• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

annsy

Smash Cadet
also, the sched seems packed... being out of town+carpool with infzy and his live streaming equip+picking up people on the way... what kind of time buffer is there?

Rikana

Smash Champion
So uh.. I totally forgot about this tournament and I have a work shift this Saturday. I probably won't be able to confirm before Monday as I need to find someone willing to take my shift. I really hope I can find someone to take it.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
k so if brian doesn't come i'll just come in doubles

lbt as per you post on the 84th page are you going to card me at the door to tell me what my first name is or isn't?? in short... **** off

Iliad

Smash Lord
oh that pesky sylar...

So Iliad needs a doubles partner for vanilla brawl. Percon bailed. Someone good please come to the ****ing rescue.

*Edit* NM. I'm teaming with jaske.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I can't come, got ***** by work and can't take the days off.
I can't even watch a stream if theres one.
Guess Ally and Holy we'll have to wait for our mms.

i1337

Smash Ace
im coming to this, does anyone want to mm/friendly me? (preferably around $2 or less, i want to do as many as possible and record them. pm me if you do lol)

Rikana

Smash Champion
So uh.. I totally forgot about this tournament and I have a work shift this Saturday. I probably won't be able to confirm before Monday as I need to find someone willing to take my shift. I really hope I can find someone to take it.
So am I not allowed to go if I don't register before hand? I'm not gona bother going if there may not be a spot for me.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
So am I not allowed to go if I don't register before hand? I'm not gona bother going if there may not be a spot for me.
You can go if you don't register, but extra $5 you gotta pay for venue fee.

i1337

Smash Ace
edit, here's the list of mms i hope to do

the main ones i want to do are: (no particular order <_<, i probably wont be able to get through all these lul)

akariss - peach vs dk, $2
mikey7 - mk/snake vs dk, $2
fizz - lucario vs dk, $1
holy - rob vs dk, $2
ally - snake vs dk, $2
troll? - lucas vs dk, $1
toronto joe - fox vs dk, $2
marik - yoshi vs dk, $2
infzy - sonic vs dk, $2

all bo3

and if there's time/at another tournament:

decoy - snake vs dk, $2 (maybe, idk if he's coming)
avaricex - ness vs dk, $2
distructo - tl vs dk, $1
iliad - link vs dk, $2
doc - diddy vs dk, $2
phiddlesticks - bowser vs dk, $?

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
i1337 I want a rematch, my Lucas vs your DK. We'll call it DK vs PK. And it will be a phenomena among the brawlers at the tournament. They will cheer and smile, and cry. 1$?

.Marik

is a social misfit
i1337, $2.00 moneymatch?

Bo3?

My Yoshi is going to **** your big lovable ape at this tournament. :yoshi:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
For the money sure. I think I proved something last weekend. If you can do it, we can mm for best Falcon in Canada :laugh:
I cannot believe this **** is STILL being rubbed in, you 3-0'd me with falcon you happy?

Culex, Ally has the best falcon in the world, I'm sorry GTA, Ally is just an overall better player than everyone in north america, but please, for the love of god, everyone needs to stfu about me getting 3-0'd by a falcon okay?

That is not the topic of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom