• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Same here. Sure, the laser is exposed with flip-top, but I just don't like the concept of "feeding" the console the disc, dragging it into its dark lair with no definite hope of return. With flip-top, I can play at peace knowing in the event that some wild technological **** just happens to go wrong, I can at least get the disc out without disassembling the thing. It's convenient.
I dropped my Wii the other day and whenever I put a disc in, it says it cant read it. After I re-insert the disc like fifty times it finally reads the disc. It pisses me off that I don't know what kind of black magic bull**** is choosing when my disc gets read properly.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
With file patch 3.5.3 and cBliss, I'd like to request knowledge on the coding of bringing all changed Team colos (Marth now being Purple, and Blue Team is Neutral, for example) so I (and others I guess) can properly incorperate those texture expansions without the potential to freeze on those changes.

It was a great thing to bring into PM, but with these other codes now in play (I guess I could do without the recoding of cBliss that changes it to Wario default order or whatever, but still), it would be great to free up the access to do this instead.

In the meantime I'll have things on the CSS portait stuff blacked out so nobody selects it, and will simply work on some of the coding stuff to see if I can get it to work without the Wario Default code too. This will have to wait until I'm done travel stuff, and if this is already dealt with, let me know.

Otherwise yeah, 10 skins + doubled is hilariously awesome and I'll have a full package A-SSSSAP

Oracle

Smash Master
I would have taken it as a joke had anybody else said it but with the stupidity in the rest of your posts it seemed like you were serious

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
With file patch 3.5.3 and cBliss, I'd like to request knowledge on the coding of bringing all changed Team colos (Marth now being Purple, and Blue Team is Neutral, for example) so I (and others I guess) can properly incorperate those texture expansions without the potential to freeze on those changes.

It was a great thing to bring into PM, but with these other codes now in play (I guess I could do without the recoding of cBliss that changes it to Wario default order or whatever, but still), it would be great to free up the access to do this instead.

In the meantime I'll have things on the CSS portait stuff blacked out so nobody selects it, and will simply work on some of the coding stuff to see if I can get it to work without the Wario Default code too. This will have to wait until I'm done travel stuff, and if this is already dealt with, let me know.

Otherwise yeah, 10 skins + doubled is hilariously awesome and I'll have a full package A-SSSSAP
Wait, we can add more than the default textures already in the game? Okay, that's brilliant. I'm kinda of sick of having limited textures to put on because I can't replace the team colors without doubles being confusing as hell.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who all here has a 3ds? lets exhange friendcodes
4914 3515 2713

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Wait, we can add more than the default textures already in the game? Okay, that's brilliant. I'm kinda of sick of having limited textures to put on because I can't replace the team colors without doubles being confusing as hell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32217&Moderated=All&facebook=true

All characters can have 10 costumes (Wario still has 12). All of the newly-added slots MUST be filled for all characters or the game will freeze if it tries to load them (so basically, leave some extra space on your SD card). If the code is added to Project M (not officially of course, but some people know how to edit code files), it mostly works, but with errors regarding the Pokemon and any of the changed team-color costumes from P:M.

Theoretically it would be possible to integrate the code flawlessly into P:M if the PMBR collaborated with ASF1nk to modify parts of the code so it didn't conflict with P:M's own codes.

Yung Mei

Charizard homies, thoughts on Reverse Nair from the ledge onstage?

Kati

Smash Lord
2gud. But I find it funny trying to imagine being a character jumping up to the ledge but then having a tail pop out... wait no that'd be scary.

First person smash D:

seriously though, it is so easy to do, that I can't wait to see Charizard in a bracket utilize it.

Oracle

Smash Master
Would you like to pick the jimmies rustled image I use or will any picture from the series macro work okay for you?
Theoreycrafters gotta stick together apparently lol.
Charizard homies, thoughts on Reverse Nair from the ledge onstage?
That **** is insane. Non committal and you beat out sweetspotting. People I play absolutely hate this bc it looks so stupid just sh nairing in place while they recover lol

Yung Mei

oh, no i meant as a get back on stage option from the ledge

tap away, then jump+nair on stage

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
So if the PMBR added cBliss, then there would have so be a separate download for PM + cBliss because not everyone has enough texture packs to prevent the game from freezing...

Oracle

Smash Master
His posts are annoying, distracting, and pretty ignorant. I usually try to ignore them anyways so its not much different lmao.
oh, no i meant as a get back on stage option from the ledge

tap away, then jump+nair on stage
Thats also pretty nutty but usually not necessary. The part of nair that hits below the stage is disjointed anyways so with good spacing you wont need the invincibility

Oracle

Smash Master
Bubbakings posts in the 2.1 days were so incredibly stupid and annoying it was just an eyesore. That being said, hes gotten a lot better about that and started playing more so the quality has gone up. Now that I think about it I dont think I reignored him after the forum switch he just hasnt said anything ignore worthy since then. Good for him I guess

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oracle would get to be Grandpa. Always grumpy and making Ray feel like ****

Vashimus

Smash Master
Oracle would practice tough love. He seems like he's being a ****, but he's actually desensitizing you to prepare you for the real world when some people WILL genuinely treat you like ****. Because he loves you.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
lol the CT stream on Zenith 2013 crashed at GF DoH + Hungrybox vs M2K + Hax$ at the last stock and everyone in the chat's going nuts

Kati

Smash Lord
Flowteau said:
So if the PMBR added cBliss, then there would have so be a separate download for PM + cBliss because not everyone has enough texture packs to prevent the game from freezing...​

oor
or they just put in a few more textures...
Yeah the pmbr would never release something that requires the user to fill in gaps. If the PMBR incorportes cbliss in the future, they will have to have chosen and compiled new textures. I suggest that they wait for the cbliss compilation project happening at Kittycorp before attempting it themselves.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59807.0

The downside with cbliss is that it takes a lot of space. My music collection is getting sliced to pieces as I attempt to get this going.

edit*

apparently default costumes no longer act as team costumes as well. So heads up to anyone making their own cbliss build at the moment: every 01, 02, and 03, are red, green and blue team colours respectively. (I'm not sure about Wario though).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Watching Zenith, Sonic is a bit unbearable to watch. Jesus

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
the venue lost power, kayb. they replayed the set when the power was back but the stream wasn't up. m2k + hax won
I know, but it was just downright hilarious when it happened. When it was like the last stock everybody was going like "YESYESYESCOMEONBABY" and when the stream went out everybody was typing "NOOOOOOWTF JUST HAPPENED" at light speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom