• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 13 Poll is up~

Mewter

Smash Master
Yes, it's Scyther. I had to replace his scythe hands in order to work in more Regice limbs.

We aren't allowed to scratch?

Mewter

Smash Master
Scyther and Scizor are alike anyways, considering that they're in the same evolutionary line. :p
I didn't just want to recolor a Scyther, so I decided to add even more to it and borrow parts from Regice (hands, feet, wings/crystals.)

Sorry if there was some confusion. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmmm... I trust you.

It just seems weird that your sprite looked a lot like this:

Almost the same stance.

Out of curiosity, could you tell me what Scyther sprite you used? I'm not accusing you, but I'm curious as to which one you used.

Mewter

Smash Master
I scratched it.

Splicing isn't the only way to make a sprite.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, Mewter scratches like every sprite he's made in recent history.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
My submission is complete!

Here's Shedlax! (Shedinja/Snorlax)

And that is my final submission.

Just a note to whomever posts the poll, remember that you CAN post images as poll options, so that'd probably be a good idea.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
A lot of entries guys! Awesome to see! Here are all the entrants.

Roacherman

Sir Bedevere

TheAceLucario

Riddle

Charmander1065

Meta-Kirby

Greenstreet

CRASHiC

Bowser King

Annoying1369

Mewter

Firus

Can someone please set-up the poll for this? Thanks.

-Terywj

Tacel

Smash Lord
Nobody has made the poll yet?
I guess I will.
How do you make a poll, or am I even able to make a poll?

Mewter

Smash Master
I was about to make the poll, but we haven't reached the deadline yet so I restrained. :)
Do I have permission to create the poll right now?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Mewter's Scyce takes first place in PSC 1! A second poll will be made to determine the follow-up.

We'll use this thread to discuss who you think should win the most original and most humorous awards.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sprites in the upcoming 2nd poll shouldn't be solidified on in case they end up taking 2nd place.

I think Karpquaza has been the most humorous.

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I say Shedlax is most humorous, being so awkward and just so unfitting. Karpquaza is just plain unorigonal IMO

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I guess it's up to terywj to decide, otherwise it's gonna be poll after poll. As long as he catches the general consensus with his decisions, I'm happy, afterall, it's not winners, just honourable mentions.

P.S. I wonder if any one here thinks I have horrible spelling because of words like 'honourable' and 'favourite'.... that how we spell it here :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I say Shedlax is most humorous, being so awkward and just so unfitting. Karpquaza is just plain unorigonal IMO
Again, I'd like to prevent nominating those in the secondary poll until that's complete.

I guess it's up to terywj to decide, otherwise it's gonna be poll after poll. As long as he catches the general consensus with his decisions, I'm happy, afterall, it's not winners, just honourable mentions.

P.S. I wonder if any one here thinks I have horrible spelling because of words like 'honourable' and 'favourite'.... that how we spell it here :)
The sprites for Most Humorous and Most Original wouldn't be determined by poll but rather by general consensus.

Also, I think that's how the normal way to spell words like "colour" and stuff. America is just dumb and has to have their own spellings, and measurements.

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
At least we do one thing right: We use periods as decimal points instead of commas (not sure how many countries do that, but still.) :p

On topic: I think Karpquayza is the most humorous one, since it looks like it has its head to the side and is expressing a confusion at its own strangeness (and why its roar sounds so weak.) :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I agree with Riddle. Also [no offense to you, CRASHiC] Pringal's is simply Alakazam's mustache imposed onto Swalot's face. That's less unoriginal than Karpquaza?

-Terywj

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm interested in why you say that Karpquaza is unoriginal.
Considering you recolored a Rayquaza, put on Magikarp's tail, and then just put a whole Magikarp as the head...it's not very original.

Magikarp isn't blended into Rayquaza, either, it's sort of just...sitting there.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, so I hope you don't take that too harshly, I'm just pointing out that it's not a very original sprite.

Top Bottom