• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ QLD Brawl Buddies: A QLD Brawl/Melee Tournament - Finals Vids up!

Sirias

Smash Champion
I have to come around some time, fark.
Need to get better at DDR.

Andy please go suck someone else's d!ck for attention. c:
You're not good enough for mine, sorry. </3

This is too far aaawwwaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!
I WON'T BE ALIVE FOR THIS!

Scrubs

Smash Lord
You realise my posts are long but don't only talk about you.
So get over yourself. c:
Go troll somewhere else and stop licking everyones' balls for attention.
Kthx, lol, Troll avy.

In conclusion stfu and stop talking to me. =]
And yes, I do rant, but I don't really rage...
I only rage when Ben says gay jokes to me.
Don't I, Ben? <3

I should probably stop but Andy's the only one talking back.
Sigh for Zac not being here to rage. </3
Boring now anyway.

I never knew so many people were into Brawl anyway.
I only know a few people, like 5 (that I know play/like it).
Too many new people.
I liked being the new guy. :c
Kind of LOOKS like a poem.....

Then you read it and it all about **** and duk

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I have to come around some time, fark.
Need to get better at DDR.

Andy please go suck someone else's d!ck for attention. c:
You're not good enough for mine, sorry. </3

This is too far aaawwwaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!
I WON'T BE ALIVE FOR THIS!
Never asked for it, you give attention to everyone even if they reject it. You're like a persistant ***** that flops out your duk along with your attention, and shove it in people's faces, hence why I'm sucking ur duk.

Besides, the only person who pretty much loves you for giving him attention is either Ryan or Zac. Freaking duk hunters.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ben, I'm going to cry in front of you one day.
It hurts so much when you say things to me.
SO MUCH.
My heart BREAKS.
No one asked you to read it, though. d:
Most, if not all, of my posts consist of 'only' cr@p that no one cares about, olol.

Well it's obvious neither of us will stop this considering whoever does looks like the loser.
I never said you asked for my attention, you're begging for it, you're asking for everyone's attention but I'm the only one giving you some, otherwise you'd cry to me on MSN but you still don't so I guess you're still desperate for other people to come to your rescue... :c
I suppose you're proving your theory CORRECT since you're continuing to give me attention, though. I don't really know how I 'shove' my attention in your face, either... I'm not making you read what I write or anything like that (INCLUDING YOU, BEN! </3) so why are you crying about something you can avoid? N'aww... poor Andy... :c
If that's the case, doesn't that mean you should find a way around it? Or do you just enjoy licking my balls, or anyone's balls for that matter, that much? I love you too. <3

Trolling is boring.
926 hours is too long.
Divide it by 20, kgo.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
i would voice my opinion but i really really REALLY don't want this turning into the argument it did before, like back when brawl launched lol
GTFO, no one cares about your opinion, nor your opinion on voicing your opinion.
Andy SHUT the hell up, thx.
Stop being a troll ffs.
Attention shoved.
Q moar.

OMG I troll, everyone face attention at me. I want to suck all your ballz. Especially Kas OMG, totally flamed him because I just want his attention!

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Change of topic, cool minute countdown...
yeah cool stuff.
Its too far away etc etc

Sirias

Smash Champion
I guess you've got nothing left to say, Andy. :c
Oh well. You tried your best, that's all that matters. <3
Hopefully Zac will come rescue you next time.

Who's coming anyway?
Any new people coming or were they scared away, olol.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Lol Kas, you do know by trying to deconstruct every specular piece of my behaviour, you're only talking more and more about yourself (as well as me in your opinion), because what you're doing is exactly the same as what I'm doing. What's worse is that by fighting more you're just contradicting yourself over 9000 times. Besides, I never asked for any blackup or what so ever, and I never really do, Zac only joins for raids, sometimes Ryan and Nick.

It's ok Kas, by typing big lines of nothing you try to cover your bull**** and baby wah wah because most people just TL;DR your massive lines of nothing anyways. :(

Go run to Ryan and I'm sure he'll give you big hugs and kisses, or Zac and he'll just smack you in the face, unzip is pants and shove his **** in your mouth just to stop your crying.

54000 * 10 / 60 IS NOT UNDER 9000
IT IS 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
fighting on a thread is lame. ur not even arguing over anything significant. lame arguments are lame.

lame.

lame.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
You're lame, learn to tell mock troll battle from a real troll battle.

Real troll battles involve IRL threats such as "zomg **** I'm lyk gunna stab you"

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
troll battles are lame.
lame.
lame.

lets try and keep everything tournament relevant and sensible so wen new ppl come to this thread and consider comin, they dont close their browser coz their eyes hurt.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
I may or may not show up.

The Game Traders at Grand Plaza has given the ol to put up the poster, so there may be randoms comming.

Sirias

Smash Champion
So, Andy, why are you still talking...? If I cared half as much as you did then I would try to make it worthwhile to read. It's your loss, fault and problem for reading what I write, not mine, I'm having fun writing all this and you're the one getting all defensive. But like I said before, no need to cry. You can do that in your own time, in your own place, by yourself. You really need to buy some balls seeing as yours aren't growing.
Your argument is so ********: "You do the same as me therefore when you talk about me you're talking about yourself." I don't see how that works. I'm talking crap and so are you and apparently that means that everything I say is directed back at me, oh, ok. I like logic too! And yes, yes I'm being contradictory because I'm trying to help you get through this difficult time in your life. I never knew you were so knit-picky about what I do... Thanks, though, I appreciate it.

Greenie and Jei (and anyone else), feel free to join IF you don't take this seriously, otherwise I'd advise against it or else you'll just get worked up for no reason. d: 5 minutes of random typing, hot. MmmmMMm... Also if you want us to stay on topic and not digress / troll you should use more incentive. Just pointing that out, heh. <3

Come on Daniel don't be a party pooper. Fall into peer pressure and come join the orgay.

I'm slightly confused with the Animania... or that other thing. Is it still on? The tournament sort of things in the other state/s?

Yokai

Smash Ace
Just letting everyone know Im not dead, dispite what most of you hoped for.

CONGRATS TO VYSE FOR WINNING WWYP!!! well done, and well deserved. Vyse for premier.

In regards to troll v fake troll. Just dont get involved, feeding trolls always makes people either laugh their *** off, or want to develop software that enables you to stab someone through a monitor. Either option is not advised.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
how bout a swift kick to the crotch for incentive?

(fully aware that was fuel for the fire)

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Henceforth by replying to your debate, I am being defensive? Does that not mean that you're being defensive too? Honestly, I'm just doing this for pure amusement and a form of procrastination.
I only read your novels of posts if I notice an "Andy" in there, and even so, I only read that part where I'm remotely involved in it, otherwise I TL;DR and just skip.
Besides, I only cry in public because the only thing I do in 'my own time' is either jerk off, or take a dump.
Clearly if you're doing the same thing as I am, and then you criticise me about what I do, you're merely criticising yourself. What's so hard about that? It simply means that by saying how ******** I am for arguing, you pretty much just said you're ******** for counter arguing. It's not saying that it's directed back at you, but rather a copy paste to you, in which we both are ********. Clearly you need to work on your english skills if you can't even make sense of what you are reading. I never asked you to help me through this difficult phase in my e-life, so this just contradicts your "OMG MY ATTENTION IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU" and "I DON'T SHOVE ATTENTION AT PEOPLE'S FACES" argument. But it's ok Kas, I know that by helping me through this phase, you're merely trying to vent to me the love that the world never gave you, being emo and all, if you just wanted to talk, we're all here for you.

Woxy would be a good incentive IMO, we can pull some David Caos our way if we set good traps. I would say no-pants parties but we already have Zac and Bryce <3.
Uhh, and also, who is Greeny, Arrow and Booker?

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Come on Daniel don't be a party pooper. Fall into peer pressure and come join the orgay.
It isn't a matter of peer pressure, it's a matter of how much money I'll have at the time. i plan on getting about 6 games that are at GP ATM as well as setting up internet and paying back Bob.

Which reminds me, I have a golden chain I need to pick up.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lies, Daniel.
Such lies.
You're just not embracing your sexuality. </3

Sorry Andy I'll read your post later but I cbf right now.

Crap, that's right, gotta go to DDR party first-off...
Augh... I don't wanna smell like dying a$s first time I meet people.
So not sexy.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i am getting the 27th off, tomorow. Poor grammar. Altho i have the day off today anyway.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Welcome Jesmo + friends : D
Tonight I'll add you, as well as a few other players whom have contacted me by Email to the attendance list.

I just sent another email to Maree, hopefully I'll be able to confirm the South Hall booking, because at this point, North Hall just won't be big enough.

This is going to be one of the biggest Australian smash tournaments ever.

Yokai

Smash Ace
Lets cosplay for the tourny. I want to dress up as a jedi for no apparent reason.

I hope this is one memorable tourny. I cant wait now. My smash game needs obvious improvement though hahaha.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Zac let's cosplay as Suzumiya and co. and do the dance, kthx.
I still have to learn it, lol.
Zac, teach me. <3

There are so many people wth.
This is going to be scary I don't want to show my face.
I better get a haircut.

Top Bottom