• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Most legit post ever.

Yes Marik, we'll MM. I won't take your money, but i'll let you take mine. Yes. I'm -that- confident.

Wasn't my falcon beating your yoshi Marik? BEFORE i went Link? hm... if it can beat your main, how is you gonna try me wif dat secundairy bidness?
I figured out the Link matchup and how to deal with him.

Yeah, I haven't played a Falcon besides Culex that good, and I underestimated you.

I'm much better now, I've changed my playstyle a lot. I'm more gimmicky, campy and I bait a lot more now.

Yoshi has no versatile defensive options, and has a result gets shut down when he plays too aggressively, because Brawl encourages camping and defensiveness.

The Falcon matchup is 50:50. Falcon honestly goes 55:45 against Yoshi, possibly 60:40, although I'm more sure it's 55:45 Falcon's favour.

Your Marth is still incredibly gay for what you did to me on Rainbow Cruise...

I also have the most irresistable urge to go Samus in a tournament. :V

.Marik

is a social misfit
See, Troll is legit.

What about the ride? You're picking Akariss up along the way as well? Where do you want me to meet you?

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
marik, MM iliad to prove urself to him, maybe he'll let u in if u do well
Tin, I can't help it...but you can't ask someone else to mm when you wont mm against myself,Jon, or Nick.

I know I wont be going but you still got the other 2 to choose from.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Because Tin Man doesn't understand the concept of clutch and good DI. :yoshi:

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
hey marik if i face u dont worry im never gonna cp MK. People who do that r *******s if they dont even main MK.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin, I can't help it...but you can't ask someone else to mm when you wont mm against myself,Jon, or Nick.

I know I wont be going but you still got the other 2 to choose from.
Cant I make any suggestion I want? It is physically possible, and there is no pressure.

Because Tin Man doesn't understand the concept of clutch and good DI. :yoshi:
i thought u would understand my last reply to ur last "joke"

just stop now

.Marik

is a social misfit
i thought u would understand my last reply to ur last "joke"

just stop now
Cool beans, lad.

i thoughtu use Olimar and 2nd snake, what is this MK BS >_______________>
I beat his Olimar, and then he counterpicked Meta Knight against me in our brackets at Team Nyla Presentz, which I also beat.

That game was mad close, though.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
u forgot to mention i 2 stocked your yoshi with MK to tie it up. lol

at tin man: i dont second snake. I second wario. MK used to be my secondary but now i never use him.

And dude, why does it seem like u always get into arguments with the southern ontario community. lol

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Cant I make any suggestion I want? It is physically possible, and there is no pressure.

It is physically possible you can mm the others, and there'd be no pressure unless you get MDK commentary. To bad I can't come, I can't even watch the stream.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
so is my olimar. I wonder if those noobs like in sauga outbreak r gonna be there. lol. Marik that was too funny. They were using single wii mote. lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
Then if Melee has a back up. Brawl should take priority then, just as simple as that.
Sorry, there won't be priority one way or the other. We'll bring our setups for Melee and you guys bring your setups for Brawl, simple as that.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
The melee boys have nothing to do with the brawl homies.
I'm gonna assign an area for melee and the setups go there and that's that.

Also, you can make teams the day of, but once you pay and register and the brackets are made, there will be no changes for the sake of organization.

Anyway, the friday OF everyone check back on this post and the website for final instructions on what to do when you get there and so on.

Less than 5 days away guys, I'm super excited.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Marik: wanna have some friendlies (or MMs if you want) yoshi vs. sonic? I don't think there's anyone alive who knows how that matchup's supposed to work. but I doubt there are many combos in this game that are dumber than that.

like geez, we should team sometime..... I think I'd rather stab myself in the eye than play against a sonic+yoshi combo, because it's that dumb.

hmmm, maybe yoshi+olimar would be dumber. maaaybe.

but I already have a partner for this tourney, but just sayin'.

brawl's metagame should be yoshi+olimar vs. sonic+jiggs trufax

Carter: I'll MM your pika, attempt at revenge for our pool match at uhh... some 'sauga tourney a long time ago.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Sorry, there won't be priority one way or the other. We'll bring our setups for Melee and you guys bring your setups for Brawl, simple as that.
Pound 4 was a melee priority right? This is Brawl priority, most tvs are going for brawl anyhow. keep yours, shows how melee people are anyhow. but i like you anyhow :D! just dont be disappointed if its mpostly Brawl prioritized.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Pound 4 was a melee priority right? This is Brawl priority, most tvs are going for brawl anyhow. keep yours, shows how melee people are anyhow. but i like you anyhow :D! just dont be disappointed if its mpostly Brawl prioritized.
I dunno about that, the Brawl side had just as many TVs as the Melee side on day 2 and day 3 (including one of my tvs which I donated to help the cause) but the Brawl scene didn't bring enough wiis so eh.

So what's the Melee setup situation right now?
Anywhere from 5 to 12, please bring your TV!

i1337

Smash Ace
@LBT guy 2 things:

-how much time (if any) will there be for friendlies, MMs, etc.?

-im bringing my laptop to record matches, will i be able to plug it in somewhere/next to the setup? it only has like an hour and a half of battery life on the lowest power settings, lol. (probably a stupid question but yeah)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
... My gamecube controller is degrading...

Anyone know where I can get a new GC controller that isn't 3rd party? (those white one preferably)

Or can I buy a CG controller off of someone?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
mmm yeah.. wanna buy one of those white controllers on eBay but apparently they don't let kids buy stuff off of eBay :3 I'll look into it.

Also I'll buy it for $10-30 depending on the quality of it XD

Rikana

Smash Champion
Alright. I just signed up for Brawl+ and Melee singles. It's alright that I still haven't confirmed that I'm going right?

Boo. I hope I can give my shift away by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom