• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'd like for all of us to get together and have lunch somewhere this weekend or next.
We can talk about the year gone past and talk about the future of this year.

I'm free all weekend. So let me know here or by txt.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Personally I think next weekend would be better although I am going to a PC lan this weekend with a friend. If it's convenient and people are meeting up this weekend I may show.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Haha thanks for the plug Dif.

Up to too much stuff atm. Wouldnt mind playing a bit before uni kicks back in, i feel like i would have slipped back a long way though. someone make a meet.

peace out

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so I'm hearing these rumors that there's hella flooding in Brisbane these days. How's that going? And good luck and so on.

Also, how's the Brisbane/Gold Coast scene going in general these days?

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
josh, name a day and i can probs get a 6-8 person meet happening at my place.

also i'm organising for the tournament after tpoo, is the 27th of feb good for people? that's the sunday three weeks after tpoo

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't feel to compelled to live Northside after the floods, rofl.

Going to sort out a tournament date on the Gold Coast after Power of One in the next few days. Gotta keep things happening instead of waiting for hand outs.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
northside was fine. cept for strathpine, dayboro and caboolture, and that's because they're on the river. the rest of northside was perfectly fine.

also josh lives northside, that should be reason enough.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
DRY YOUR TEARS

WITH LOVE

DRY YOUR TEARS

WITH LOVE

I want to play smash this weekend. We should all want to play this weekend. lol.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Are you reffering to the txt I sent you? im surprised you're annoyed enough to post something like that. Didn't mean to sound rude or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom