• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofer

Smash Ace
ya the ness is returning part is what ruined the credibility of this. the falco, wolf, and lucario ones also are pretty non believable >.>
I'm pretty sure people couldn't believe Pichu and Dr. Mario would be in Melee either. In fact, after a person leaked the melee character list, many people denied it until they actually had the games in their hands. Honestly those characters are very believable, so don't be so quick to dismiss it.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I like how people STILL continue to push their opinion as fact for certain characters returning. You people need to realize no one gives a **** what you think on who's in and who's out. Sakurai decides that, not you.

1up_Shroom

Smash Rookie
I don't think that wolf and ness will be playable in the game, but the prophet never said they were, so he might be right. He only said that wolf was in the game (Could be character, AT, sticker, trophy, etc.) and that Ness was returning, but he still never said in what form. The accuracy of the information he had about the Dragoon is enough to get me to listen to what this guy has to say.

wiiisdabest

Smash Rookie
Some mods on Gamefaqs sig swiped and warned me. For having "ChaosZero Suporter!" It pisses me off because i think most of this is real. :(

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Some mods on Gamefaqs sig swiped and warned me. For having "ChaosZero Suporter!" It pisses me off because i think most of this is real. :(
I got modded before too because I made a jumpman moveset with [rumor] in the title, and they still wont answer my contest.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
i hate how people only want people to discuss the facts because you can't have fun discussing facts.

rumors and speculation and hopeing somethings in the game is the fun part befor the game comes out.

the uptight people who only want the facts and won't even hear a rumor reck this fun speculation period befor the games release.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that wolf and ness will be playable in the game, but the prophet never said they were, so he might be right. He only said that wolf was in the game (Could be character, AT, sticker, trophy, etc.) and that Ness was returning, but he still never said in what form. The accuracy of the information he had about the Dragoon is enough to get me to listen to what this guy has to say.
Exactly my thoughts. I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. Drat.(for that you will DIE!)

wiiisdabest

Smash Rookie
Most of the gfaqs mods don't understand the situation at hand. I have direct accses to the mods and can give the quote. It's saved on my computer. But those ****ing mods are stupid.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I personally hope this is true so I can laugh at those noobs at NSider for saying that Falco won't be in. And they want Pichu for Brawl... :/

Pendragonslayer

Smash Cadet
Hey wiisdabest, I saw you in a bunch of topics over on GFAQs. Yeah i got warned for trying to make a neutral topic about ChaosZero with all the info when my first one hit 500. It didn't even break the ToU... My first contest (which was extremely polite and very clear) was rudely ignored, so I have an appeal to the Lead Mod in now, but I'm not expecting much (hopefully I won't get banned...) . I can't believe they would sig swipe you though. That's ridiculous.

Anyways I'm leaning toward thinkin this guy is right, but I'm not assuming either way until we have a reviewer, magazine, etc. source.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Anyone know if that IM convo with Serebii is legit yet? I'd really like to know, cuz if it is, then I think we can believe Chaos is completely legit.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
I'll be really pissed off if Mewtwo is replaced by Lucario; or if Jigglypuff is taken over Mewtwo.

and I like the casual elitism in there too.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Anyone know if that IM convo with Serebii is legit yet? I'd really like to know, cuz if it is, then I think we can believe Chaos is completely legit.
I sent him a message, but he hasn't replied yet. He's probably asleep...

ShadowRegulus

Smash Rookie
That appears to be a different convo, though. Is that one false, as well? It looks more like an IRC log or something.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I sent him a message, but he hasn't replied yet. He's probably asleep...
You won't get anything out of Serebii, I asked him many questions about Brawl's roster, including insignificant stuff, and all I have gotten was I can't tell you or I don't know. Also, that AIM converrsation was fake.

Personally, I think Serebii should leak his insider information a week before the game comes out, maybe by telling one of us the inside information privately through a PM (the person getting the information from Serebii, can claim to be an insider), that way he does not get in trouble and the Smash community will get juicy roster information. Then again, Sakurai's ninjas have been known to be fast, very fast.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
And if it's an IRC channel, it's likely someone has a running log, correct?

Boofer

Smash Ace
You won't get anything out of Serebii, I asked him many questions about Brawl's roster, including insignificant stuff, and all I have gotten was I can't tell you or I don't know. Also, that AIM converrsation was fake.
Are we talking about the same conversation? The one in which he was supposedly talking about Lucario?

ChronoBound said:
Personally, I think Serebii should leak his insider information a week before the game comes out, maybe by telling one of us the inside information privately through a PM (the person getting the information from Serebii, can claim to be an insider), that way he does not get in trouble and the Smash community will get juicy roster information. Then again, Sakurai's ninjas have been known to be fast, very fast.
I agree with this, but hopefully you mean a week before the Japanese release. Why don't you send him a message about it...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Are we talking about the same conversation? The one in which he was supposedly talking about Lucario?

I agree with this, but hopefully you mean a week before the Japanese release. Why don't you send him a message about it...
Oh, I thought you were talking about the thing where he was talking about Ridley, Captain Falcon, and Luigi being in Brawl fighting on Ashley's Manor.

Also, yes, I am talking about a week from the Japanese release. I will probably send him a message after next week. I am currently trying to find leaks on Japanese forums, and I am also campaigning to win in the Most Intelligent spot in the Forum Awards. Melee's roster was leaked 20 days before its Japanese-release, so it would not be odd for a leak to happen soon. Unfortunately, I expect a lot of people to pop up claiming to be insiders, which may make the real one get ignored. Do I have to post the story of Melee's roster leak again?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Oh, I thought you were talking about the thing where he was talking about Ridley, Captain Falcon, and Luigi being in Brawl fighting on Ashley's Manor.
Yeah, supposedly a person has had some conversation with Serebii regarding Lucario. We talked about it on page 31. Here it is:

<MetalGarurumon> they claim that you said Lucario replaces Mewtwo?
<Gremolin> he did say that
<Serebii> I never said Lucario replaces Mewtwo
<Gremolin> u hinted at it
<Serebii> so they're still on that are they?
<MetalGarurumon> yeah
<MetalGarurumon> I was just reading some new posts regarding a 'prophet'
<Serebii> linkme
<MetalGarurumon> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133207
<MetalGarurumon> post #13
<Serebii> I never said Lucario was replacing Mewtwo
<Serebii> although there are two more pokemon playable chars to be revealed
<Serebii> one old
<Serebii> one new
<Gremolin> <+Serebii> the other new pokemon character is going to be good
<Gremolin> <Jlinkos> exactly
<Gremolin> <+Serebii> Jlinkos - we all know the experts are "Fox only...Final Destination...no Items"
<Gremolin> <Jlinkos> never before see a character like that
<Gremolin> <+Serebii> so it wont matter
<Gremolin> <@Gremolin> so long as its not lucario
<Gremolin> <+Serebii> poor Gremolin
<Gremolin> <+Serebii>
<Gremolin> told you you hinted at it
<Serebii> i wont say who stays or who comes
<Serebii> ssh
<Serebii> i need to keep my mouth shut more often
<Gremolin> post that on smashboards, should keep them busy

Seems as though he's being very vague, and he seems to be hinting at Lucario being in without blatantly saying it imo.

Chronobound said:
Also, yes, I am talking about a week from the Japanese release. I will probably send him a message after next week. I am currently trying to find leaks on Japanese forums, and I am also campaigning to win in the Most Intelligent spot in the Forum Awards. Melee's roster was leaked 20 days before its Japanese-release, so it would not be odd for a leak to happen soon. Unfortunately, I expect a lot of people to pop up claiming to be insiders, which may make the real one get ignored. Do I have to post the story of Melee's roster leak again?
Hopefully we get something juicy really soon. I'm getting tired of waiting....And I already saw the Melee roster leak story. Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom