• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 13 Poll is up~

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think you meant "recolored a Rayquaza," Firus.

And again, you criticize his for being unoriginal but say nothing of CRASHiC's Pringals? We're debating if Karpquaza should be the Most Humorous, not Most Original. Humor =/= originality

-Terywj

Riddle

Smash Lord
I think we have different definitions of original Firus. I think the fact that I merged Rayquaza and Magikarp even if the way I did it wasn't exactly sophisticated. And as Tery said, this isn't up for Most Original.

And No offense taken.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think you meant "recolored a Rayquaza," Firus.
...That I did.

And again, you criticize his for being unoriginal but say nothing of CRASHiC's Pringals? We're debating if Karpquaza should be the Most Humorous, not Most Original. Humor =/= originality

-Terywj
First of all, I was just explaining why I didn't find Karpquaza to be very original because both Riddle and you asked UltiMario his take, I wasn't talking about anything else.

Second of all, there's no need to jump on me for not criticizing CRASHiC's, it's just that everyone's supporting Karpquaza for humorous and I don't really find it to be that humorous, partially BECAUSE of the unoriginality of it. (So humor =/= originality, but humor requires more than just a Magikarp head.)

I wouldn't call Pringals any more original at all and I'm not nominating it for the humor category, so don't get offended or anything. Personally I'm not sure if there is a most humorous this time around, at least from my standpoint.

I think we have different definitions of original Firus. I think the fact that I merged Rayquaza and Magikarp even if the way I did it wasn't exactly sophisticated. And as Tery said, this isn't up for Most Original.

And No offense taken.
Well, merging pretty much anything with Magikarp has been done before, and I've actually seen that particular combination done before.

And again, you asked why UltiMario thought it wasn't original and I explained why I didn't think it was original, I hadn't said anything about the humor part yet.

Riddle

Smash Lord
My comment about originality not equaling humor was directed at Ulti not you. Sorry if that was unclear. And I do understand your point. I would be interested in your thoughts on the most humorous.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I made mine because I promised I would make one to help the attendance level. I don't plan on winning anything, so don't worry about insulting my poor pain job xD

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
This is mega dragged out, can I just take 3rd place and we move onto the next challenge?

And if there is no massive standout hilarious sprite than it shouldn't be forced this round..

Tacel

Smash Lord
We should start the new one once the tie for fourth is broken.

We need somebody to vote.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
There, I broke it. I think we should move on now.

Roacherman, I think the general agreement was karpquaza for most hilarious. At the very least, I would start on the 1st place trophy.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Now that we have the winners, can we please start a new one?

Mewter

Smash Master
Thanks Roacherman. :)

I won't be in the next contest because of a bunch of stuff, but I have a suggestion for the next prompt if you guys like it:
Any Clone Pokemon (the way Mewtwo clones them) reposed?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Thanks Roacherman. :)

I won't be in the next contest because of a bunch of stuff, but I have a suggestion for the next prompt if you guys like it:
Any Clone Pokemon (the way Mewtwo clones them) reposed?
That'd be tricky, I've never done a repose. Good suggestion; I need the practice.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Time to get to start working on the trophy I guess

It'll have to get done tomorrow though. My dad got hurt with a knife and worse got to worse and now he's getting his leg checked...

Tacel

Smash Lord
Is there going to be a 3rd place or maybe even 4th? *makes sad puppydog eyes*

Tacel

Smash Lord
The first round has taken two weeks.
Let's try to start the new one sooner and move along quicker.
We can do this. :)

Prompt ideas? (Or is Terywj making one?)

Also, congrats on 3,500 posts, roacherman!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Holy crap I didn't notice :D

I'm on my way to 9001 till I get to do my "IT'S OVER 9000!" Tourney...

or 7777 when I do my lucky tourney

I can't wait till next prompt, I want to do another sprite already (one that makes me wonder if people like it better than all those others)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm sorry for the lag, guys, but I can't make polls, nor can I pressure people to get done with voting.

That said, PSC 1 and all future PSC's will only be selected for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

The prompt for PSC 2 is coming up shortly. :)

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Congrats to the maker of Shedlax, you are bestowed with the second place trophy of the 1st weekly sprite contest :)

Do you guys want me to make a 3rd place trophy or something?

EDIT: I think I'm even more dissatisfied with this one because I don't even know how to do reposes

Time to go to look for a tut

Tacel

Smash Lord
I can't find a prompt that will make everybody happy.
Then how about we see who likes what.
I'd be interested in doing...
- Pokéballs
- Eggs
- Inferno
- Fusing (My favorite)
- Recoloring
- Revamping
- Devamping
- Pixel Over

Tacel

Smash Lord
TheAceLucario's Submisson

Absol

Repositioned

Before:

After:

by TheAceLucario

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
TAL, I think you did a really nice job with Absol, but the horn thing should be fixed so that it curves the right way, if you know what I mean.

I still really like the sprite, though.

-Terywj

Tacel

Smash Lord
TAL, I think you did a really nice job with Absol, but the horn thing should be fixed so that it curves the right way, if you know what I mean.

I still really like the sprite, though.

-Terywj

I was basing the reposition off of this sprite.
Should I change it?

By the way, I tried to make my post as corny as possible with the title and intro picture and what not because I know some people act like that and I like to make fun of them.
No apparent reason. I guess that I'm just a jerk like that. :p
I actually thought the post turned out pretty awesome.

EDIT: And I wasn't making fun of you with the, "by TheAceLucario" at the end, Terywj. It's only cool when you do it.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't really plan on trying this out nor do I object to the prompt, but just out of curiosity, why/how were the pokemon that were chosen for it... chosen?

Top Bottom