• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I made a random and simple picture showing how Mewtwo was slowly revived, over these two years.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
like the days of texture then size mod etc? because i always thought that that would be awesome

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
TSON can you help me adding Melee Physics to some PSAs that I have..?

Melee Mario Its an Example:
Melee Mario Download
ITS THE FULL MELEE MARIO COLOR PACK WITH PSA V1
NOTE: This Its not to get more Downloads I only need help with Melee Physics....
and I don't want to Upload Pac by Pac to Mediafire Its so .... hahahahah!

and the Progress with Mewtwo Its Great...Wait for New Pictures :)

It isnt "confidential."

You guys simply do not feel like sharing information, for fear that it will compromise the integrity of your project. Its your choice, not your obligation.

Roo525

Smash Ace
It isnt "confidential."

You guys simply do not feel like sharing information, for fear that it will compromise the integrity of your project. Its your choice, not your obligation.
o.0

Can you say, burned?

And I suppose once the PSA is completely done, we could have someone change the SFX in the PSA for us who dont feel like doing the whole process of sound effects hacking, and make lucario's SFX work for mewtwo, so He isn't screming all the time.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
*sigh*
Alright guys, I came to update you a little...
I'm making a full stage and SSS pack for myself, and then I'm also making a full Character and CSS pack for myself -if it is Allah's willing.-
I don't know if I can share them cause I'm afraid the makers of the stages would be offended.
But back to the topic, because of that, I might be delayed on hacking Mewtwo.
And I'm doing this cause I wanna stop the 24/7 hacking/computer stuff, it's really wasting my time.
I'm four stages away from perfecting the SSS pack, and after I finish the CSS pack, I'll -if it is Allah's willing- get back to working on Mewtwo.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I just hope you don't say "I'm going to work less on mewtwo because I don't want to spend as much time hacking" and then say "Well, I quite because we didnt finish in X days"

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It isnt "confidential."

Except TSON, myself, nor most other PMBR members are not the ones who found the information, decoded what was in the files, nor created a way to do so easily. It's a closed development project for a good reason, and even if it wasn't a good reason, we were entrusted to not leak anything we've been given. So, sorry we have personal integrity and live up to the trust placed in us. It is our obligation.

ds22

Smash Lord
Except TSON, myself, nor most other PMBR members are not the ones who found the information, decoded what was in the files, nor created a way to do so easily. It's a closed development project for a good reason, and even if it wasn't a good reason, we were entrusted to not leak anything we've been given. So, sorry we have personal integrity and live up to the trust placed in us. It is our obligation.
I can agree on that.
It would also be time wasting to give characters like Mario there Melee Physics right now since they are already done for him in Project M (in which the Melee Physics also work better).

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
taronmcgee dislikes this

EDIT lol facebook

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
You guys are so silly.

If we gave you the Melee physics that several people decoded then what would be stopping you from doing everything that Project M has done already? When we're ready to reveal it to the public, we will. The method for doing so is public already, and is in the Melee Discussion section, if you wanted to know. So either you can put redundant work into getting the physics or you can wait for us to release the spreadsheet that we have.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
You guys are so silly.

If we gave you the Melee physics that several people decoded then what would be stopping you from doing everything that Project M has done already? When we're ready to reveal it to the public, we will. The method for doing so is public already, and is in the Melee Discussion section, if you wanted to know. So either you can put redundant work into getting the physics or you can wait for us to release the spreadsheet that we have.
no no i understand but i still dislike it cuz i wanna know lol
but yea i understand what yall r saying

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I just realized something that would make replacing SFX a LOT easier.
Riivolution has an offset="" option for patching only part of a file:
# offset - integer - optional - The offset into the disc file to start replacing; defaults to 0 (beginning of the file).
# length - integer - optional - The length specifies how much to patch the file. If not specified, or set to 0, it will default to the size of the external file minus the offset.
So something like this:
Code:
<file external="/brawlmods/mewtwo/FitMewtwo.rwsd" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" offset="0x1796E80"/>
should theoretically work. I might try this later to see if it does.

Matteron

Smash Ace
I just realized something that would make replacing SFX a LOT easier.
Riivolution has an offset="" option for patching only part of a file:

So something like this:
Code:
<file external="/brawlmods/mewtwo/FitMewtwo.rwsd" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" offset="0x1796E80"/>
should theoretically work. I might try this later to see if it does.
You should know by now that new brawl hacking methods never work on first go...

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
That will work. But I believe the offset is where it is in RAM, not where it is in the file. So you need someone with a Gecko to look it up.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
No pressure though
if u quit this would neveer get done all this work for nothing...:urg: then we will all be sad and cry and sum of use might just kill r self do u really want that do u want us to kill r self all becuz u left mewtwo un done lol jk but yea dont go!
Please don't. :(
*Sigh*
I'll do my best today -if it is Allah's willing-, and then I'll see what to do.
And AGFP please release your files, you're slowing me down, I'm not saying your work is bad but still you need to finish it fast.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
This is down right amazing :) Mewtwo feels awesome in Brawl. He's a bit overpowered though :chuckle: His ledge attacks and neutral air are too good when abused. Also, whats up with his down B? What's that supposed to be? It does 4 or more damage and barely causes the opponent to flinch?:confused: I'm talking about that third Mewtwo test that was released recently :p

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
This is down right amazing :) Mewtwo feels awesome in Brawl. He's a bit overpowered though :chuckle: His ledge attacks and neutral air are too good when abused. Also, whats up with his down B? What's that supposed to be? It does 4 or more damage and barely causes the opponent to flinch?:confused: I'm talking about that third Mewtwo test that was released recently :p
I'm planning to make it a polished version of Lucario's down B sometime, so skip that for now.
Guess what guys? I'm currently working.
:p
BTW I'm having hard time making the down air animation.
EDIT: And you guys thought it was hard making his down throw...

His tail is bigger though, but it doesn't look bad to me.
I'm now done with the animations, off to the PSA.
That doesn't mean the animations are done, it's still incomplete... STARWAFFLE!!! (You know, Sakurai?)
EDIT: WHY IS THE THREAD SO DEAD THESE DAYS?!
Anyways... I found a wait animation someone made for Mewtwo, but cause I'm really lazy, I decided to put it in in a custom way, similar to the Cloud hack.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
@AceSe3don
...Okay....just CURRENT Progress Of the Shadow Ball....
= eff_lucario_hadoudan_main
= TexLucarioShinsokuTrace
put those In the FitLucario.pac
and The Mewtwo Eyes are in the Offical pack...Now Download sorry (the Official Mewtwo Color Pack policy)
Later Animatios(not Today!).....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom