• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Shield and size are to match Project M. I can revert if you want.

Also...

D:
What did you do to my beautiful fthrow Ace? ;___;

DarkPython

Smash Rookie
Woot Mewtwo looks great! Got a question about the announcer call, though, when it says "See the data that is still left? Replace all of it (Until you reach zeros), with zeros" Does that mean replace the ENTIRE file(besides the stuff I pasted) with zeros? o_O

edit: wait a minute, I think I got it

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Re: Gardevoir

Woot Mewtwo looks great! Got a question about the announcer call, though, when it says "See the data that is still left? Replace all of it (Until you reach zeros), with zeros" Does that mean replace the ENTIRE file(besides the stuff I pasted) with zeros? o_O

edit: wait a minute, I think I got it
Are.. Ye dawnlawdin dat version @ teh #1 page?
Go back a few pages and download test version 3, then download TSON's melee physics.
Also, I put up some stuff on the last few pages, about the SFX stuff, dl that too.

EDIT: Phew now I'm on my PC, so I can do some stuff, and mass quote xD .
So you guys want some work on the moveset?
If I'll work, I'll do it on TSON's Melee Physics.
BTW, the new Fthrow is not bad.. Why don't you like it?
I actually haven't seen the old one because of lots of confusion and what have you.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Whats this about Psycho Cut? Is it one of his Smashes?
No it's his side B, and it has to be improved by yours truly. :)
If it is Allah's willing, after I try the melee physics I'll get back to work on this project, expect the temporary final version today.

DarkPython

Smash Rookie
Are.. Ye dawnlawdin dat version @ teh #1 page?
Go back a few pages and download test version 3, then download TSON's melee physics.
Also, I put up some stuff on the last few pages, about the SFX stuff, dl that too.

EDIT: Phew now I'm on my PC, so I can do some stuff, and mass quote xD .
So you guys want some work on the moveset?
If I'll work, I'll do it on TSON's Melee Physics.
BTW, the new Fthrow is not bad.. Why don't you like it?
I actually haven't seen the old one because of lots of confusion and what have you.
Crap, I installed the wrong mewtwo :mad:
Could you give me a link to TSON's melee physics? I can't find it

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Crap, I installed the wrong mewtwo :mad:
Could you give me a link to TSON's melee physics? I can't find it
Here you go:
Full Pack Test Version 3
SFX Pack
Inestine'sTSON's Melee Physics

I hope you know how to use them, cause I'm seriously bored of explaining, otherwise just PM me.

Alright guys, according to my test a few minutes ago, I need to fix these:

A Combo in PSA.
U Tilt in PSA and Animation.
Dtilt in PSA and Animation.
DSmash in PSA and Animation.
Ledge Attack 100% is seriously broken if anyone didn't notice.
Dair in PSA and Animation.
JumpAerial in PSA, It HAS to have more vertical velocity, melee did.
Up B has to go longer ditances.
Ftilt in Animation.
Shadow Ball texture.
Down B.
Side B (More knockback on the last hit.).
Dashturn is slow, really slow, I'll give him Marth's dashturn velocity, I know it defies melee but just to make things easier.
EDIT: Squat and Squat wait. Animations of course.
EDITEDIT: Swing Animations.
EDITEDITEDIT: FThrow >_>

That's all I need to fix, give me some time and see the awesomeness -if it is Allah's willing-.
As for anybody who's trying to work on PSA or anything else (Except StarWaffle) STOP NAO! I can't bare any more confusion.

EDIT: I just made better versions of StarWaffle's Tilt animations, of course AirB doesn't need any modification.

EDITEDIT: I just noticed that Lucario's SFX are VERY similar to Mewtwo on some of them...
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII!!!

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
Don't forget his Dash attack while holding a Beam Sword/Star Rod. He doesn't attack at all when executed.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
omg mewtwo feels wonderful with the new physics! lol

Here you go:
Full Pack Test Version 3
SFX Pack
Inestine'sTSON's Melee Physics

I hope you know how to use them, cause I'm seriously bored of explaining, otherwise just PM me.

Alright guys, according to my test a few minutes ago, I need to fix these:

A Combo in PSA.
U Tilt in PSA and Animation.
Dtilt in PSA and Animation.
DSmash in PSA and Animation.
Ledge Attack 100% is seriously broken if anyone didn't notice.
Dair in PSA and Animation.
JumpAerial in PSA, It HAS to have more vertical velocity, melee did.
Up B has to go longer ditances.
Ftilt in Animation.
Shadow Ball texture.
Down B.
Side B (More knockback on the last hit.).
Dashturn is slow, really slow, I'll give him Marth's dashturn velocity, I know it defies melee but just to make things easier.
EDIT: Squat and Squat wait. Animations of course.

That's all I need to fix, give me some time and see the awesomeness -if it is Allah's willing-.
As for anybody who's trying to work on PSA or anything else (Except StarWaffle) STOP NAO! I can't bare any more confusion.

EDIT: I just made better versions of StarWaffle's Tilt animations, of course AirB doesn't need any modification.

i also notice that when u have the beam sword (or aand item like that) when u do the dash attack he just stop dashing for a sec he do not attack

Don't forget his Dash attack while holding a Beam Sword/Star Rod. He doesn't attack at all when executed.
ooh i see u already post what i just said sorry i didt see it

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
omg mewtwo feels wonderful with the new physics! lol

i also notice that when u have the beam sword (or aand item like that) when u do the dash attack he just stop dashing for a sec he do not attack

ooh i see u already post what i just said sorry i didt see it
Thanks for reminding me guys.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I took the values exactly from melee. Any differences that you notice are an illusion. And I don't like fthrow because it doesnt combo into the shadow balls and the shadow balls shoot out too fast so the first 2 vanish before they hit anything.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
No problem. I can't wait for him to be finally finished. I've been following this project for nearly a year, and I'm ecstatic to see such progress made. I don't usually download PSA characters (besides Wisp since I'm not a big Jiggs fan >.>), but considering this is Mewtwo (my favorite Smasher and Pokemon) and he replaces Lucario (whom I hold a stern dislike for), I downloaded it right when the vertex hack came out. Keep up the great work guys. Planning any future projects after this, Ace?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I will make The Shadow Ball Textures: CURRENT PROGRESS:

I will post the Download here when Its Finished :)
and I have a Friend on KC-MM that Can help us with some of these Animations:

Beam Sword Dash Attack

(F-tilt Glitches)

Super Scope Error! (look the position of the Scope.....lol)

He will help us with some of these Failed attacks :
GO TEAM MEWTWO!

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
Shadow Ball pictures made me think I was looking at Melee. It's that awesome. Really can't say more than that. ^_^

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I will make The Shadow Ball Textures: CURRENT PROGRESS:

I will post the Download here when Its Finished :)
and I have a Friend on KC-MM that Can help us with some of these Animations:

Beam Sword Dash Attack

(F-tilt Glitches)

Super Scope Error! (look the position of the Scope.....lol)

He will help us with some of these Failed attacks :
GO TEAM MEWTWO!
I thought that was melee when I first saw Shadow Ball Lol.
Uhh.. That's awesome, but I already fixed ALL the tilts, didn't test it yet though, so you guys feel free to make whatever you want, but the problem is we'll have lotsa confusion...
If you could please make a new Down Smash Animation, I would REALLY approciate that.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Ball pictures made me think I was looking at Melee. It's that awesome. Really can't say more than that. ^_^
Ok Thanks :)
Guys I will Upload It Here with the Melee Physics PSA Edition .... :)

and My Friend From KC-MM will Work on all those Failed Movesets :chuckle:
(With My Help of course ;))

I will post them here with Pictures when they are Done!

Sorry AceSe3don, with the Dash Animation, I Fail with that :ohwell::urg:

Edit: Down Smash Animation?
Okay.....Sure!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace

Okay.....Sure!
Awesome, now I don't have to worry about that stupid old ZSS animation.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, now I don't have to worry about that stupid old ZSS animation.
Sure I will Do It with my Partner :)
....But You have to Fix some GFX from the Mewtwo PSA
like the Up-Smash GFX :embarrass
Its looks like Its coming directly from his Hands...No...In Melee Its Looks Like This:

The Down-Smash GFX:

The F-Smash My Favorite Attck, Animation, GFX:

The F-Air:

An some Usable Pictures ;) :
Mewtwo Side-tilt:

You can Find More Pics Here:
Mewtwo HELP

PLEASE AceSe3don FIX ALL THAT GFX Stuff, I would REALLY appreciate It :)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Sure I will Do It with my Partner :)
....But You have to Fix some GFX from the Mewtwo PSA
like the Up-Smash GFX :embarrass
Its looks like Its coming directly from his Hands...No...In Melee Its Looks Like This:

The Down-Smash GFX:

The F-Smash My Favorite Attck, Animation, GFX:

The F-Air:

An some Usable Pictures ;) :
Mewtwo Side-tilt:

You can Find More Pics Here:
Mewtwo HELP

PLEASE AceSe3don FIX ALL THAT GFX Stuff, I would REALLY appreciate It :)
Yeah I already moved the Up Smash stuff up by two.. Whatever brawl uses for that.
I'll see about this stuff once I'm done testing Insha'Allah.
Insha'Allah means "If it is Allah's willing" but I don't wanna use the long sentence anymore! :p
If it is Allah's willing sounds like a whole paragraph.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
okay back, sorry i was dragged onto a vacation at last minute. I will try and get my stuff done asap.

Thanks for the mewtwo video, it will prove to be helpful.

also what was wrong with mahz tilt animations ;-;

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
okay back, sorry i was dragged onto a vacation at last minute. I will try and get my stuff done asap.

Thanks for the mewtwo video, it will prove to be helpful.

also what was wrong with mahz tilt animations ;-;
Not much, I just "polished" them :) .
Now you remember your ani... OMG 3 PMs THIS IS SPARTA!

*Reads Messages*
Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm....
*Replies*
Alright, you remember your animations right?
I think they were...
Dair
Ottoto and Cliff catch and Wait.
Attack12
ThrowLw
Walk animations, if you could, and squat if you could.
Of course if you can't make a lot, then please just make Dair.
Thanks in advance!

~Shining Ace

hero1771

Smash Journeyman

Okay.....Sure!
awesome. also, lolz at the 3rd pic. (small t-rex arms)

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
on and in melee mewtwos utilt appears to have a softspot when just hitting with the edge
making his dtilt pull them in towards him might be helpful too, so if you were to try and spam it they would be knocked behind him after a couple of hits

I really do hope you add a bit more lag to the end of these attacks though, it would make it so they couldnt be spammed, while simultaneously being more like melee

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Ummm, is there any way to fix Mewtwo's bent tail, or is there nothing we can do about it?
I really don't think there is. When Lucario's tail was vertexed to look more like Mewtwo's, the problem that arose was there are not really any bones to work with as far as animating is concerned. I guess we could do what was done for the Wheelie project (add actual bones) but I have no idea how to do that and I've heard it's a very difficult process.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I really don't think there is. When Lucario's tail was vertexed to look more like Mewtwo's, the problem that arose was there are not really any bones to work with as far as animating is concerned. I guess we could do what was done for the Wheelie project (add actual bones) but I have no idea how to do that and I've heard it's a very difficult process.
Wait, since when is it possible to add bones to parts of the model so that moving them will morph the model?! o.0

Also, I used the newest addition of the mewtwo PSA, and here's a few things I think should be fixed:

1) More important than anything else, fix Mewtwo's hurtboxes. Playing with my older brother yesterday (a master at Brawl) he pointed out and showed me, that mewtwo's hurtboxes are quite too small for his model. A fix is in order here gentlemen.

2) Mewtwo has a belly-button. Perhaps not a HUGE issue, but it would be nice if it could be fixed.

3) EVERY one of mewtwo's tilts make him Yell. It would be fine If you placed this yell on his smashes perhaps, but not his tilts.

4) (your probobly aware of this already) Mewtwo's Down-special on the ground does not connect.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wait, since when is it possible to add bones to parts of the model so that moving them will morph the model?! o.0

Also, I used the newest addition of the mewtwo PSA, and here's a few things I think should be fixed:

1) More important than anything else, fix Mewtwo's hurtboxes. Playing with my older brother yesterday (a master at Brawl) he pointed out and showed me, that mewtwo's hurtboxes are quite too small for his model. A fix is in order here gentlemen.

2) Mewtwo has a belly-button. Perhaps not a HUGE issue, but it would be nice if it could be fixed.

3) EVERY one of mewtwo's tilts make him Yell. It would be fine If you placed this yell on his smashes perhaps, but not his tilts.

4) (your probobly aware of this already) Mewtwo's Down-special on the ground does not connect.
>.> I think I brought up #3 already...are you using the Mewtwo SFX? I know when using the default SFX it just sounds like Mewtwo is yelling all the time. I dunno if

#4 is being worked out.

#2 lol bellybutton.

#1 Its probably on the list somewhere.

-DD

Roo525

Smash Ace
>.> I think I brought up #3 already...are you using the Mewtwo SFX? I know when using the default SFX it just sounds like Mewtwo is yelling all the time. I dunno if

#4 is being worked out.

#2 lol bellybutton.

#1 Its probably on the list somewhere.

-DD
Doesn't using the Sound effects require Riivolution? If so, I havent tried Riivolution yet, and I probobly wont try it either.

If not, (AKA: still using Gecko), where on the SD card does the Sound effects file go?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Doesn't using the Sound effects require Riivolution? If so, I havent tried Riivolution yet, and I probobly wont try it either.

If not, (AKA: still using Gecko), where on the SD card does the Sound effects file go?
If you have a USB like me, you can use WiiScrubber
you need to have a clean copy of Brawl ISO and the a copy of that for the SFX found here and Wiiscrubber found here
Use WiiScrubber and locate the sound file and the smashbros_sound.bsrar and replace it with the new one you downloaded.
Then once you've done that use Wi Game Manager to delete and replace your old brawl iso with the new one that contains Mewtwo;'s SFX
and viola your done!
Oh WGM can be found here

Roo525

Smash Ace
If you have a USB like me, you can use WiiScrubber
you need to have a clean copy of Brawl ISO and the a copy of that for the SFX found here and Wiiscrubber found here
Use WiiScrubber and locate the sound file and the smashbros_sound.bsrar and replace it with the new one you downloaded.
Then once you've done that use Wi Game Manager to delete and replace your old brawl iso with the new one that contains Mewtwo;'s SFX
and viola your done!
Oh WGM can be found here
Screw all that!! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom