• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
well after Christmas my bday is coming up on the 28th. I do have plans that day but I was thinking about inviting some people to my house the day before or after.

I can fit probably 3 tvs on my desk although my room is smallish so it wouldn't fit heaps of people, probably 6 comfortably. I could have a set up in the lounge room as well.

So if anyone wants a casual meet at mine on the 27th/29th contact me on 0423765351 and I'll see what I can do.

I'll choose the day that suits most people.
K Ill have it on Tuesday if people want since the weekend slot appears to be taken now.

I don't really care what games are played in particular. If anyone wants to bring N64, cubes or even a 360, its all welcome.

In particular I'd like to play snowboard kids, MK DD and Mario Tennis (N64 version)

Times would be from like 10:30am to about 5pm ish. Also I can have more set ups in the lounge room now so space isn't a problem. BYO console, TV etc.

So who's interested?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
haha I could but I don't think I could keep up with brissy competition since it is more convenient for people to hang around there. Although I'm not expecting many to begin with XD

Edit

I'll give DJcat a ring. He can save the day with that sort of thing :D

So what's actually confirmed for the weekend?

I've changed my mind Sunday it is. Bob's interested in coming. He can probs make it but I'll here from him soon.

I guess brissy Saturday and Sunnycoast Sunday sounds like a plan. My other details are the same as before.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey look it's that Ryan kid who I haven't seen in years. lol.

What have YOUUU been doing lol.

I've been working. Holidays now though lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Happy annual gift giving day.

Whoever the **** texted me at 2:40 this morning can go die.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I gotz a hard drive =] 320gigs
A chocolate
2 books - Twilight and some other thing.
Some shorts
Bigger memory for my camera =P and some board game thing O.o
Also was gona get brawl but zac gave mine back.

Merry Christmas all~

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
/in
I can give you stuff back. And buy foodz/drinkz.

EDIT: Merry Christmas everyone.
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzzCLkkXW38&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzzCLkkXW38&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
who's available on wat days, can have it overnight if you want. Either fri/sat or sat/sun which do people prefer?? a few of u can stay the night say 6-7 max but only those i know i.e tech/ward/billy XD u can play brawl in the corner if u want but u'll have to bring your own wii and brawl and allow me to teabag u on demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom