• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 13 Poll is up~

M.K

Level 55
I feel like something is missing with mine. Something just looks empty about it, and I can't figure out what I want to do. :ohwell:

And Kofu, I like the feet how they are. :p
The arms are awkward because you didn't merge them with the actual sprite itself. Very clearly I see that you simply recolored, copy and pasted them where arms should go, which makes the sprite look inconsistent, like it's CLEARLY spliced and not an actual organism.

Connect the arms in a more natural way, change the contours of either the arms or the body so that it maintains a consistency throughout the entire body. For instance, humans do not have rocky arms and balloon-like bodies (well.......some do). Make the consistency appear to be similar, and the sprite itself will coalesce better.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I hate to double post but I don't want to hold this back any longer.

It's Golgar!
This is my Final Submission if I'm allowed to submit.
May I please still submit this?

Tacel

Smash Lord

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/TheAceLucario/Metablim-1.png

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/TheAceLucario/Polizard-1.png

Wait, which one is 1W@ submitting?

M.K

Level 55
Turtle Fusions.

Fuse one turtle Pokemon with any other Pokemon:

-Squirtle
-Wartortle
-Blastoise
-Torkoal
-Fossil Turtle
-Fossil Turtle Evo.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I believe I gave leeway to a devamp this time around, and I'm aiming for something non-splicing / fusing, seeing as half of the past PSC have already been splices / fusions.

Therefore I'm in full support of having a devamp, especially from Generation V.

Tacel

Smash Lord

Sorry. It took a little while. :p
This is not my final submission. I'd like some opinions on it from others first.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Sorry. It took a little while. :p
This is not my final submission. I'd like some opinions on it from others first.
I'm pretty sure this has died, and with the Elite Four challenge I'm going to assume someone like Firus and / or Spire will be taking care of the spriting contests and such, so we'll leave this until otherwise notified.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You might as well keep going and finish this one.
The Mic has spoken!

I don't have a computer, but a friend of mine does. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this spriting thing. What program(s) do people use for the spriting fusions? Also, is there an established deadline for this or has it not been set yet?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
...ladies and gentlemen, we seem to have a PSC 13, I guess.

Deadline is whenever, since this is the most lax PSC ever.
That goes without saying, considering I've yet to work on a d*mn thing myself. But I have a viable excuse: I don't own a computer, so yeah. XD

That said, no one has answered my question as to what program to use for sprite fusions and spriting in general. >___>

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Use paint.net and/or MS paint. Some people work with GIMP, but I use a combination of the former for the best effect ^_^

TURTLE POWER!!! :DD

EDIT : yeah Im a bit rusty, havent sprited since like July xD

Top Bottom