• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Alright I'll meleeify before i go to sleep.

And I did the wall-explosions so it'd be more like melee :p

ds22

Smash Lord
while it may be your point of view it isnt everyones point of view
Brawl+ 7.0.3 isnt just the codeset but the other files as well

as for preventing it at being used twice in a row, why not look at lucario+ or g&w's upBs?
*shrugs* idk I havent gotten around to learning to use PSA and all that crap, I'd rather focus on playing the game
I know, but it is rude to (indirectly) say to someone that his P.O.V. is wrong because yours is different.
That's like discussing religion with the mind that your views are the best views.

And G&W's Up-B is coded differently that Lucario's/Mewtwo's, but I'll to look into it.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I know, but it is rude to (indirectly) say to someone that his P.O.V. is wrong because yours is different.
That's like discussing religion with the mind that your views are the best views.

And G&W's Up-B is coded differently that Lucario's/Mewtwo's, but I'll to look into it.
but you have to understand it's a bit more than merely a P.O.V.
you could seriously confuse someone, since, technically Brawl+ 7.0.3 includes all the files
at the very least you should specify you dont use the pacs
I'm not trying to be rude, however this really isn't a manner of opinion
Brawl+ is used in tourneys, it has an official set, and you cannot say you use that official set when you modify it so that the gameplay is altered
when you say you use Brawl+ 7.0.3 it is understood that what you are playing plays the same as anyone else using B+ 7.0.3

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i think the worst part about him not going into special fall after his up b is when he does it from the ground not only does he be able to teleport again but he can jump again also get my pm laharl's wrath

ds22

Smash Lord
but you have to understand it's a bit more than merely a P.O.V.
you could seriously confuse someone, since, technically Brawl+ 7.0.3 includes all the files
at the very least you should specify you dont use the pacs
I'm not trying to be rude, however this really isn't a manner of opinion
Brawl+ is used in tourneys, it has an official set, and you cannot say you use that official set when you modify it so that the gameplay is altered
when you say you use Brawl+ 7.0.3 it is understood that what you are playing plays the same as anyone else using B+ 7.0.3
I guess I should've told that with it.
But so to say, if you added a code like the Alloy code to it and have all the other stuff included (the .pac's), then it also wouldn't be Brawl+?
But lets just drop this, shall we?
Also, I realize that adding a Special Fall to the Up-B is indeed hindering, so lets just forget that as well.

Alright I'll meleeify before i go to sleep.

And I did the wall-explosions so it'd be more like melee :p
That would be nice.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Jesus ****ing christ. Would you shut the **** up and get back on topic? Everyone's free to play the game however the **** they want to. This thread is about Mewtwo. If what you have the urge to type isn't relevant to this project, don't bother.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
Awesome, he must be really nice :)
Or maybe doesn't like wiis?-

yea he is, he like wiis but he donsent play it cuz of the ps3 and he want the new black one anyways i find it funny cuz he has an really old wii so i hacked it suuuuuper easy so i can still play my burned games

ooooooh i still haven't tried mewtwo yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gtg lol

Matteron

Smash Ace
/Minimodding

@TSON
Did you succeed in adding Mewtwo's Melee Physics?
Honestly, I think DD should make a poll about this, because the melee physics will feel weird in brawl, because they don't have brawl's slightly different play style in mind. I personally don't want melee physics, instead custom physics made for brawl's play style

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
ok i got to test mewtwo out and i gotta say he's like 50times better yall fix ALOT of problems and hes just soo much better even the cpu can play em( cuz i got beat by one....lol) but(like always there is sum problems but im sure u know of em by now but ima say em anyways lol) cool thing is i only found a few problems

1.his walk animation is just funny with the whole head moveing up and down
2.i fail to see what down b and air down b do....
3.side be is cool but it need an upgrade like u can make it so he able to move while its happening (thats sound great for combos) or make it so the last hit have a good knock back
what i like
1. I love his new fthow its just wonderful and u can almost chain grab it
2.his air a dose not make u go down when u jump and do it
3.his fsmash looks more like melee and his dash
4.his down air is easier to use and look better
5. his back air is now useable(and cpu knows how to do a hell of a combo with it lol)(brawl- cpu that is)
6.i think his run looks better
7.i like how when shadow ball hits an edge it make an small explosion (i notice this on final destination)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
hey ds22

I was looking in the Thread and you said that you added the old side-B to the PSA, you put a Download but I forget to Download It :chuckle:
can you post the Download Again Please...?
I want to try It :)

@AceSe3don
The New F-Throw Its Awesome! (I have only a little Observation: In Melee, Mewtwo Throws more than 5 Shadow Balls)
The Side-tilts Mess-Up! :( (look at the Tail when you are doing the Attack, Its lol)
and Why do you change the Grab Animation?
In conclusion......
THAT PSA ITS AWESOME (please just take care of those little observations, Please ;))

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Now's the time to terrorize you guys with mass quotes eh?!
But no, all that you guys are talking about is Bralw+.. Brawl+.. Brawl+... Melee Physics... Don't fit into brawl.... Brawl+...
PLEASE STOP IT GUYS!
Alright, listen, if you guys REALLY want melee/brawl physics, then I won't make the Shadow Ball variations...
Yes, you know why?
Cause think of it.. When we have ONE SINGLE moveset file, it'll be easy to make alternate movesets out of it.
But if we have two, it'll be doubled, and since I have many ideas for Shadow Ball, there will -if it is Allah's willing- be ONE MOVESET!
And with the melee physics, like it or not.
I mean, seriously, if you don't like it, then take out the attributes and stuff from the test v3, and inject them into the version you have.
And I don't want anyone to argue please, I hate arguments.

~Shining Ace

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> Popping in from an internet-less lake house to say I'd prefer melee physics. Mewtwo was floaty in Melee and I always felt like if he were dragged&droppped into Brawl it wouldn't feel too off. Now that we have the option for perfect melee physics conversion, I figure its a perfect time to add that!
So yeah, hows everything else in the .pac going?
I'll check back in later. :D
-DD

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
>.> Popping in from an internet-less lake house to say I'd prefer melee physics. Mewtwo was floaty in Melee and I always felt like if he were dragged&droppped into Brawl it wouldn't feel too off. Now that we have the option for perfect melee physics conversion, I figure its a perfect time to add that!
-DD
Agreed!
Also...do you think it'll be possible to add the explosion to Mewtwo's FThrow as well...you kn ow...from his Shadow Balls...and speaking of Shadow Balls...WHY ARE THEY SO BRIGHT?!?!?IT'S LIKE A REGULAR AURA SPHERE?WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REGULAR PURPLE AND DARK-VIOLET LIGHTING?
-ranttover-

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
-DD
Everything's good, except my SD card...
Everything got deleted somehow.. D:
Oh well, I do have backup from the last pack, and I'm downloading Brawl+

I fixed the Down-B's Knockback.
http://www.mediafire.com/?56uv53mbz8513m6
It now has a stunned effect like Knockback. :D
It stuns? I'll download it then.

Agreed!
Also...do you think it'll be possible to add the explosion to Mewtwo's FThrow as well...you kn ow...from his Shadow Balls...and speaking of Shadow Balls...WHY ARE THEY SO BRIGHT?!?!?IT'S LIKE A REGULAR AURA SPHERE?WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REGULAR PURPLE AND DARK-VIOLET LIGHTING?
-ranttover-
Lol, I'll see about that.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
How would you guys like a download for all of Mewtwo's SFX and extras for just 1.8 MBs?
DOWNLOADZ

Enjoy!
And this does have new SFX.
Read the README please.
~Shining Ace

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
nah the download speed doesn't matter it was just like a second instead of a minute lol it's just not being able to choose what exactly is in your bsrar

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Nice (and much faster to download).
So, do you like the Knockback I gave to his Down-B?
Thanks!
Did you notice that at the beginning of the game he does his cry?
And when you choose him too.
The knockback is not bad, but it's gotta get less so you can attack easily.

nah the download speed doesn't matter it was just like a second instead of a minute lol it's just not being able to choose what exactly is in your bsrar
Just put it all
O.O
I added offsets in the README, so use them.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Jesus ****ing christ. Would you shut the **** up and get back on topic? Everyone's free to play the game however the **** they want to. This thread is about Mewtwo. If what you have the urge to type isn't relevant to this project, don't bother.
calm the **** down, do you honestly think this post did anything? Did you even ****ing read the posts? We were done before you said, this post of yours serves no purpose but to bring it back up again, all would have been done had you just shut your ****ing mouth rather than say this.

as for mewtwo
his physics from melee wouldn't really feel off in plus so I see no reason adding them would be bad, just more work
also, I'd just like to point out that without using riivo and the sound effects mewtwo sounds lulzy as hell
and it'd be nice if shadow ball was darker

all in all I dont think any of this is as important as balancing the dtilt and utilt

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
How would you guys like a download for all of Mewtwo's SFX and extras for just 1.8 MBs?
DOWNLOADZ

Enjoy!
And this does have new SFX.
Read the README please.
~Shining Ace
we will love it
Nice (and much faster to download).
So, do you like the Knockback I gave to his Down-B?
yea its nice if u do down b then down tilt again and again u get get up to 100% lol nah it easy to get out of but nice for comboing it also nice that when there at like 150% u get him them with down tilt like 5 time befor they get knocked back lol or just end it with a smash

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
calm the **** down, do you honestly think this post did anything? Did you even ****ing read the posts? We were done before you said, this post of yours serves no purpose but to bring it back up again, all would have been done had you just shut your ****ing mouth rather than say this.

as for mewtwo
his physics from melee wouldn't really feel off in plus so I see no reason adding them would be bad, just more work
also, I'd just like to point out that without using riivo and the sound effects mewtwo sounds lulzy as hell
and it'd be nice if shadow ball was darker

all in all I dont think any of this is as important as balancing the dtilt and utilt
lol r yall really fighting?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Side-B still needs work on (difficult to hit with and almost impossible to hit with in air).
I suggest it's place being like the old side b, and the last hitbox has good knockback, not too much, but make a little hitbox that has powerful knockback, cause Psycho Cut has a high-critical hit ratio.
I can do that if you want me to, otherwise you do it.

Just for lolz: I just found a full Rosalina pack, but it doesn't have any portraits or stuff like that, so I decided to make some.
I made a full common5_en pack, then wondered if the announcer says PEACH!, Then that wouldn't be any good.
You know what I did?
I RECORDED MY VOICE TO THE BRSAR!
:p
It took 5 minutes to get it in, not much huh?
I'm looking for other hacks on brawlvault now.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
err
also, dsmash and dair need their knockback to be severely reduced
uair needs a slight knockback reduction as well
atm these moves kill way too easily

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
err
also, dsmash and dair need their knockback to be severely reduced
uair needs a slight knockback reduction as well
atm these moves kill way too easily
But Mewtwo does get killed easily, and when we get the Melee physics -if it is Allah's willing-, then you won't even complain.
So that balances it all.
Dair is supposed to be powerful, it's a meteor smash, and it's less powerful then Ganon's dair, Ganon's Dair = instant kill in my experience.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
But Mewtwo does get killed easily, and when we get the Melee physics -if it is Allah's willing-, then you won't even complain.
So that balances it all.
Dair is supposed to be powerful, it's a meteor smash, and it's less powerful then Ganon's dair, Ganon's Dair = instant kill in my experience.
but mewtwo is a hell of a lot faster than ganon
it's all about balance
just because MK gets killed easy he doesnt deserve to deal damage like ganon :p
I'd suggest giving mewtwo's dair the same knockback as Ness' dair
at 95 bowser can get koed off the side of final destination+ with and uncharged dsmash from the center of the stage, the move comes out way too fast for that
personally, I'd also up the range of the fsmash slightly and slightly increase the bkb of his bair

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
but mewtwo is a hell of a lot faster than ganon
it's all about balance
just because MK gets killed easy he doesnt deserve to deal damage like ganon :p
I'd suggest giving mewtwo's dair the same knockback as Ness' dair
at 95 bowser can get koed off the side of final destination+ with and uncharged dsmash from the center of the stage, the move comes out way too fast for that
personally, I'd also up the range of the fsmash slightly and slightly increase the bkb of his bair
I agree with everything but one..
Ness' Dair, are you serious? I would give him, but with more power, not much, but enough to kill at hmm... 60? That would be good, now he kills at 30 so 60 won't be bad.

ds22

Smash Lord
I suggest it's place being like the old side b, and the last hitbox has good knockback, not too much, but make a little hitbox that has powerful knockback, cause Psycho Cut has a high-critical hit ratio.
I can do that if you want me to, otherwise you do it.

Just for lolz: I just found a full Rosalina pack, but it doesn't have any portraits or stuff like that, so I decided to make some.
I made a full common5_en pack, then wondered if the announcer says PEACH!, Then that wouldn't be any good.
You know what I did?
I RECORDED MY VOICE TO THE BRSAR!
:p
It took 5 minutes to get it in, not much huh?
I'm looking for other hacks on brawlvault now.
You try to do it.
But it needs to hit a bit easier.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I agree with everything but one..
Ness' Dair, are you serious? I would give him, but with more power, not much, but enough to kill at hmm... 60? That would be good, now he kills at 30 so 60 won't be bad.
but add the softspot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom