• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Yea. It will be on Saturday. It's a 5min drive from nambour train station. Pm me for the address. Also my number is 0423765351 for people who don't have it and may need to contact me over the next couple of days.

Btw Arrive at whatever time you want. Leave at 5:30pm at the latest. I'll supply some drinks and snacks as well.

There will be 3 set ups provided. 2 Melee, One Brawl seeing as I only have one brawl disc and 2 Melee discs. If anyone can bring set ups, that would be good.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Ok, so I know Popdart is coming. Some of the sunnycoasters are interested in attending but no confirmation. Same with SeaDORF. Is anyone else confirmed?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
So crews. I think we need to come up with names.
GCL for Gold Coast + Logan is pretty cool, but it's literally just an acronym.

What about Brisbane + Sunny Coast?

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Well, 1st of December :p
Yeah I should be able to go to Matt's Meat if my father doesnt kill me before then, ill most likely have to train it so.....
Which train station should I go to, Matt/Adept? lol and can someone please pick me up at the station?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Go to logan lea or something. Hell for all I know you would have to train it to south bank and get the 555 bus to the hyperdome. The someone could pick you up or you could walk to Matt's which would take 10mins. Time to learn bus tech my friend :p

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Interested but non committal =/

Anyone wanna Smash on Wednesday? I got that day off work =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom