• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zek

Smash Ace
Actually, anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty credible, so I actually do kind of believe the poor sap. If his posts have been deleted by GameFAQ, it means they do know he's telling the truth and they deleted him knowing he is in fact an official leak. I always had a feeling some gaming websites know about games before they are released and delete stuff that are true on their message boards.
lol, come on, you really think GameFAQs moderators have inside information on Brawl?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
You never really know. After all, you aren't a moderator yourself. Some moderators are actually game editors too. They could have been paid to do stuff such as delete such things. This is a world of imperfection and strangeness we know of as reality.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't want to believe Mewtwo is getting replaced, but it seems very credible, especially with a guess like that. :(

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
You never really know. After all, you aren't a moderator yourself. Some moderators are actually game editors too. They could have been paid to do stuff such as delete such things. This is a world of imperfection and strangeness we know of as reality.
Give me a break. I hope you aren't honestly this deluded.

Deleting a post because it's a genuine leak just makes things worse. If the mods ignored all the other supposed leaks and only picked on ChaosZero, then it would alert people that something is up. ChaosZero has taken a screenshot of his modding containing, unaltered I might add, his supposed inside information. It has been posted in tons of topics and everyone knows it. The mods were powerless against it's spreading.

The reason he was ever modded in the first place is because the entire board went against him and marked him for trolling. Now, it's become an unwritten rule that anyone who creates a topic claiming to have inside information is modded on site. Therefore, it's obvious the mods know nothing, and even if they did, they wouldn't delete posts based on their validity.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
How can a mod tell between a leak and a rumor anyway? It's impossible.
Even with us, the normal users, we can't tell. So what difference does anything really make?

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

Adding to the list of confirmed prophecy?

• Zelda changing into Shiek.
• Ness returning.
• Lucario taking Mewtwo's place. (Come on if he was still in his picture should be there with all the other pokemon right? :/ )

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@ the Mewtwo comment:
No, he would be a villain in the SSE, he wouldn't be playable in the Adventure, but could still be playable in Brawl(Just like Bowser and Wario)
This doesn't prove Mewtwo is not in.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

Adding to the list of confirmed prophecy?

• Zelda changing into Shiek.
• Ness returning.
• Lucario taking Mewtwo's place. (Come on if he was still in his picture should be there with all the other pokemon right? :/ )
Yeah it's getting quite interesting. This dude is starting to look legit.

On the other hand, the things he said were kinda obvious, with the exception of the Dragoon parts.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
It's obviously not a guess. He was unassuming, and his other rumors have come true for the most part. Lucario and Ness are semi-confirmed, Sheik, Mewtwo semi-deconfirmed, Ganondorf semi-confirmed by Aonuma. You can't make a guess like that. He's the prophet with the most credibility--all his rumors are either green, light green, or yellow; confirmed or semi-confirmed. The others have laundry lists of outlandish, unconfirmed wild guesses.

Percon

Smash Lord
I thought this guy seemed pretty credible after the amazing dragoon thing, but he's seeming more and more credible. Remember, he's the original "Prophet" and that he hasn't got anything wrong so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom