• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA 0.2 Beta discussion topic.

shanus

Smash Hero
Hmm, so I still can't get this to work.

As fox during action 11B, i make it:

Change Action: Action=C, requirement=Button Press: 2
Additional Requirement: In Air
Additional Requirement: Compare: LA-Basic[1]<=0 (I've also tried 1 and 2)

No matter what, I'm still getting infinite rejumps after each shine. I've tried editting to LA-Basic[0], but every time i do, it just goes to IC-Basic. The only way I could even get it to write LA-BAsic[1] was through copying it from Sonic's 122 specialID .pac

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Is it possible for a graphic effect to change the size of a hitbox? I gave Toon Link the 5A effect and increased the size to make it visible. Now his Ftilt reaches halfway across FD...

Untouch

Smash Master
kk I was messing around with mario, and somehow when I use B UP in the air it doesnt do anything?

Can someone help?

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible for a graphic effect to change the size of a hitbox? I gave Toon Link the 5A effect and increased the size to make it visible. Now his Ftilt reaches halfway across FD...
It may, i gave Sonic a thunder effect for his Dair, and its hitbox
took up half the screen.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make this for me, because I am at a loss with the program

Sonic

AAA combo: First two hits are normal while the last hit is his up tilt

Down air: Always spikes and upon landing adds explosion

Down b: Use the last regular hit of of the AAA combo and make it continuous like pheonix mario's side b

Up B: If possible, after jumping from the spring, performs the screw attack.

Side smash: Just add explosion with and electric effect to it if possible

Other than this, all moves have electric (wind effect if possible) to it.

I will be greatful if someone could do this for me and I'll worry about the damage and hitboxes, ect. Thank you
Just pm me when you get the chance and sorry for the trouble. Not that good with this program

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make this for me, because I am at a loss with the program

Sonic

AAA combo: First two hits are normal while the last hit is his up tilt

Down air: Always spikes and upon landing adds explosion

Down b: Use the last regular hit of of the AAA combo and make it continuous like pheonix mario's side b

Up B: If possible, after jumping from the spring, performs the screw attack.

Side smash: Just add explosion with and electric effect to it if possible

Other than this, all moves have electric (wind effect if possible) to it.

I will be greatful if someone could do this for me and I'll worry about the damage and hitboxes, ect. Thank you
Just pm me when you get the chance and sorry for the trouble. Not that good with this program
I'll try to when i finish up my Sonic, which won't take long, because im already
almost done with him. Oh and its impossible to edit Sonic's Side B Down B
and Regular B, because he spins, and it messes up, leaving Sonic in half
spin dash form, and half what ever animation you put on it, believe me,
i tried it already.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Let me know when you finish your sonic, I'll like to try him out. Putting electricity to sonic looks epic. I got it on mine but not on all of his moves. Oh and can't forget about that spike lol.

Zourath

Smash Rookie
I'm messing around with Ness' PK Fire, so here are the articles I've found so far:
0: PK Fire (bolt) [no noticeable difference to 1]
1: PK Fire (bolt)
2: PK Thunder (Freezes if you make more than one PK thunder onscreen.)
3: Invisible mystery object (20-21% if it hits, it's probably the hitbox for a fully-charged PK Flash.)
4: Weird thin line that does nothing. Yo-yo string?
5: Hitbox-less immobile yo-yo.
6-8: ???/nothing

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Please tell me I'm not the first person to reduce the IASA frams on Falcon's taunts to 1.

shanus

Smash Hero
finally got it working, thank you goes fitsonic.pac for inspiration :p

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
Question. If I were to make sonic's Bthrow his Uthrow(which I know how to do), how would I go about making him fly HIGH up into the air(think kirby's uthrow) and slam him/her down?

Untouch

Smash Master
How do I unfreeze a character after hes used an attack?

My character randomly freezes for no reason at all and nothing is helping :S

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
You are talking about kirby's upthrow? I think that has something to do with the animation. Then again, I could be wrong

D

Deleted member

Guide has been updated, hope this one is better than the previous.

SSBBVeteran

Smash Rookie
Can someone please help me? Im trying to implement these into my iso on my USB Loader, however every time I play it, all the characters are normal. I have put in a Sonic, Luigi, Mario, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf, all customized (The mario is PWs Phoenix Mario), and I try to play as them, but they are just normal. Anyway, does anyone know if they don't work on the USB Loader for some reason? Please help me!!!!! I really want to use this.

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
Can someone please help me? Im trying to implement these into my iso on my USB Loader, however every time I play it, all the characters are normal. I have put in a Sonic, Luigi, Mario, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf, all customized (The mario is PWs Phoenix Mario), and I try to play as them, but they are just normal. Anyway, does anyone know if they don't work on the USB Loader for some reason? Please help me!!!!! I really want to use this.
I dunno why, but USB Loader has been weird for me in regards to loading Ocarina files. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The best bet would be just to use Gecko OS

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Just some data I used for my own hack on Captain Falcon:
YES: 556
PAWNCH: 523
Show me your moves: 554

SSBBVeteran

Smash Rookie
Im not using the Ocarina codes, I'm switching out the pac files in Wiiscrubber, then loading the new ISO. So, here is my step by step for PM:
1. Download Phoenix Mario PAC
2. Open WiiScrubber 1.21
3. Go to Partition->Fighter->Mario->FitMario.pac
4.Rightclick, then click Load.
5.Navigate to my PM pac, then click ok, and let it reparse
6. Close WiiScrubber
7. Move my new ISO onto my hard drive
8. Play smash bros
9. The characters aren't different at all! Anyway, if anyone could help me, i would be incredibly happy.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I dunno why, but USB Loader has been weird for me in regards to loading Ocarina files. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The best bet would be just to use Gecko OS
Its because Ocarina treats the SD card as if it isn't there. So the files won't be loaded.

Revven

FrankerZ
Im not using the Ocarina codes, I'm switching out the pac files in Wiiscrubber, then loading the new ISO. So, here is my step by step for PM:
1. Download Phoenix Mario PAC
2. Open WiiScrubber 1.21
3. Go to Partition->Fighter->Mario->FitMario.pac
4.Rightclick, then click Load.
5.Navigate to my PM pac, then click ok, and let it reparse
6. Close WiiScrubber
7. Move my new ISO onto my hard drive
8. Play smash bros
9. The characters aren't different at all! Anyway, if anyone could help me, i would be incredibly happy.
Why are you clicking "Load"? Shouldn't you be right clicking on the FitMario.pac and then clicking "Replace" and THEN click on the edited FitMario.pac? :ohwell:

SSBBVeteran

Smash Rookie
The only options are Load and Save, I'm pretty sure.
Edit: Yeah, I'm using 1.21, the only options are Load and Save, but load loads a new file inplace of the old one, I did it the same way I replaced textures, which I was able to get to work. However, I have been getting an io_read error when I load the ISO, but it goes away when I just hit enter a bunch. Maybe the io_read error is the problem or something?

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
has any one figured out how to change a smash attack animation(start, charge, and finish, and angle). i'm currently trying to change falcons Fsmash to his ftilt. so i copied the ftilt data(main and gfx) and put in attackS4(assuming that is side smash since attackS3 is tilt). and it freezes cuz the charge and start are for his regular fsmash. how would i put the ftilt "start and charge" data in there??

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So for anyone who cares (I'm looking at you Lucas people), I've polished up Mr. Rope Snake and he can finally join the Brawl...again?!

Except not really it kinda pokes his head out and nosebutts people for 4%, oh wow.

I've already released it but v2 is...more polished (right hitbox size:animation ratio and hitbox terminates after a set interval like other tethers). So yeah...just go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWTrljeyDw

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
So for anyone who cares (I'm looking at you Lucas people), I've polished up Mr. Rope Snake and he can finally join the Brawl...again?!

Except not really it kinda pokes his head out and nosebutts people for 4%, oh wow.

I've already released it but v2 is...more polished (right hitbox size:animation ratio and hitbox terminates after a set interval like other tethers). So yeah...just go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWTrljeyDw
The link in your YouTube vid goes to Extreme Speed Lucario :p

SSBBVeteran

Smash Rookie
Then get the newer version of Wii Scrubber.
Ok, so I went and got the newest WiiScrubber, replaced the Fit***.pac, and yeah, still nothing. I play the game, he still works right, but he plays like the original. Anyone have any ideas? Should I not be using one with texture hacks on it? That really shouldn't matter.... I really can think of no reason why this shouldn't work. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
Any idea if this could be used to copy moves from one character to another? As long as the two characters are vaguely similar, I don't see what the problem could be (ie, if I wanted to replace Ike's side B with Ganondorph's side B0

Top Bottom