• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
holy ****ing ****. pokemon are SO INCREDIBLY BROKEN now. crobat with 130hp???? wtf??? what happened to the good ol' days when 100 was high?
That Crobat is actually only a little playable.

The thing that's broken about that crobat is that it only needs 1 energy. The HP is average for stage 2.

This is the deck I play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43zuM9LBQB0 Except I have a 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv X line to deal with Vileplume/Gengar and Dialga G Lv X/Garchomp C Lv X.

EDIT: That video is old now. Unown G is rotated out, so Machamp is more of a problem for me now. And I can't afford to buy an Uxie Lv X lol.

The Luxray GL Lv X's I have are worth like $85/each now lol.

I got a wall scroll of the first 150 pokemon and chimchar and Ho-oh plushies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
People who want to help me and help out of staters coming up for Power of One, please make it a priority to figure out housing arrangements well before hand.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
no pants meet was a huge success, just sea and I watching the ashes and playing ganon dittos while smashing beers in our undies all day. Straight passouts at 7pm.

edit: I'll start having more meets at mine during the week from now on.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm planning on having meets every weekend when I get my place next year. Hopefully February onwards.

Straight practice meets.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey Arrow, I just started reading Toriko aswell.

Pretty good, I've gotta read more to see where it goes.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
so like does anyone have housing available for 3 people?

Me/plasia/dekar already have our flights up but were lookin homeless at the moment </3

NG7

Smash Lord
Hey people!

Miss hangin out with you heaps.

Just dropping by to say hello.

Seeee yoooooz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom