially me. My favourite smash brothers is smash brothers

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
People don't seem to be taking note that he said people he knew hence the tech ward thing. Not to be the bad guy here but I'm only reminding you of what he said
I think the 16th/17th thing is meant to be a HotCats tournament Hotdog is organising.
Unless he lied to me :mad:

On the same weekend (or sometime around then) Syke's having a smash meet/bbq at his too for Tech/Ward.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Think fast kids.

Bob and I are going to surfers paradise beach in about an hour.
GC kids, where you at and do you wanna come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom